Official December testing thread - all welcome!

Oh I am sooooo confused - I tested early and for the last 5 days have had a very faint line on a first response early test. This morning is official test day so I do

First response early - faint positive
Superdrug - negative
Predictor - the faintest line ever - could be an evap

So I go and get a clear blue digital with conception indicator and it says pregnant 1-2 weeks!

So confused - I don't feel excited at all just stressed that its another chemical. Same thing happened in April and it was a chemical and had a mc at 8 weeks in September.

Just feel like I keep getting my hopes raised only to be torn apart again. I know there is nothing I can do except test again in 3-4 days but just needed to vent!

Thanks for reading!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with family and friends. And hope we all get our BFP's soon.

Maggie try to stay positive... Every test picks up different levels of HCG.

For now I would say BFP!!! Congrats and Enjoy. Have a good holiday.

Thanks chickenchaser and milty - really trying to keep a positive outlook so we don't have a miserable Xmas.

Holiday wishes to everyone and lots of baby dust for 2013!
:hugs:

Shit. Looks like my sister is pregnant. Sent me a pic with her normally flat tummy waaay out there. Asked me what i thought....sigh. I love her but a child is the last thing she needs. She is horribly irresponsible, she doesnt even have a stable place to live! Isnt it always the way....sorry, needed to vent. :(

Taking a thread break for awhile- Feel free to stalk my journal. I wish all you lovely ladies GIANT BFP's! :hugs:

Oh I am sooooo confused - I tested early and for the last 5 days have had a very faint line on a first response early test. This morning is official test day so I do

First response early - faint positive
Superdrug - negative
Predictor - the faintest line ever - could be an evap

So I go and get a clear blue digital with conception indicator and it says pregnant 1-2 weeks!

So confused - I don't feel excited at all just stressed that its another chemical. Same thing happened in April and it was a chemical and had a mc at 8 weeks in September.

Just feel like I keep getting my hopes raised only to be torn apart again. I know there is nothing I can do except test again in 3-4 days but just needed to vent!

Thanks for reading!

How exciting but confusing for you! Do you want me to put you down as a :bfp: or would you like to wait a bit longer? Your call :flower:

Congrats Altmommy37! What an amazing Christmas gift.

Hope everything turns out good for you Maggie586.

Cheers everyone! Merry Christmas!

Congrats ATL

Thanks kismet, eve2012 and mama duck - I'm going to test again on 29th so will let you know the outcome!

Congrats to all the ladies with BFPs! Im tryin again, good luck for January!

I know I've not posted since October testing, I am a slacker, we didn't try in November

However, am delighted to report a surprise Christmas bfp. Just got to get to Sept 5th without any problems now.

Again, I'm going to chant it......DRINK GREEN TEA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->