Official August Mummies Club!!

Hahaha...why did I have a feeling you and I would be on the same team pip? Congrats on team :blue:!

Cos we're fab :rofl: not that pink bumps aren't... :blush: love you all. Seems all so real now it's great I feel a bit more connected which is silly and very mushy thing to say!!! Oh well. :hugs:

Good morning Ladies

Happy Dance today because baby is VIABLE! Can't quite believe we're at 24 weeks already! Amazing. :happydance: :baby:

Not long now and we'll be moving over to 3rd tri, incredible eh? Where has the time gone?

Anyway this afternoon (once hubby comes back from golf) we're going to Mothercare to see if they have those bump support things I need, my bump may not be big but often it feels like it needs some support, especially at work.

What a gorgeous day it is today, really sunny! I love days like this :happydance:

Congrats on viability hun!! I got there Saturday but wasn't on here to announce. :rofl: :happydance: It feels great doesn't it?!

So I told my sister that DH was going to start painting the nursury this afternoon and she said is it not like too early and I explained that we have something on most weekends until the end of June and that I didn't want to leave it that late and she just went into histerics of laughin and said you have to always be so organised and panic over nothin you have four months to get it all done.

So because of this I was nearly in tears and couldn't speak for the rest of the visit for fear of bawlin in everyones face, but couldn't hold it in in the car and ended up doing it anyways in front of my mam.

I know it was totally hormonal and partly tiredness as I haven't slept all week as my arthritis is really flared up this week cause I was sobbing my heart out at a stupid comment but we were trying for this baby for so long and then had the miscarriage and I didn't allow myselft to get really excited until now where I want to do everything and get it done. Sometimes I feel that since I became pregnant everyone has an opinion on what we do or what our choices are. DH puts no pass on it, but I think I'm just over hormonal to not let it all bother me. Does anyone else find that everyone else has an opinion on what you should and shouldn't do??

Okay rant and hormonal tears all over :rofl: :rofl: - Hope you all have some of the sunshine that we have today and are enjoying the weekend.

I am with you on the everyone having an opinion thing! I try to brush it all off though as much as possible. You can decorate that nursery as early as you want hun! I am almost completely done with mine already because like you, I don't want it to be something rushed towards the end and we are going to be busy now that summer is almost here!

Hi all, Had my scan today and this time got to find out the gender :happydance:.

I'm on team..... PINK!

So excited! I had a cup of coffee followed by a can of coke before i went in to make sure baby was awake this time... OMG, she was jumping around like craaazzzyyy! Unfortunately this wasn't good for the 4D! All you could see in 4D was a blur, but normal 2D was just as good so i'm not too bothered.

Can't wait to go shopping now for frilly dresses!!

Congrats hun!! Buying dresses gets addicting I assure you!! :rofl:

Thank Cleckner .. congrats on viability too! :)

I'm just done with ordering our buggy - got a bargain too - yahoo!! Silver Cross 3D system in vintage, reduced to £285 from £335 (and that colour was the one we wanted all along, none of the other colours were reduced, how lucky was that?!), matching carseat. All we need is the parasol, it comes with everything else.

I got the bump support - tremendous!! Feel so much more comfortable now ... <happy sigh>

It's a really good idea to have a third tri group starting soon I think... Cleck is very good at keeping the list, and as she has acces to it now to copy and paste it with all the sweet colours and stuff, maybe we should ask her whether she wants to carry on and start the new third tri thread? Other suggestions obviously welcomed :D just a thought...

This is all up to the group. I am more than willing to keep the group going in third tri and can easily copy and paste the list into a new thread in a few weeks. :happydance: We are getting SO close!!

I'M BACK!!!!! We're on team :blue: :happydance: so happy it's a our little boy!!!!!

Check out the pictures in my thread, all happy and healthy in there. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/123443-finally-back-our-scan-we.html

Can I have a new picture Shadow..... thank you and thanks for your lovely text. :hugs:

I knew it! Only a man can be that stubborn! :rofl: Congrats hun! You are officially no longer team green!!! :happydance::happydance:

:wohoo: congrats pippin on :blue: team blue :blue: :yipee:
Congrats Coffee on team :pink: and the weight loss thread sounds like a marvellous idea!! Samstar - I know how u feel my DF is the same and I just ball my eyes out!! VERY emotional atm, even cried this morning when he went to work before me :rofl: just cos i wanted to be with him....he did not see thank god!!
I got our house and we are moving in 18days :wohoo: this will make things better i can relax now, can walk to work and start planning out our jellytots nursery more :yipee:
Cleckner - how was ur weekend?
Gabs - glad ur excited about ur little clan of boys - they will look after u :ninja: :hugs:

I am due 25th Aug is you didnt know :rofl: and live in Dorset, UK - anyone wanna pair up with me?? :kiss:

In regarding to painting the nursery, you should have the painting completed at least 60 days in advance so all the fumes can filter out of the room. OH is going to start painting as soon as we pick colors (better be soon!)

Although, I have some stupid ideal of making two walls blue and two walls yellow LOL! I know that sounds so stupid and OH won't go for it. I just want something different then four blue walls!

In regarding to painting the nursery, you should have the painting completed at least 60 days in advance so all the fumes can filter out of the room. OH is going to start painting as soon as we pick colors (better be soon!)

Although, I have some stupid ideal of making two walls blue and two walls yellow LOL! I know that sounds so stupid and OH won't go for it. I just want something different then four blue walls!

In my living room, three of the walls are a very light purple almost white color. The fourth wall is a very noticeable purple. It looks awesome. The noticeably purple wall is also the focus of the room with the TV on that side and such. Maybe if you could do three of the walls blue and the wall with the crib yellow?! Just an idea! Cause if you have blue bedding on the crib, than that would balance out the room! I love decorating. :blush:

:
Cleckner - how was ur weekend?

My weekend was actually quite a lazy weekend! We had an Adam Sandler movie marathon. LOL! And while watching movies I've been working on cross stitching Emma a birth announcement to frame and hang in her nursery. :happydance:

Oh Cleck - the birth announcement sounds like a beautiful thing! :)

Thanks hun! I've already made another as well for future babies because I know once this one comes I won't have the time to sit and do crafty things as much! :rofl:

awww sounds great cleck - i love decorating too and also love the feature wall - we have it in almost all our rooms and will do in the new pad :D

Hey girls.. sorrry have to read and run...I only made it to page 175 and 3 more to go... but I am in the US and would be happy to be text buddies with Gabby or overcomer.. or anyone else... I am a very slowwwww texter.... :rofl:... okay .. I will catch up with you all soon.... have a great day... :hi:

Yay thanks girls again for congrats and happy Viability day Cleckner :happydance:. I vote you should carry on the thread Sam you have my vote :wohoo: you do it so well hehehe. Thanks for updating me too on the board :happydance: I'm still on my own though on the 23rd! ohhhhh

Re walls ladies our nursery has cream walls with one purple and it looks fab it was blue on all four walls before and it was just too much for that room and lighting. I love the accented wall idea and even some wall paper on one wall looks good too. Now we are having a boy I'm not going to change the green carpet as I'm also worried about the fumes too. A good clean and I think it'll do for a few more years until he decides his own colour scheme. Oh how fun. It seems so much more real now I can plan around the sex, weird isn't it!

Hey girls - Well my arthritis flare up seems to have settled down today so I'm in much better form.

Overcomer - I can't help on the BH I'm afraid but thanks for letting me know about the 60 days for the fumes so the next time my sis says i'm doing it to early I will tell her that. I think two blue and two yellow sounds lovely - I have like the girls most of my rooms with two colours and I love them.

Samstar - Hope your tummy is feeling better and dont mind ur OH as one of the girls said he probably meant your starting to look pregnant. My DH said it one day too, but he said Oh look at your big fat belly, your very sexy and I said how the hell can I be sexy with a big fat belly he then explained that he meant he like me looking pregnant where as I just heard the big fat belly comment.

Cleckner - Congrats on being viable and thanks for your message, I'm feeling a lot better today thank god and can't wait now till the nursery is done. I also vote for you to keep it the thread up over in 3rd tri if you are willing too as you have done a great job here.

Avabear - I'm so glad you are feeling better with the monitor off. I have to agree that would have driven me mad during the night too. I know what you mean about panicking about having a small baby I am the same I dread when DH has to go back to work after the LO has arrived even though I am the eldest of 7 and have plenty of practice I'm terrified - My youngest brother is now 18 and it feels like forever since I have really handles a new baby but I'm hoping it will come back to me - I guess it will have to.

Shadow - I'm definitely with you on us all going to a uber hormonal stage as like you I'm definitely less tolerent this last week and we all seem to be feeling a bit blue on the thread lately.

Jai Jai - Congrats on the new house, you will have that nursery looking lovely in no time.

Coffee - I'll be defo there with you on the weight loss thread ha ha as I have defo piled on the lbs.

Joey Jo - The colours are Yellow for if you are finding out a surprise like I am and Green is for those who want to find out but babs didn't play ball at the scan and they are hoping to find out soon.

Pippin - Congrats I'm so glad babs played ball today, I think you kinda knew you were on Team Blue though didn't but its great to get confirmation.

Well I'm only home from work and have hopped on this before I even did anything else so gonna get some dinner.

Jeez sorry guys - just looking my posts are getting bigger but I hate leaving anyone out - so sorry for drivelling on ha ha

jelr, thanks hon and yes I had that gut instinct, I've always said he strange huh. Sorry to hear your arthritis flared up hon but glad you feel a little better today, has it gotten worse since being preggers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->