Official December testing thread - all welcome!

Congrats to all the BFPs and lots of sticky baby dust to everyone! Just posting my symptoms to take my mind ofs of it so I don't go crazy.

AF start Nov28th-Dec 1st. Supposed to O on 12th but may have earlier on 10th as had pains for about 24-30hours. BD on 2nd, 3rd, 9th (twice), 12th, and 14th. Busy so couldn't do it more often as would have liked.

3dpo - Bloated, slight nausea, increased appetite, sore breasts, moody, energy surge, twinges on left side (only have left tube and both ovaries), and left lower back.
4-5dpo-Sensitive nipples, bloody nose
6dpo - watery creamy and double vision
7dpo- very little discharge (never happens as usually wet all the 2 week wait), minor heartburn, twinges on right side, feel bloated and crampy, freq urination, swollen breasts, breaking out
8dpo- pain right side when woke up and lasted about 20 minutes, freq urination,oily skin, face slightly puffy, bright red palms, light brown discharge with little pink, watery discharge, ate a choc chip muffin and tasted like raw meat, shortness of breath, heart beat hard and faster esp when lay down, slight gassy
9dpo TODAY- increasing heartburn, pain in wrists and crampy legs especially at night, crampy lower abdomen and feels tight and bloated, lower back pain, chunk of creamy discharge after bm (slight constipation), feel bubbly like need to go but don't, extremely tired, nausea, and moody

Lots of symptoms I wrote so post long but I am thinking implantation happened at 8dpo. I saw a lot of people tested at 9dpo and got a BFP. My hubby was sick at 6-8dpo as happened before when I had chemical so he thinks I am. I want to test but scared to see BFN. Anyone had similar and got their BFP?

It's official! Went to the Drs this morning and HCG was at 221! I am in complete shock. I had just about given hope! Baby dust to all!!

Congrats!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!:happydance: how many dpo were you or are you when you had that hcg level test done? How many follicles were RIPE? Did you do a trigger shot? SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! HURRAY:hugs:

Thanks Lalala! I am actually 14dpo (estimated). Got my at home positive faintly on Monday! so at 12dpo. The approximation is because normally we have our IUI's 36 hours after the trigger shot but due to DH work schedule they allowed us to have it done the day before. They wanted me to do the trigger at 9pm the night before but that would have only been 12 hours before the IUI. So I did earlier to give us a better chance. I had 3 good follies at the last ultra sound same as I had before in the past. I guess the injections did the trick! Now I just have to pray that they stick!

Can I just say thank you to all of you - this is my first successful thread which is now at 21 pages :happydance: You are all stars :flower:

BbWishin u got your wish! CONGRATS and sticky sticky sticky bea to you, keep us updated. MamaD, not only a successful page but a lucky one as well. Thank you for starting it, Im glad to be a part. Lets get those BFPs girls!!!

Can I just say thank you to all of you - this is my first successful thread which is now at 21 pages :happydance: You are all stars :flower:

Everyone is mature....supportive.....and polite......just LOVE it:):flower: xoxo

I'm out- Big temp drop this am and AF hit this afternoon. Thanks Mama duck for starting and running this thread!

Good luck next month TurtleMomma and congrats to all the BFPs. I tested yesterday around 2pm bith barely any pee but I just had to try and got BFN. I am 11dpo today and some mild nausea, twinges on alternating sides near hip, still feeling tight and bloated, leg cramps, headache, and very moody. Crampy but little to no discharge. When checked cervix it was high and soft and lotiony white discharge but none leaking out. Very unusual for me since I always have white/yellowish sticky discharge at this time from ovulation til period. I am feeling more and more like I am pregnant but don't want to jinx it so waiting until Christmas Day to test.

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/tinks2648/Hugs/hug14.gif​

Good luck next month TurtleMomma and congrats to all the BFPs. I tested yesterday around 2pm bith barely any pee but I just had to try and got BFN. I am 11dpo today and some mild nausea, twinges on alternating sides near hip, still feeling tight and bloated, leg cramps, headache, and very moody. Crampy but little to no discharge. When checked cervix it was high and soft and lotiony white discharge but none leaking out. Very unusual for me since I always have white/yellowish sticky discharge at this time from ovulation til period. I am feeling more and more like I am pregnant but don't want to jinx it so waiting until Christmas Day to test.

Good luck Kimmik :thumbup:

I'm out as well. Good luck to those remaining and onward to January 2013!

Hello ladies! I am out :-( I got AF today, as my Christmas present...
Good luck to those of you still in the game!

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/tinks2648/Hugs/hugsbear6hy.gif​

I'm out as well .

good luck to all left, lets get lots of Xmas BFP's

Sorry for the late update ladies. Af got me on the 4 th. But I'm testing again on the 31. Would be a wonderful way to start the new year.

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt9302788fltt.gif https://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr120/Angelintown/Smiley%20diversen/smiley_wedding.gif

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/tinks2648/Hugs/hugs.gif
to those that need them x​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"