Official August Mummies Club!!

hiya lady thank you for beeing nice about my bump i feel huge!

well today iam in duble fingers 99days left wow can not belive it yay.

and only 1 more week in 2nd tri

have a nice sunday

Can I join august mummies? My actual due date is 2nd sept but she is coming out early by C section at 37 weeks...so technically I'm an august mummy! My little monkey is arriving around the 12th august, depending on NHS.

Welcome to the group, andbaby! When Cleckner gets her butt back in here I'm sure she will add you to the front page list :D
May I ask why you're having a C-section? Hope all is well with your pregnancy! Are you on team yellow, or hoping to find out baby's gender before the birth?

:hugs:
Shadow xx

tmr, congrats on double figures!!! I'll be with you in just 3 days!! I can't believe how quickly second tri is going by, we really need to start organising the move over to third tri soon, how exciting!! Remember how it felt when we all moved over here?

Hehe isn't it big and scary over here?? Hope we settle in before too long :D

Shadow xxx

I know I feel like I'm the new student in school. :baby: But we will grow up soon enough!

:rofl: Look how far we've come, girls!!

Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday :D Vinnie's movements seem to have changed lately, instead of the quick little punches and kicks, he is squirming about a lot more for extended periods. I love it! Hehehe

xx

Just got back from being out.

The technician at the hospital found the heartbeat and that the baby is on track as for delivery dates. I couldn't ask about whether the cysts had started draining or not but they said they'd give the results to my doctor (who I won't be seeing until next Friday).

It seems though at the moment, the pregnancy has been classified as 'high risk' which I"m not too sure what that means. Again, I have to wait till next week to ask more questions.

Thanks for the hugs and support, ladies. It is truly appreciated. :hugs:

Elly Hon we seem to have missed this post! :hugs: Glad everything is ok for now but sorry you are having all this trouble sweetheart. Hope the cysts have drained and I'll have my fingers crossed for you on Friday. be sure to let us know.

Morning everyone hope you're having a good Sunday, I'm still in bed :blush:

Awww Elly honey I think I missed that post too... "High risk" doesn't sound too good, but I'll bet all it means is that they take extra special care of you :)

:hug:
Hope all goes well and that those nasty cysts drain away!

xxx

Hi Shadow!

I had a uterine tumour removed in 2006 which resulted in me having a massive scar on my uterus - basically from belly button to bikini line as the tumour was on the inside back wall (if that makes sense?). Consultant said there is a strong chance the scar will rupture when I start contracting, so they need to take her out before that happens. Think I will have steroids before to build her up a bit, but general consensus is that is the safest option for me and her.

I also have some rather large fibroids going on, so avoids any potential probs with that too.

xx

PS...I'm having a little girl! We found out as soon as we could - 15 weeks 2 days thanks to the beady eyes of my sonographer!

Hi girls im so sorry to ba a pain but can i ask what is wrong Elly??
My LO has cysts on her lung we have to have tests and stuff next week just to make 100% sure that is the problem. Sorry to be nosy x
I've been feeling strange the last 2 days and my hubby says my lips keep going blue - is this normal or should i mention it to my consultant tomorrow??? Anyway hope your all feeling better than me have a lovely sunday xxxxx

welcome andbabymakes3! :D

and congrats on double figures, tmr! It really is going fast, 3rd tri is beckoning... I get scared when I peep in there, it's all ladies giving birth and scary stuff!

sam_star - I'd mention it to your consultant. yep. sounds scary! :hug:

Good morning ladies and I hope you're having a fantastic Sunday!

Have a chance to type up a brief note before heading out again (always seem to be so busy!)

What happened was that at my 19th week scan, they found some cysts on the baby's brain. However, I was told by both doctor and OB that this was normal and they should drain on their own. I'm hoping they do drain on their own.

We had some really wild weather here yesterday! 100km/hr winds and such. Poor mom lost one of her trees (it snapped and fell across her lawn and driveway -- no damage to home or car). Scary though.

Fingers still crossed for you Elly. :hugs:

My purchases of today :yipee:

Attachments

• first oufit.jpg
    first oufit.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 511v9iMu+kL._SX315_SY375_.jpg
    511v9iMu+kL._SX315_SY375_.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 51GV9fzTzIL._SX315_SY375_.jpg
    51GV9fzTzIL._SX315_SY375_.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 41UVFa2MeAL._SX315_SY375_.jpg
    41UVFa2MeAL._SX315_SY375_.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2
Lovely stuff Pippin - what pushchair is that?

Aaawww cute stuff Pips!! :D
I was gonna get that bouncer chair!!! But I'm thinking I might go for the Fisher Price Link a Doos someone posted about a while ago: It is for baby - toddler, turns into a little child's rocking chair! :D

xx

cute stuff pips.........:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

One of my friend suggest me not to buy too much.....isn't it difficult to stop us now :dohh:

Glad you like it girls :yipee: the pushchair is the Mothercare my choice4 in grey storm we've looked at loads but it's the best one for tall people like me and DH. The other make us stoop over. I'm trying to be good and I think no more clothes now just hospital bag stuff and breast pump. Oh and the cot matress forgot about that otherwise all is bought. Or at least enough to get by in the first month.

Ok after my last post I actually got to think about what clothes I have bought and I'm finding it quite confusing!!!

I have this so far in size newborn or 0-3 months:
- 2 vests/sleeveless t shirts I think for sleeping??
- 8 baby grows with and without legs
- 2 shorts which I think are PJs
- 4 pairs of leggings
- 4 complete day outfits (what I call proper clothes like jeans and shirts)
- 2 bibs (but planning to breast feed for a far few months so may not need lots).
- 5 long sleeve t shirts/sleep clothes
- 3 short sleeve day t shirts
- 6 pairs of socks.

Now is that enough baring in mind family and friends will go mad no doubt, plus I'm a bit confused as to what they wear and when, a lot of what I have is like t shirt material and not proper clothes. Is that right for early days? I assume they get more grown up clothes later on.

Any thoughts on this confusing matter of what clothes and when will be greatly appreciated :hugs:

Oh the little socks are so cute and the bouncer chair sounds like a great idea.

I remember the family having the jolly jumper thing which fit into the doorframe (it was used for a lot of my cousins, etc). Those things were really cool but guess they aren't allowed much anymore.

Pippin: With purchasing baby clothes, etc., sounds like you've got everything planned out. Likely some other folks will be buying some clothes and other little things for you though so I guess there'll be enough.

Speaking of hospital bags, really should get something set up soon...

I feel like i'm the only one who hasn't planned anything yet.

I've only got some clothes that i've gotten from relatives and such. I haven't even started thinking on buying a pram or cot or anything.

We're moving in two weeks tho, and it would be stupid to buy alot of stuff before we move, but still. I don't feel the need to buy everything yet. It just feels so far in the future....

Thanks Elly and congratulations on being viable today :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->