Official December testing thread - all welcome!

https://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg2/Kithshaa/Glitter/qSwdhT1L2y.gif

to those that have got an unwanted visitor :hugs:

NandO1,would you like another date for this month?

&

https://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w64/countrygirl264/662746nqrdxj5d29.gif

Eve2012 & luckylecky :flower:

I'll be an unofficial new years eve tester mama! I'm hoping to ov cd 16 again (or earlier if my vitamin b6 and co q10 work again) so would be 10/11dpo by the 31st. And lets face it I'll have tested a million times by then.

Hello Ladies!

I'm to test on the 10th.

Good luck everybody!

https://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff264/sandjlayouts/Welcome/glitter.gif

NR3 hope you get your :bfp:

tons of ew cm today but no positive OPK yet... DH out of town tonight, hope tomorrow night wont be too late!!! :wacko:

A third negative OPK today- they seem to be getting lighter- I think I missed my surge sometime between 10 am yesterday and 8 am today... Hope the BD on Sunday was enough... :( I actually think I just had a really painful O that lasted 2 hours- felt like my ovaries were going to explode- felt like someone was squeezing them...

A third negative OPK today- they seem to be getting lighter- I think I missed my surge sometime between 10 am yesterday and 8 am today... Hope the BD on Sunday was enough... :( I actually think I just had a really painful O that lasted 2 hours- felt like my ovaries were going to explode- felt like someone was squeezing them...

:flower: keep testing opk. Don't give up.you can get positive surges for two days on opks. It is very possible you didn't miss your surge.....Just keep poas 3 x a day opk...bd bunches. Looks like the next few days are your most fertile ones....keep faith. I peeked at your chart....you can still ovulate in the next few days. So bd and poas!:happydance: your CP looks good for bd tomorrow when your hubby gets home:thumbup:

:flower: keep testing opk. Don't give up.you can get positive surges for two days on opks. It is very possible you didn't miss your surge.....Just keep poas 3 x a day opk...bd bunches. Looks like the next few days are your most fertile ones....keep faith. I peeked at your chart....you can still ovulate in the next few days. So bd and poas!:happydance: your CP looks good for bd tomorrow when your hubby gets home:thumbup:

Also...the ovulation pain you described could very well be ovaries warming up and preparing to pop that egg out. It is really common to feel the pre-ovulation. Fx'd for you:hugs:

Thanks lalala :hugs:

I'm pretty sure I ovulated though- NO cm today and my cp is definitely high, hard, and closed. :( But to make things worse, I broke my thermometer last night by knocking it on the floor off my nightstand. I bought a new one today, and will start using it, but I know how they are each slightly different. I also ran out of OPK's. Boo...

Hello ladies may I join?If so I think I am due for af around 28th,My cycles have been crazy but I say I should know by the 28th which is also my daughters bday :) Good Luck to you ALL :) :)

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh129/neithete/groupwelc_glitter_m3MA7728846-0379.gif

sad eyes :thumbup: have got you down for the 28th. Good luck!

Hi to new ladies.:hi:
Mama Duck, could you put me down for the 30th? Let's have another go this month!
Hugs to all those who've got AF.
Come on the BFPs!

Hello ladies!
Mama Duck could you please move me from the 18th to the 21st? Clomid made me ovulate super late so I will be having a looong cycle this month. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->