** Official November Sparklers Thread **

Hey guys

Can I join you over here?

I was due on 21st October but I'm still here waiting! Going to be induced tomorrow, so LO will be a sparkler!

x

Hiya ladies, can I gate crash too please? Was due 28th Oct but think my baby wants to be a Sparkler! If I don't start before, I'll be induced next weekend.

Another birth announcement for you to update: I've just had a text from Caitlen's husband - it reads

"Cait had a beautiful baby girl this afternoon (3.08 EDT) Harper Grace: 6lb 13oz, 19 inch, mum and daughter doing fabulously"

Congratulations Caitlen :happydance: :happydance:

Caitlen was due 22nd November same as me :)

Congrats Caitlen!

Dizzymoo, do you mind changing my due date back to the 22nd? Midwife is sticking by those - and now that we are getting closer to it, and medical decisions will be based on it rather than the 17th which was from the ultrasound, it will make more sense. Thanks!

No rush. Baby's isn't in any :rofl:

hiya

lucas made his way into the world on 31st october weighing in at 9lb 6 oz

Hiya!!!

just realised my colour hasn't been changed on the list.

we are a pink bump!!!! :)

ooooo the clock is ticking!!!!!!

xxx

Hi girls,
baby Thomas Joseph was born 27th October at 11.56 a.m. weighing 6 lb 9 oz and 50 cm long! He is absolutely adorable!! Can't believe he's a week old today - sorry for the delay in updating, the time seems to slip away from me somehow!!

I was thinking about you yesterday polaris wondering how everything went! Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little man! :happydance:

Hi girls,
baby Thomas Joseph was born 27th October at 11.56 a.m. weighing 6 lb 9 oz and 50 cm long! He is absolutely adorable!! Can't believe he's a week old today - sorry for the delay in updating, the time seems to slip away from me somehow!!

Polaris,

Congrats to you! I was delighted to hear your news and saw photos of Thomas on another thread. He is just gorgeous. You must be thrilled with him :)

So so happy to announce the safe arrival of our beautiful baby boy Tobias Taylor Holland :cloud9: He was born on the 6th november at 38 weeks and 1 day weighing 6lb 5oz :cloud9:

Our little boy Ozzie Benjamin Hunter was born on the 1st November weighing 7lb 13ozs :D. Congrats to everyone who has popped:happydance:

hey,
congrats to all the new mums :)
Charlotte Rose flew into the world at 5am on the second of november after a 5 hour labour

dont know i i posted already

lucas anthony smith born 31st october 2009 weighing 9lb 6oz after 4 hour labor

just thought id let you know so you could update it.

Willow Alexandra Hernandez was born 11/11/09 and 6:48pm
weighing 6lbs 14oz 19 1/2 inches.
VIA C-section.

hey hunny jack was born on the 7th and he was 9lb xxx

Congrats to all of the sparkler mommies and their new babies!!!!

Hi Katherine Mia was born on 6th November at 5.51am weighing 6lb 9oz :) Congrats to all sparkler mummies and babies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->