Official Depo Thread

i am soo unsure right now my internet cheepies just turned up so even though i did not really need a wee a made some come out haha and i have a very very very faint line ahh Oh is at work and wants me to test again tonight... soo dont want to get my hopes up if laters is neg hmm

How long had it been since you had gone? It's probably a waste if it hasn't been at least 3 hours.

Well ive done 3 tests so far haha all faint even this mornings wondering if ive got a dud batch tbh really not getting my hopes up as i would of thought this mornings would of been a bang in your face kind of positive if i was hmm on cycle day 31 today.. However my last "period" was a tablet induced one from stopping norethisterone from my Mc.

Perhaps you should wait until you have had a real one? I know on the SMEP thread I run that they advise you wait a full cycle before you start SMEP.

Statistics: Apparently 40% of post-miscarriage women will get pregnant on the first try if they are faithful to the plan, approx. 2x the number of the population who are not on the plan. This assumes, of course, that you waited for a normal cycle to begin after your loss, and did not begin trying before having a period after a miscarriage. Many women do not ovulate in that first cycle.

i got a faint pos on a boots ownbrand tonight.. i how no idea what SMEP is? my MC started the 8th Dec in jan was will not done and i got put in hospital with very heavy bleeding then but on norostorone and something else, which i stoped on the 5th Feb period came on the 8th Feb. EWCM around the 20th Feb.. Tested fain on IC on the 9th this month and today, thought it might of been a dud batch or just how the tests are but went to boots tonight and got a test and pee'd on it as soon as home test takes 3mins to read and then you have till 15mins faintish pink line cane up in about 2mins and is still there after the 15mins but to faint to get on my crappy phone camera.. Testing again in the morning with boots and an IC.. However thats 3/4 faint pos ive had since yesterday

Why do you use the word faint positive? On OPKs it's negative unless it is as dark as the control or darker.

Why do you use the word faint positive? On OPKs it's negative unless it is as dark as the control or darker.

im talking about pregnancy tests not an OPK

EDIT:: just looked back and realised i never said what type of tests haha sorry

i feel like a right div now forgetting to write what kind of test.. Well providing i get some type of line tomorrow morning im making an appointment with the nurse since i guess they say a lines a line so scared now that the worst is going to happen again i believe it more now its been 2 different brands come back with the second line.. After depo ive been having 28-32 day cycles well today would be cycle day 31, so 1 day early or 3days late

Yes, in most cases a line is a line with those. :) I am sure you are feeling weary of getting to excited after :angel: though.

fx for you Lesleyann! Good luck tomorrow morning.

In other news, I'm not as regular as I'd hoped. After two 31 day cycles, I just had a 23 day cycle. I felt what seemed like ov pains about a week early, right when we were just starting the BD-every-other-day festivities. Then AF came about a week before expected (13 days after the ov pains - at least luteal phase was the right length). I never really had much hope for this cycle after the early ovulation. I didn't do any symptom spotting at all!

Thank you..

Well i did 3 tests this morning

IC faint ( but after some reasearch alot of people said these did not get strong till a few days after af due )
Boot own brand cheapie faint positive again
FRER strong BFP

will do i can get a pic of the FRER ill try the others to, to show the huge different.. I did not even no i had the FRER till i was sorting out my draws and realised i had one left over from before so this morning i just put that in me "pee pot" to haha

Ok heres one of just my FRER and one of all 3 there bad pictures though taken on my mobile the boots one viewing window is sooo small i think the light just reflects off and makes to much shadow.

Been ringing my doctors for 15mins trying to get it to ring out its soo busy at 8am lol

Attachments

• 11032011627.jpg
    11032011627.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 11032011624.jpg
    11032011624.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 11
Time on Depo: lil over 2 years
Last shot: oct/nov 2010
Last bfp: never

I'm new to b&b. I have been on depo since august 08. I got the shot because I did not want to have af but that didn't work. I got af every three month right before I get my shot. SO an I have decided to ttc so I did not get my shot on 1/31 when it was due. My gyn put me on bc on 2/1 to help regulate my af but I started af on 2/6. I was due to have af again on 3/6 but as of yet nothing. I took hpt on 3/9 but bfn. I don't think I'm pg but I'm afraid the bc pill may be having an opposite effect and delaying my af. Anyone had these problems or got any advice?

Note: this month(march) will be my last pack of pills before truly ttc

I hope that the pills help. I just waited mine out and was regular 3 months after my last shot wore off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->