** Official November Sparklers Thread **

Finally out of hospital after threatning to discharge myself lol, and so happy to be home, even with daily midwife visits :)
Hannah was born on sunday weighing 8lb10oz happy and healthy :). fun birth story to write up if i ever have time.

Jayden Christopher Jack Addison born 20th November 5.49am.. due 24th November :) 50 centimeters - 7lb 6.5oz

Cole Francis born November 17th at 11:03a.m. weighing 9lbs2oz and 22 inches long

Hazel was born at 10.16am on Saturday 14th November, weighing 7lbs 6oz :wohoo:

Lucy Carron Harvey was born at 38 weeks on Saturday 14th November at 19:36 weighing 8lbs 15oz :dance:

https://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww34/candfizz/15346_174852386861_670786861_345394.jpg

I havent added a photo of my baby yet but she looks exaclty like you little one bagpuss lol

Bagpuss shes gorgeous. congrats huni x

amazingo to think Bryce is 7 weeks old and weighs 8lb 9 lol!!!

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, though I've been reading everyone else's posts. I just wanted to update everyone and let you know that our daughter Isabella Sarah was born on November 13 (three days overdue). I went into labor three days before, but did not progress beyond early labor. My contractions kept coming ten minutes apart and were quite painful but never got any closer than that. On day four, I finally went to see my doctor and begged her to do something, and she decided to induce. I was admitted to the hospital that evening and asked for an epidural (at this point, I had been in pain for days and have not slept at all). Even with the pitocin, though, labor did not really progress as they expected it to. In addition, the baby's heart rate was erratic (it either decreased with each contraction, or was far too fast). By Friday morning, I had developed a fever, so my doctor decided to do a C section because she was worried about an infection. The surgery was quick, and Isabella was born within minutes with the cord wrapped once around her neck and once around her body, but otherwise perfectly healthy. She weighed in at 8 lbs 4 oz, measuring 20 inches. Because of my fever during labor she had to spend 48 hours in the NICU and we were both treated with antibiotics.
We have been home now for almost a week and taking care of her has been overwhelming at times, but we are getting the hang of it.
I hope everyone else is doing well and good luck to those still waiting!

Stela

hi every1 havent had much chance to come on this past week.

Hollie Grace Smith born 18th November weighing 6lbs 5oz. (born 1 week early)

Hello ladies:

Brody Emerson was born at 10:57am on November 21st. He weighed in at 8lbs 13oz and was 21" long!! :happydance: :cloud9: :kiss:

Attachments

• Brody10.jpg
    Brody10.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
Bethany June was born at 11.34pm on November 29th weighing 8lb 5ozs.

Spontaneous labour, 3 days overdue and worth the wait!!

:)

Addison & Olivia were born on 11/05. Addison was 7 lbs 7 oz and 20.5 inches. Olivia was 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches. I have posted pictures in the twins section of this site.

Kaelyn was born at 10am on November 22nd weighing 7lb 2oz

Our little boy Alex was born 4th dec 11.57pm weighting 9lb 6oz! Still a sparkler to me though!

Finley Robert Harry was born December 4th at 4:46 pm...weighing a whopping 10lbs 1 oz

I know!!!!! he totally surprised me! I had no idea I had such a big baby! my fundal height was normal, my weight gain was around 40lbs. ...

Good thing I didn't know though because I managed to do labour without any pain killers...I think if I had known how big the baby was, it would have psyched me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->