Official August Mummies Club!!

Just got back from being out.

The technician at the hospital found the heartbeat and that the baby is on track as for delivery dates. I couldn't ask about whether the cysts had started draining or not but they said they'd give the results to my doctor (who I won't be seeing until next Friday).

It seems though at the moment, the pregnancy has been classified as 'high risk' which I"m not too sure what that means. Again, I have to wait till next week to ask more questions.

Thanks for the hugs and support, ladies. It is truly appreciated. :hugs:

hey huni can you add me on i am team blue and due on the 05/08/09 thank you X

OK, so after a couple of very quiet days, baby is now kicking away... and I have a pain in my bump, just to the right of my belly button. weird. I hate inexplicable pains, they still have the power to freak me out.

I just want to lie on my bed and feel baby move but I can't... he's all squished up because I'm at work. I FEEL he's being squished even though there's probably loads of room in there.

told another of my colleagues about baby - someone I chat to a lot - and she had NO IDEA. my voluminous grey fleece strategy worked!!!

LOL nice one MJ, your kaftan/tent/grey shirty thing has been doing its job properly, eh?!? :rofl:

Ladies, ladies, the curtains are finished, and they look AWESOME :happydance: hehehehe

Who wants to see pics?!

Hehehe!

*sigh* nobody else around then?

Well, I will post pictures anyway, and then admire them in here on my own :rofl:

https://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/ShadowRat/100_1619.jpg

https://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/ShadowRat/100_1630.jpg

https://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/ShadowRat/100_1634.jpg

https://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/ShadowRat/100_1637.jpg

https://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/ShadowRat/100_1640.jpg

... :blush: Ok, so there's quite a few photos of them, but I'm just soooo proud hehe...

wow!!! they are gorgeous, Shadow!! I am extremely impressed... and I can see how they'll go with the cotside table, too :D

LOL yaaaaay!!!!!
:wohoo:

Thanks MJ *beams* :D

lol I know they are just simple tab top curtains, but I'm chuffed that I made them from £2 worth of scrappy material bits from the remnants bin LOL

I mean, I could have bought a posh pair of curtains, but where's the crafty fun in that eh?! LOL :rofl:

Awww hehehe you can see my street out of the window in one of the pictures lol

OK, enough of me babbling on to myself here, I'm off to bed :)

Hope to catch some of you in here tomorrow maybe!

Shadow x x x

aw, Shadow, you ran away *grump*

I HERE. SOMEONE TALK TO MEEEEEEE. :D

Great curtains :)

I'll have to wait until we move before i can start with that stuff.

only 2 weeks left in this apartment now. It feels kinda stressful to be moving at this point, but i'm lucky to have a husband that takes care of everything. He's been packing for 5 weeks now...

hiya ladys not had time to read throw as net is playing up. hope u r all having a good wk end i have a new bump pic from today i look bigger in really life. black top is 22wks white top is today pleas excus the strech's

Attachments

• 25w5d.jpg
    25w5d.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 25w5.jpg
    25w5.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 22w5.jpg
    22w5.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 2
Awww TMR i love your bump!!! :cry: wish i had one that nice!!

hi everyone...

hope ur all ok and having a great weekend... bbq was lovely yesterday the boys loved it they love my mums garden as i havent go one its really hard to get them to come inside and when its time to go home theres always tears lol!

shadowrat the curtians look fab! wow cant believe you made them yourself! totally amazing...

tmr ur bump is great love it! i thought my bump was gettin big!!

cant believe im 26 weeks pregnant now :S feels like its gone so quick and i only have 14 weeks to go... it jus seems to have crept up on me

has anyone else booked in a 4d scan or already had one? i had one at 16 weeks and im going to have another one at 32 weeks on my birthday as a special treat... im really excited about it and wondered what everyone else thinks about them... i have had a quite a mixed review some people think they are scarey... where as i love it i get a lil glimps of my baby before hes born...with my last preganancy i had one at 26 weeks and i can believe how much charlie looked jus like his scan...

nic...x

Great curtains Shadow :yipee: I'm in a curtain dilemma as we have bay windows and we need black out curtains and it's SOOO expensive to go all the way around. Still thinking of a solutions but we'll get there.

Haven't had time to check in a lot recently so I hope you are all well. being back at work is killing me after Easter and I need a weeks worth of sleep to feel any more awake. Oh well half term in 4 weeks.

Love to you all. x

Aww tmr your bump looks great honey :D You're a proper pregnant lady shape: It looks lovely :)

Thanks for all the curtain-praise ladies hehehe :dance:
I'm not doing too great today, lots of pain issues :( And as well as the various joint troubles, the round ligament pain is back :( I must admit, I've not been a very good girl when it comes to my physio exercises, but it is just so hard to do them when I'm already in pain or really tired or both :cry:

It's not too bad, though: I have managed to paint the first coat onto the nursing chair (was green and shabby, going to be white with primary colours picked out, like the cot-side cabinet :D )

Who else is about today then? Cleck? You've been quiet lately my dear... :winkwink:

:hugs:
Shadow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"