Official Depo Thread

Yea, I'm already half way thru the pack so I figured I would finish but as of this morning still no af. I have a tendency to over analyze EVERYTHING! LOL I may be getting worried for nothing. I'll post an update upon any new developments. :)

I'm wondering if any of you girls check your cervix position. I had my first regular period on the first and my OPK's have been inconclusive. My cervix has been low and closed till yesterday. Now it's way high and open. My Wondfo OPK have made me think twice I was getting ready to ovulate. No cervical mucus to give me hints. I've checked it a few times and it's been the same. I'm wondering if this means I'm getting ready to ovulate or get my period. Do you girls get a high cervix when your expecting your period? Sorry but it really has me confused. Not sure if to BD or grab the tampons. :wacko:

PS: I got my :bfp: Wednesday. There is a picture linked in my siggy.

I am still concerned about the depo curse affecting the bean sticking. I hope it doesn't.

midnightrose8 - I'm not overly familiar with the whole cp thing, but I've read about it out of curiosity before and I'm pretty sure it's not all that reliable to base where you are in a cycle by your cp. And as far as the ewcm that everyone always talks about, I don't even get it :wacko: but I still had a bfp last month :)angel:), so my best suggestion is, if you even think you're coming up for O, just BD anyways.. it's not like it's gonna hurt anything :winkwink: Good luck hun ! xx

Yeah, the last 2 months I had EWCM but this month I had none. After temping for a month I knew that I Oed on CD21 and it is very consistent. So we :sex: the 4 days leading up to CD21 and skipped CD21.

I am wondering if anyone has heard of or tried any supplements or herbal remedies to help regulate hormones after depo. Had two months of kinda regular AF now back to Af every other week. It is getting really old.

I am wondering if anyone has heard of or tried any supplements or herbal remedies to help regulate hormones after depo. Had two months of kinda regular AF now back to Af every other week. It is getting really old.

I never personally got around to trying any natural supplements because just as I was going to, I had a regular cycle and so far it's regular for the second month in a row. If it wasn't regular last month, I was planning on trying Vitex aka Chasteberry. I've read some really good reviews on it and my local all natural store also had some really positive feedback about it.
I feel your frustration with the frequent afs :dohh: it's not fun at all, my "cycles" were anywhere from 11-14 days long and my afs were 7-22 days long. I have no idea how I had the patience to wait it out, it took me about 4 months to regulate but felt like ages, hopefully yours turn around really soon for you hun xx

Thanks I am going to look into the Vitex. Good luck to you!:happydance:

I was doing some thread stalking (reading over the old posts) and it looks like there are a few more BFPs that can be added to the first post:

lesleyann 6 weeks - March 11, 2011
wintersnow -jan 20, 2011 BFP
sugarjules - Mar 10,2011
(also, SherylB did her BFP year wrong - 2011, not 2010)

These sure make it look more encouraging.

For some reason, I'm hugely optimistic about this cycle. I didn't officially do SMEP, but I did read over it. We BD'd every other day until I felt my ov pains (they always come on strong for me) and then BD'd for the next two days (so 3 days straight), then a quickie after skipping a day.

I'm on 4dpo and figure I'll start testing ICs on March 30 with AF due on April 4.

Thanks. Its hard to keep up when people dont post to say.

I just woke up. I would like for 1 night to not get up at a random time to go to the bathroom. At least I fall right back assleep.

For some reason, I'm hugely optimistic about this cycle. I didn't officially do SMEP, but I did read over it. We BD'd every other day until I felt my ov pains (they always come on strong for me) and then BD'd for the next two days (so 3 days straight), then a quickie after skipping a day.

I'm on 4dpo and figure I'll start testing ICs on March 30 with AF due on April 4.
Hopefully your intuition is telling you something :flower: Let us know how you make out and GOOD LUCK xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->