Official August Mummies Club!!

!!!! I've just been posting in the circumcision threasd, and Vince is also having a VERY strong kick down there!!! I think he is making a determined effort to escape or something, it is CONSTANT tonight!! Really not a comfortable sensation LOL

Congrats Coffee on the Pink Bump.

Thanks for your lovely kind words Shadow and Jai Jai - Feeling a bit better now, it just all got on top of me today, it feels like we are forever waiting for this LO so why wouldn't we want to do the nursery. I am so terrified that I wont be a good mum or wont be able to cope or mind bubs when my arthritis flares and with everyones comments it just feels like I'm already doing everything wrong in others eyes. Ha I'm just feeling sorry for myself now I think. I'll be grand tomorrow after a good nights sleep and I may just get a thicker skin really cause I have heard friends say that when it comes to pregnancy and babies everyone does unfortunately have an opinion. Why I dont know cause I would never comment on anyone elses choices like that.

Shadow by the way I know that song well as DH is always going around singing it but I also thought it was called Stary Stary Night. It is so lovely though.

Gaby that is a great idea on the texts. I'm in Ireland though so I probably wont be able to pair up with anyone as you are all in the UK or US. Gabby I think Overcomer is from the US and due in August.

MJ so sorry your OH is giving you grief, men just dont have a clue what we go through do they. Our LO I am convinced will be born with white hair from all the Gaviscon I am drinking. I even spent €22 on a huge bottle and some handy handbag sachets last week as to me it is a must now at this stage and like you especially when I lie down and it defo stops me sleeping. I really hope the midwife telling him will help.

Avabear how are you feeling now that the monitor is gone??

Shiv I love the kicks too but sometimes it is a weird and uncomfortable sensation so I dont think it is anything to worry about.

Leo good to see your doing well and hope you get your charger fixed soon.

Sam Star and Armywife how are you getting on catching up with the post I hope you didn't try and read it all.

Yea I am in the US but unfortunately I had to have text block so I can't send or receive any (long long story damn verizon!). Maybe we can think of something lol.

Ok, can someone explain to me what Braxton Hicks feel like? Just now, I had a series of sharp pains on both of my sides. It almost seemed like muscle spasms in my uterus or something. Does that sound like BH?

Congratulations avabear73 on being VIABLE

pippin good luck on ur scan

Shadow that songs lovely

ssmith87999 Congratulations on being VIABLE

Gabby Im so glad you haven't had any more contractions

coffee Congratulations on pink bump

a.f.m son is back to school today yay been a very long tirying 2 wks. iam 25wks today yay only 15wks left and 4 -5 days untill iam in duble numbers.

tack care stacey

Hi everybody - I don't post in this thread much but I do browse it quite a bit. I think the text buddies thing is a great idea and i was going to ask another girl from Switzerland BUT
We are due just 3 days apart....

Surely a better idea would be to find text buddies about a week or so different due dates? If we aim for the same or very similar due dates we are more likely to need each other at the same time!

jelr - thanks for asking ... It feels great to have gotten rid of it LOL. It was a real nuisance at night, going off every hour ... grrrr. You're right, everyone has an opinion on being pregnant and such. Don't worry about being a great mum ... everyone feels that way (I know I do). I just keep thinking what on earth will I do when hubby goes back to work and I'm left alone with a tiny baby. We'll get there xxx

tmr - thanks. Can't believe you only have a few days to go till you're in double figures - OMG!! How exciting!

joeyjo - I was thinking about this and I don't think it makes that much difference. None of us know when we'll deliver and how many of us will deliver on our due date anyway? You could pick someone 2 weeks away, they could be early and you could be late and you could still be there at the same time! It's JMO but I think if you've found a buddy you should just go for it. Better to have a buddy who may - or may not - deliver at a similar time, than not to have one at all. :)

hi girls how are we all my little girl went back to nursery today the break is gonna be nice. only 6 days till im viable cant wait im prying i make it . xxx

Hello today ladies!! Im feeling a little down today, having been up all nght with an upset tummy :cry:
I noticed this morning that i could feel Elinors back just by my belly button told DH to feel - his reply was Awwwww your getting fat now babes - I actually cried :cry:
Im having some serious issues with my weight this pregnancy and i thought that a stupid comment like that was quite uncalled for!!!
On a lighter note though WOOHOO I FELT BABY!!!

sam_star i know what u mean about men they dnt think my oh dnt eather but they think its funny chin up hun:hug:

Just looking at the front page of this thread....

What's the differnece between team yellow and team green???

Awwww Sam :hugs: :hug:
I think we may all be entering the dreaded "uber-hormonal" stage now, I know I am certainly less tolerant and more sensitive than ever before!! Beware OHs eh?!
Just remember what a beautiful little thing you're growing inside of you, Sam! We are ALL getting much bigger now, but soon enough we will be holding those little bundles of joy and getting our own bodies back to normal :D Imagine the rush when we first see and hold our babies!! :cloud9:

x x x x

joey, team yellow dont know by choice, and dont want to know till the birth. Team green plan on finding out but havent yet :D we're trying to eradicate those greens, and i happen to know that Pippin will be moving on from team green today... *keeps mouth shut so that Pip can reveal herself* :happydance:

xxx

Thanks for all the congrats guys! :cloud9:Just to confirm though - anyone having a 3D scan - DO NOT drink caffeine before you go in! I was actually given a refund as the scan would not work at all due to baby moving too much! I didn't dare tell them it was my own fault!!! Felt very guilty though... (not guilty enough to not take the refund though! he he!).

Aww SamStar :hugs:. I'm sure a lot of us are worried about our weight, i know i do too. I just keep telling myself i'll deal with it after the baby is born though - maybe we should set up a thread now - August mummies weight loss thread and we can discuss a regime to follow once we've given birth :rofl:! As if there will be time huh... :rofl:!!!

Anyone know what time Pippin might have news for us?? Good luck Pip- can't wait to find out!

I'M BACK!!!!! We're on team :blue: :happydance: so happy it's a our little boy!!!!!

Check out the pictures in my thread, all happy and healthy in there. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/123443-finally-back-our-scan-we.html

Can I have a new picture Shadow..... thank you and thanks for your lovely text. :hugs:

Yaayyy for Pippin on Team BLUE!!
Was he wriggling around like mad then?!

Sam Star - that's men for you .. he probably actually meant it to be nice, as in you look pregnant now etc (it's the kind of thing my hubby would say) ... but try not to worry about your weight - I have weight to lose too, but there will be a time for that, just now my body is working on something much more exciting :hugs:

Pippin - congrats on the :blue:! Now you know for sure, you can go shopping!!

I'm off to order our buggy :happydance:

Thanks girls. All that fruit and stuff made no difference :rofl: he was awake but not wriggling or turning. Good job really as he was in the perfect position. His gran being there obviously did the trick :happydance:

Hahaha...why did I have a feeling you and I would be on the same team pip? Congrats on team :blue:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->