Official October Team Bumpkins

Is anyone watching the Michael Jackson memorial? I am filliing up!

yes its very sad xxxxxxxx Usher was fab though xxx

Hugs for Maffie too! :hugs:

OOOOh cravings....mine at the moment is sweetcorn! Either in the tin, frozen, on the cob, I don't care! So much so that I've insisted on a trip to KFC on the way to holidays next week and last night's tea was a chicken and sweetcorn pizza!!! :rofl:

Up nice and early again! Got tonnes to do - got packing to do ready for saturday, washing and ironing etc. Always seems to take ages!

At least I've decided on the travel cot we're having....can't wait to get it in a couple of months as it's so cute!! https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Graco-Petite...66:2|39:1|72:1683|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50 We'll be going to MIL's within a few weeks of the birth so we definitely need one, and it'll get loads of use! :happydance: And its a bargain!!!

I've also decided that I'm going to put my name down as a Waterbirth candidate. Major decision but I'm so pleased about it. Hubby is really keen too and I now can't wait for my next midwife appointment!!

Have a good day ladies. xx

Morning all.

Aimee bet you cant wait for your holiday!

Honeyshine do you think it's a boy you are having? I know I juse felt like it was.

I missed the MJ memorial I keep falling asleep all the time.

Was up nice and early today and packed some more ebay packages. I won something on ebay back on the 27th June and I still dont have it and the ebayer isn't replying to emails, what would you ladies do? It's my nappies so was quite a bit of money.

Going to try to sort my craft room out a bit today and start turning it into a nursery.

Can you report them to ebay? If you paid through paypal you should get your money back if there are any issues. I've never complained but hubby has and he's been successful before too.

I definitely can't wait for the holidays. We're travelling to MIL's on Saturday afternoon and then leaving hers at about 4.30am on Monday(eeeeek! :shock:) to get to Cornwall for mid-afternoon (we always leave far too much time but we have to go around the M25 on a monday morning so it's best to try to get accross London before 7.30!

Got the dogs stuff to pack up today too....that always takes longer than you expect too!! :rofl:

Right, I'm off to get going. Knackered but so excited and just want to get on now! Bring on Saturday!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Morning ladies , Its my last day in work to day im off on hols tommorrwo !! :happydance: :happydance: Im also 24wks tommorrow so im gonna celebrate it today seens as I wont be on here tommorrow. I cant believe when I get back from hols in 2 weeks I will only have 1 week left in 2nd tri and then Il be moving over....

I have so much to do ! today I havent even started packing which isnt like me but I have been so busy in work by the time I get home I am so tired.

Hope you are all doing well ! xxx:hug:

Morning girls. Had a lovely evening last night. Went out for dinner with OH after having had a massive argument with him earlier in the afternoon. Pointed out to him that we dont spend enough time just as a couple anymore. Couldnt remember the last time we did anything just us. Every time we want to go out someone ends up tagging along or he turns it into a boy thing with his mate Michael. Just seems to be that every time we have his son we have an argument! He completely ignores me pretty much the whole time his son is here and then when I dont feel well and need to lay down I get accused of being grumpy.

On the up side...my best mate is coming today!! Havnt seen her since I was about 10 weeks pregnant so shes only been able to follow my bump by pics on Facebook and I sent her a recording of bubs heartbeat. We are both so excited and I cant wait for her to feel him moving about! However it means I need to go finish tidying up my bedroom lol so chat to you girlies later.

Mornin' Girls,

Well my sisters ankle has gone down now she's started the anti-biotics, so it shouldn't rot off any time soon!

2 more days of work and a lovely week off also. I can't freaking WAIT.

Baby.Love ~ Holy Moly girl, you've got enough clothes to keep her dressed until she's 21!!!

Aimee ~ I'm glad the HV visit went well :) I don't think we get them at all out here.

Colsy ~ I've been having those pregnancy nightmares also. The other night I dreamt that my DH died :shock: :cry:

Maffie ~ How long do you have to inject for?

Littlekitten ~ I know, I'd never be able to inject my self either, I'd be passed out on the floor in a heap lol. When I used to wax my own eyebrows it'd take me 20 minutes just to get the guts up to pull the damn thing off! (I have no idea how I'm gonna survive child birth :rofl: )
Have fun with your friend today :)

Helz ~ That sneaky stealth like chocolate always ninjas its self in to my shopping trolly and jumps out on me when I get home. :blush:

Znwinnie ~ Gawd, my sisters mum was watching that yesterday in England, she went mental when my sister called her in the middle of it. "Unless you're calling to say you have a transporter machine and tickets to that memorial or your head has fallen off and is bouncing down the road, I don't want to know" :rofl: She's a MJ fan ;)

Ok breakfast time!

Anyone else having trouble sleeping and can recommend good sleeping positions???

Anyone else having trouble sleeping and can recommend good sleeping positions???

Me! Pregnancy insomnia has returned. I aint slept in a few days now. Just can't get comfy and even tho I have the pregnancy pillow I keep waking up on my back and now it hurts and makes me achy and crampy down there, I guess cause she's getting some weight behind her.

Good to hear you sis's leg isn't going to drop off Chaos. I have to inject until 12 hours before labour, so thats twice a day for another 16 weeks eeeek. Unless when they do my full blood count they encounter any problems. Was just glad they let me home. Consultant scared me shitless when he said I might have to be admitted.

OH suggested I have a bag packed ready in case that does happen. Mum even agrees with him :rofl:

Me! Pregnancy insomnia has returned. I aint slept in a few days now. Just can't get comfy and even tho I have the pregnancy pillow I keep waking up on my back and now it hurts and makes me achy and crampy down there, I guess cause she's getting some weight behind her.

I am glad it's not just me! I am also having weird dreams!

Me too. Weird dreams that is. Last night I dreamt that Calvin from Hollyoaks was strangling OH...while I was looking round the house for my niece who they had kidnapped!

:rofl: what a dream!!
I haven't had any weird ones for a few weeks now.

We cleared out our attic at the weekend, and I have now sorted through all my dd's stuff and babys room is nearly ready. Just a few little items to buy and we are all set!!

When are you all packing your hospital bag?
I don't want to do it too soon, or I will forget whats all in there and end up re-packing it again.

Also, just saw a photo of Colleen Rooney.......isn't she great?!
It is SO nice to see a piccie of a pregnant celeb who doesn't resemble a stick.

Nearly 3rd Trimester at last.
I am starting to feel really pregnant now. My back and my bump hurt at the end of the night now and I want to nap all the time!
I might go and have one now actually! xx

MrsO - I don't know when to pack my hospital bag. I will probably wait until 30 weeks as by then I should be able to afford the extra bits I need for it (various pads etc) - got a holiday and a few big expenses before then.

We're also waiting until we get back from holiday to even start getting the nursery ready. (Have got to re-decorate the now very scruffy looking bathroom before that!!)

So much to do and so little time! 15 weeks sounds like it's such a short time! :dohh:

I've joined the insomnia bandwagon too. kinda missing the tiredness of 1st tri, coz I never slept so well in my life, LOL! I'm driving my OH crazy coz I keep getting up in the night to do housework, coz just laying there, makes me want tp punch someone. And then because the housework is left to me, as usual, I get annoyed, so i start banging around, deliberately making loadsa noise to make sure he's awake & aware I'm up, tired, cleaning up after him etc etc so he feels guilty. Cruel?
I've spent the last 2 days washing all the baby clothes my sister gave me. 6 loads later, it's all clean & fesh & ironed & folded & put into labelled boxes for sizes & seasons. How organised am I for a change?! hehe :)

Been getting braxton hicks style pains for the last 2 days, which is painful. I also kinda feel like sometime, when LO moves, like he is scratching me on the inside. Is that possible????? It's such a bizarre feeling.

Hope everyone's feeling ok.
I go to 3rd tri on friday! :)

Hi,

ordered our quinny buzz on saturday, nursery is all decorated and nearly all furniture in, AND my nursing glider chair arrives tomorrow!!!!!!! cant wait :)

Wow, I only been away for a few days and so much to catch up on! Hope everyone is feeling better today and coping with any ailments etc!!

WOW to all those clothes!! I have lots of unisex stuff that needs to be washedas wellas a bag full of 'if its a boy' so just need a bag full of 'if its a girl', which we suspect bean is and typically I have no girlie stuff except one pair of mini mouse slippers! lol.

I am on the last day of my holiday, back to the grind tomorrow :(, was enjoying the chill with my OH, at least there is only two days of work before the weekend! That's it then until my leave I have booked in October, may try and get my birthday off tho in between with 'flexi time' at work!

My dreams have been ok, tho the other night I dreamt I had debt collectors at the door and they wouldn't leave me alone, then I followed Minty around this old decrepid hotel waiting for him to confront dawn. Sad sad me dreaming of an Eastenders story line! I have had a few freaky or frustrating dreams but thankfully I can't remember them, I usually wake myself up and tell myself to chill!!

hi bumpkin bumps,
Gosh Im soooo tired today, could barely keep my eyes open at work when I made the fatal mistake of sitting down at break! Then had to go straight from work to school to see my sons sports day (he came 1st in the bean bag race :happydance:)
But Im still smilling cos Im viable today Yayyyyyyy!!
And while I was out the postman has been and left me 2 parcels..Ethans first coat, and his lonsdale tracksuit, both won of ebay, there gorgeous :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->