Official October Team Bumpkins

Hello ladies!:)
I am just popping in to say hey!
Just got back from a wonderful and much needed vacation. I managed to cook myself pretty good in the Florida sun, however, despite burning my back, I am glad that I can now say my legs are not embarassingly pale.
Spent a lot of time at the pool and shocking my sister and my dad with how much I can eat. We determined I need a "feeding" about every 3 hours...LOL.
Hope you all are well. I almost forgot this thread was moving, but when I popped into 2nd and couldn't find it, it dawned on me~

Hey girls n bumps, oohhh Florida, wish I was there again!
Had a lovely day yesterday, just relaxed in the garden with hubby and my son and our new paddling pool. Had a bbq and a lager shandy :blush: just the 1 though.
This morning we went to a car boot and managed to get some gorgeous bargainous newborn clothes before the heavens opened and everyone made a mad dash for their cars. I said I wasn't gonna buy newborn size clothes seeing as my son was 8lb 13 but they were cheap and only worn twice so I couldn't resist :rofl: Then came home and managed to get some more bargain buys on Ebay..3-6 month size though so hubby has forgiven me :rofl:
I really must not buy anymore baby clothes But it's the Next sale next weekend and we always go to stock up on the kids wardrobes (a size up) so no doubt I'll stray over to the baby section.
Hope everyones having a nice weekend too xxxx

Woo Hoo Babe's floor's varnished!! Well at least the 1st coat, have to buy another tub before OH can do the 2nd coat. Well pleased...

Hmm think I may have slightly overdone it today....got on a real cleaning spree again this afternoon. Cleaned out the cupboard under the sink cos it was smelling...and all the girls alcohol had spilled somehow and so the cupboard was all sticky...then cleaned all the fronts of the cupboards, cleaned the cooker hood and cooker, took everything off the surfaces and cleaned them all, hoovered and mopped all the downstairs floors. Done 2 loads of washing and hung them out on the line. Put up the travel cot for OHs son. Sorted through the clothes in the ottoman (which OH's parents brought up about 2 weeks after he moved in and have been there since) and washed some of those. Unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher. Now im sat relaxing on the sofa with back ache oops.

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well. I'm just back from the hospital, and I'm so tired and sore, I just wanna crawl into a hole and hide out. I've had my Bartholin cyst drained as it was the first time it's flared up since I've become pregnant. It was so horrible! I normally go under anethesia, but since it's not recommended for pregnant women, I had to take a local and deal with the pain of them slicing and squeezing/draining the damn thing. I seriously hope I don't have another flare up while pregnant...I think I'll die. I really can't wait till our little prince is born so I can have the whole gland removed...

Anyways, I hope everyone's feeling tons better than I am at the moment!

Aww cinnamongirl you poor thing. Sounds awful. I had my thumb pinned in December and one of the pins is currently trying to work its way out of the skin.... but the surgeon doesnt want to remove it til December as he wants it to be in for a year at least as it will give the best result. However its now got a little blister on the top of it and is quite sore so Im very tempted to bring my appointment forward from October to this month. If I need to get it out it will be a case of having a local anaesthetic, slicing open the skin over the pin, grabbing it with pliers and pulling it out. Not a pleasant experience at all.

Oh, littlekitten! That sounds awful! I wouldn't want to go thru that either. I hope it stops causing u pain!

Morning all off to see consultant today so just a quick post to say

24 weeks today :wohoo:

Is anyone else around same stage as me finding the early on tiredness creeping back? Wondering if pumpkin has a growth spurt around now as last night I felt dreadful..sooo tired and weak, my eyes wouldn't stay open after 9pm..most unusual for me as the past month Ive managedd to stay up till at least 11pm and sometimes even stuggled to get to sleep!

I'm a bit ahead of you, Helz, but the past few days I've definitely started to feel tired again. Only for me, it's not the "oh my god, I MUST go to bed because it's 8pm" thing, but rather a general all-day "slow" kind of feeling. I feel OK, but I just have to do things a lot slower all of a sudden (which I'm not very good at!), and I'm definitely noticing the walk up to our house again - we live on a very steep hill and in first trimester I couldn't manage it without stopping twice. I hope that doesn't come back, cos it's frustrating!

Morning girlies :wave:

Well another weekend and another boot sale :D We got Freya a travel cot for downstairs .. Its one with a bassinette and a changing top on it, also it has a toy arch attached :cloud9: its so sweet.. Plus we got even more flipping clothes!!!! Its crazy as she really didnt need anymore but i cant resist a bargain lol... I thought i'd show you some of the clothes! this is just NB- 0-3 and its not all of it. She already has 2 bags full of shoes too lol.

Excuse the mess :blush:

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/Freyasclothes.jpg
https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/Freyasclothes2.jpg

Right time for something to eat x Catch you all in a bit xx

OMG Baby.Love!!

We have 3 outfits - all unisex! thats the extent of our baby's wardrobe! :dohh:

Ive got some shopping to do clearly!

:blush: There is more upstairs! and also got loads of 3-6mnth items too... lol.

Freya's 1st ragdoll just arrived :cloud9: Its so lovely and it is what Ethan will bring to the hospital as a present for her.. :)

Babylove Im loving the fact it isn't just me that can't say no to a bargain!! My stash isn't quite as good as yours (I don't think!?) but I know theres wayyyy too many clothes for 1 baby! Im mad to have even bought newborn size as my daughter was 7lb 13 then my son was 8lb 13.5 so I don't think I've got much chance of this one being under 8lb! But they cost next to nowt an evidently have only been worn a couple of times so whats a girl to do eh :rofl: Infact you have inspired me to go get it all out and make a note of what I have actually got,be good to see it written down.

Maffie, Ive said it on your thread but :happydance: to you being viable!! xx

I just got back from my sister's house. We sat down with all my newphews' old clothes & went through everything I wanted for my little boy... and came home with 9 shopping bags full of clothes!!!!!!!!!!!! My little boy has now got a wardrobe to rival Baby.Love's & Freya's clothing! :) Think I am defo gonna have to buy a set of chest of drawers to house it all now, otherwise baby will stuff will literally be taking over the house, LOL!
Feel so much more prepared now I know what I've got & what I still need to buy. :)

Ok heres what I got..

Newborn

x3 sleepsuits
x2 hand knitted cardis, x2 hats, scratch mitts and bootees
x20 pairs of socks (some look bigger than others so some are possibly 0-3)
x2 pairs scratch mitts
x1 romper suit
x3 pairs trousers
x1 pair of jeans
x4 long sleeve tshirts
a fleecy hat and bootee set

0-3

x5 sleepsuits
x18 vests/body suits
x1 romper suit
x1 baby bear dress up outfit
x2 trouser and jacket sets
x1 jumper
x1 woolly cardi/light jacket
x1 padded winter coat
x4 hats
x1 bib
x1 levis jeans and tshirt set
x3 pairs trainers/pram shoes

3-6 and 6-9

x1 Nike 3 piece outfit (shorts,tshirt,hooded gillet)
x3 romper suits with hats
x1 Adidas tracksuit
x1 Lonsdale tracksuit
x5 vests/bodysuits
x5 tshirts
x1 'Mr Bump' jeans, tshirt and long sleeve tshirt set
x1 Nike trainers

Other stuff

x1 hooded towel
x1 cot sheet
x1 cellular blanket
x3 soft fleecy pram blankets
x2 handmade shawls
x3 packs of wipes
Huge bag of toys

Also I already have cotbed, pram, car seat, breast pump and bottles and bouncer/swing. Looking at my list I think I will get some more newborn sleepsuits and a few vests, a snowsuit and some bibs. Oh and Ive only just started buying a pack of wipes in with my weekly shopping so haven't got many yet and I'll start doing the same with nappies too.

Afternoon all, been at hospital most the day, just about to start a thread in 2nd tri

Hey ladies,

Djgirl- glad you had a good holiday , Im off on thursday and I cant wait

Maffie - congrats on 24weeks yeyyyyyyyy

Baby.love thats some wardrobe for freya she is a lucky girl.....

Ok had the day from hell today, we moved office and of course it was left to me ! got to the new office and everything that could go wrong went wrong I was so stressed I didnt end up getting anything to eat till 1 today and could have aet a horse I was that hungry. On top of everything going wrong with the move I also have so much to do before I go on hols on thurs. Got most sorted today thank god ! but its just typical that it all gets left to me ... And on top of that I was awake from 4 that morning couldnt sleep thinking of everything I needed to do today ! :hissy: :hissy: I dont know what my boss is going to do when I go on maternity !!

:hugs: to all and if I get a chance tommorrow il be on to check on you all .. xx

Oh My Goodness!?!?

All them clothes, will one baby every wear them all??? Hehehe bet you have loads of fun trying though...

I'm not that bad, OH does think I have a thing for nappies though... I've got newborn to size 3 now... I've only got 1 carrier of clothes that my sister brought, can't seem to get into the right frame of mind to get any more until babe's here. There is only so much beige one babe should have...

Went and saw Dr today, my hip is sore as it has diplaced itself. I can take paracetamols, have to try swimming and see if it places itself back. Told to take it very easy, lift nothing and try to keep moving about... Was told too that it's cause of the pregnancy and as one hips done it I'm likely the other will too... So don't try to do too much...

Good Job I've had my paddy last week and OH has stepped up to the mark... Builders have removed the carpet downstairs for me, tidy through the house too and are hoping to work mainly in the utility and outside... They've made a real indent in what needs tidying up - I was so very pleased with them, good lads...

OH has done the final coat of varnish in babe's room tonight before work, I'm really pleased with how it looks. He's going to put the bed up for me tomorrow & is taking me to ikea shopping... We need blinds and a couple of lamps, he's buying tea too... All before work again. I do love him - he is really trying to get the house sorted so we can move in very soon now. Seems a shame that it's taken for me to not be able to do things before he's stepped up. Better later than never...

DS was so excited this morning, he's gone on the trip with school. On one of those adventure activity weeks, and I miss him already... I keep wondering about what they're doing, when they arrived etc. He has so much to tell me when he gets home from school it's been very quite today... I'm looking forward to him coming home on Friday already...

Thanks girls.. Like i say thats not all of it!! There is loads more in my spare room and some in the dryer and thats just what i am keeping... I am selling a 100+ item bundle as i am running out of room.. I have made a start on 3-6 months but its only a bag full so far..

I am off to bed as its the 1st cooler night in ages and i am shattered.. :hugs: to you all xxx

Morning all, well im sat here having a coffee trying to build up the courage to inject myself. I do hope giving myself injections gets easier. I'd rather give them to someone else :rofl:

Wow babylove thats a lot of clothes. I have quite a bit but not that much :lol: although im still buying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->