Official December testing thread - all welcome!

Come on eggy! Mama Duck is waiting for her duckling! :dust: :hugs:

:thumbup: although dh doesn't want to try anymore :cry: so this will probably be our last cycle (how many times have I said that!). Got to think extra positive thoughts for me ladies x

Please may I join the party?

Cycles quite screwy since miscarrying at Easter. But natural signs yesterday all pointed to ovu and this morning fert monitor showed its little eggy icon...so hub and I did the deed early morning (and will again and again over next couple of days.)

Hard to trust timings of my cycle but I think I'll test ~14th.

Good luck to all!

Can i sneak in!

Im due to test around the 20th Dec

x

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a391/Flutterone/Fairies/Hello.gif

sowanted & Layla :flower:

Good luck today to smallhelen,NandO1 & smarties75 - we want 3 :bfp:!​

AF 1 day late now so tested this morning it was BFN (pound land test strip lol). If witch doesn't come tomorrow, I will test again. Xx

Hi ladies. Wanted to give good news, but unfortunately AF arrived today. As my cycle is around 28 days, I may be able to get a test in before the end of the month. Fxd for everyone this month.

:hugs: smallhelen. Let me know if you want an extra date!

:hugs: smarties75 x do you want me to put you down again for the end of the month or do you want to wait a few more days?

Hi mamaduck,

Ill wait for a couple of days if af will show up or not :). Thank you. x

Hi. Ill take the 30th for now please
:dust: everyone.

Edit----never mind. Taking this cycle to adjust some things so looking forward to a fresh new year start.
Fx'd for a bunch of Xmas bundles.
Hope not to see any of you in January

I think I have to acknowledge that this month is a nonstarter for me. It appears I ovulated super early, about a week before the BD marathon usually begins. :brat: we totally missed it. And the HSG on cd10 probably would have ruined things anyway.

Well, bring on the adult christmas beveages for me!

3 days late, still no AF. It was bfn yesterday and didnt want to test again today. I guessed thats me out for this month. Good luck ladies. xxx

Hi Mama Duck

Would you put me down for the 31st please?

Thank you and good luck to everyone :)

Af got me today so hopefully i'll be testing again at the end of dec. hoping to see lots of bfps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->