Official August Mummies Club!!

Hi Girlies, Just wondered if anybody would like to be text buddies? Is anyone due around the 4th in the West Midlands area?
xxx

hiya ladys hospital bag sould be done for u baby and birth partner for 32wks unless midwife tells u that u are likly to go v early.

i dnt seem to have thet meany m/w appts i had 1 at 7wks 1 at 14wks 1 at 22 next is 28wks then its 32,34,38 then hosptal at 40wks dose this seem right with all urs?

we are going geting the pram this wk cant wait.

I think with you second baby you dont see your midwfe as much. With first baby supposed to see her (in this area)
7,15,24,28,32,36,38,39,40wks

Second baby i think my MW said 7,15,28,36,38,40wks.

My appts are wrote down for 7,15,24,28,32,34,36,37,38,39,40wks so far.

Also i packed my bag at 34wks & was still adding, taking things out & re organising it upto the birth.

Hi girls im so sorry to ba a pain but can i ask what is wrong Elly??
My LO has cysts on her lung we have to have tests and stuff next week just to make 100% sure that is the problem. Sorry to be nosy x
I've been feeling strange the last 2 days and my hubby says my lips keep going blue - is this normal or should i mention it to my consultant tomorrow??? Anyway hope your all feeling better than me have a lovely sunday xxxxx

I think you should tell your dr... blue lips isn't a typical thing that I know of... and feeling weird too.... better safe than sorry....

The dr. I see see you once a month until 30 weeks... then they see you every 2 weeks till 36 weeks and then once a week until you deliver... lots of appointments..

I actually took all three boys with me last time... they were like little monkeys all over the furniture... but I was surprised my blood pressure was still okay... :rofl:

Cleckner... so sorry about the morning sickness... that really stinks... are you taking aniything for it?

Hi girls hope your all feeling okay today x
I had my tests done and the doctor "couldnt rule out" a hole in the heart and the baby definately has a Diaphragmatic Hernia her small bowel is in her chest they said that she is not in a good way but its looking quite positive!
I had to have an amniosentisis which hurt alot!!
Thought i'd fill you in on the drama queen lol x x x x

Hi girls hope your all feeling okay today x
I had my tests done and the doctor "couldnt rule out" a hole in the heart and the baby definately has a Diaphragmatic Hernia her small bowel is in her chest they said that she is not in a good way but its looking quite positive!
I had to have an amniosentisis which hurt alot!!
Thought i'd fill you in on the drama queen lol x x x x

Aww does that mean she'll need surgery when she comes out? I hope your ok hon you sound quite positive which is good. When do you get the results of the amnio? Fingers crossed for you hon. :hugs:

Just wanted to cheer you all up with a few more purchases and the last ones for a long while. Someone had a go at me today :cry: saying she didn't and wouldn't buy anything until it's born as I didn't know what was going to happen. I felt really silly as it was in front of all my friends and especially seeing as I pretty much have everything I need. Really put a downer on my cute little purchases.

Attachments

• clothes.jpg
    clothes.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 7
Thanks pip, i'll get the downs results on thursday and the rest a week later. Im doing okay but i feel like my heart has been given a good thump!!

Thanks pip, i'll get the downs results on thursday and the rest a week later. Im doing okay but i feel like my heart has been given a good thump!!

Aww I bet it has hon take time out for yourself and the little one :hugs:

Those are the most adorable clothes I have seen. I can't find anything really cute for a boy like those. I am getting my nursery furniture on friday and then OH will help me set it up and that will be the last of him being allowed in the nursery until the baby is here.

Those are the most adorable clothes I have seen. I can't find anything really cute for a boy like those. I am getting my nursery furniture on friday and then OH will help me set it up and that will be the last of him being allowed in the nursery until the baby is here.

Yer they are cute aren't they. I think you just have to buy stuff when you see it. There is so much more choice for girls but there are some if you look around. I'm going to stop buying now. :blush:

I haven't been brave enough to post a bump picture yet but I will now.

First one was taken at 15 Weeks
https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/m_t_rose/P2260161.jpg

Taken at 21 Weeks
https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/m_t_rose/P4080225.jpg

That's a lovely bump hon, be brave it's gorgeous!

Wow, I have just realised...I'm almost 22 weeks and havent taken an actual bump pic yet. Have pics of me and OH, but none where bump is the focus! Guess I'd better start hey, this pregnancy malarkey is flying by!

Oh wow, I just booked my child birthing classes today. I am really starting to get freaked out. They don't start until June but I am glad as their next available classes aren't until sept...phew...almost waited too long!!!

Cleckner... so sorry about the morning sickness... that really stinks... are you taking aniything for it?

I do have anti-nausea meds but it's hard for them to get into my system when I just throw them back up. :dohh: Thankfully it is only in mornings that this is all happening so once I get over the hump I feel better for the rest of the day.

m_t_rose- Love the bump hun! There's no reason to be shy in here! And you look fabulous!! :happydance::happydance:

Hey girls sorry I haven't been on all week, but I'm just really tired and have been in the worst form ever and I dont know why, think I'm just extra hormonal at the minute.

Well there are too may of you to cach up with and reply to everyone, so I'm just gonna reply to the very few I can remember - Sorry.

Shadow: I love the curtains, sorry your in lots of pain at the moment and hope it all passes soon.

Cleckner: Sorry to hear about the morning sickness and I hope it passes soon.

Pippin: Dont mind whoever had a go at you, some people are just superstitious, you are organised and like to have things bought just because this other person doesn't doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it. You do what makes you comfortable.

Samstar: so sorry to hear LO is having some problems, stay strong and it is good that the hospital are positive. Is it you with the hole in the heart or LO - I know you had said about your lips being blue??

Elly: also really sorry to hear that LO is having problems, I really hope the cysts have drained.

MJ: Congrats on telling work, I'm delighted it went so well.

Well girls I cant remember off the top of my head anymore, but congrats to all who are viable on a few days left myself and cant wait.

Loving all the bump pics - you all look great and all the purchases are so cute.

I know what ye mean about the birth - I have been thinkin alot about it lately and it is starting to scare me to death and I have been thinking if my bits :blush: will ever be the same after.

Is anybody feeling like time is going slow again?? I think there is just so much going on from mid may and that I will never get to it. We are starting antinatal classes on the 13th - getting to 3rd tri and am back in the hospital 26th. It all just seems to be taking ages to get to them.

So I think we have decided to get the 3D / 4D scan, it is very expensive here in Ireland (€200) but I dont think I can resist and we dont anymore scans here in Ireland so I dont think I can wait that long until I see my LO again. at least this way we get a DVD and I can play it over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->