Official October Team Bumpkins

Ive started to ache on the tops of my thighs after Ive been on my feet for more than a few hours, and to turn over in bed is such hard work!! Im gonna need a crane by 40 weeks!!

Oh dear iv'e just woken up and OH has posted all my parcels. I enquired after one going to Australia and he said no I came and asked you and you said first class for them all. :dohh: so i've mumbled im sending them first class in my sleep so thats what he has done. I did say this morn ing I had a parcel for oz but he didn't think it was in the pile.

So annoyed at myself for having a nap now. He's gone to try recover it from post office but doubt that will work. Didnt have my address details with it either so will no doubt get lost in the postal ether. I'm so mad at myself.

Evening ladies

Hope your all doing well, I too am having problems sleeping, despite all the pillows, seem to wake up every hour and when the alarm goes off dont feel like I have slept!!

Had midwife today, all good, baby is in breech position at mo but plenty of time left to move.

Am very excited as have our 3d scan tomorrow nite:happydance: cant wait to see our little bubbas features and see what he is getting up to in there!!

:hugs:to u all x

Evening all, well sorted my nappy problem, raised complaint with paypal to find out when they were sending my item, and just got a refund and the guy said oh I missed this. How can they miss they sold an item seen as I emailed and asked about the item, bought it 5 minutes later and then emailed numerous times after to find out delivery dates etc. :hissy::hissy::hissy:

I just wanted my nappies not a refund!!!!!!

Hello all! :hug:

I'm new to B&B and just wanted to say hi.

I'm having a girl, due on October 10th.

Hope everyone is well -glad I found B&B as I was spending too much on things for bubs, so it's keeping me occupied!

Xx

Maffie I feel your pain on the nappy front, off to raise a paypal concern myself in a mo, as 6 wraps i ordered have not shown up. despite the lady posting on the 16th June, she still thinks there just held up!

Could I be updated on the first page I'm having a little boy.

Louisandcoco welcome to BnB and more importantly to bumpkins, My name is Leah :wave:... Congrats on your little girl :D Its nice to have another pink bump join us as the boys are well ahead for October.. Is she your 1st bubba? This is my 3rd and her name is Freya :cloud9:

Maffie :hugs: I hate idiots like that hun, i hope you manage to find some more soon xxx
Helz :yipee: Congrats on being viable babes xxxxxxxx

Well i am full of some cold that my OH kindly gave me :hissy: Hopefully it will pass quickly. Gonna have my coffee and wake up a bit... Catch you all soon xxxx

Morning ladies,

Baby,love - sorry you have a cold , hopefully it clears soon nothing worse !!

Oh and by the way Im 24wks today :happydance: :happydance: And im off to egypt at 2 for 2 weeks !!! yey............Il miss you all , but on another note Il only have 1 more week in 2nd tri when I get back and then Il be over to 3rd wooo hooo ... Im sure most of you will have left by the time I get back.

My inomnia is driving me bonkers !! I am constantly twisting and turning.. I tried putting my pillow in between my legs but its not helping ! And once I wake thats it I cant go back asleep ...:hissy: Mostly I wake at around 4 for some reason ??

Trying to upload my 24wk bump but there are too big and I cant resize them usually I right click and click resize but no option for that on my laptop any ideas ??

PS WHY HASNT MY TICKER CHANGED TO 24WKS ??? IS IT TOO EARLY IN MORNING OR SOMETHING ??

Linda :wohoo: Congrats sweetie...... And yep tickers change around 8am x

Have a fab holiday.. I'll be over in 3rd by the time you are home :shock: xxx

Thanks baby.love ..... I knew you would know the answer to that lol... Well il be popping into 3rd to have peep when I get back to see how you & freya are getting on xxx:hug:

Look what i found online! These are the cutest blinkies ever and thought they are very fitting to us October ladies....

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/its-a-surprise.gif

Code just remember to put a ] on the end
https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/its-a-surprise.gif[/IMG

[IMG]https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/its-a-boy.gif

Code
https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/its-a-boy.gif[/IMG

[IMG]https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/its-a-girl.gif

Code
https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/its-a-girl.gif[/IMG

Morning these are fab!!!! hope everyone is well xxxxxxxxxx

morning!! booked my 4d scan for 2 weeks today cant wait!! and i get a normal nhs scan next thurs :)

the weeks are flying by now... thinking i only have about 7/8 weeks left at work - the countdown is ON!!!! xx

Morning Babylove, yes im fine, George is getting bigger too, Just getting ready for work again!!! i feel knackered today, also its my Hubbys Birthday. How are you feeling? hope all is well xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am ok thanks Sam, Freya has grown loads this week i think as my belly seems to have sprowted quite dramatically! Only 6 days till i am 3rd Tri and i am scared lol.... Its all scary chat over there :lol:

Happy birthday to your hubby :cake:

Thanks Baby.Love!! Check my siggy!! :yipee:

I guess the good thing about us "going over" to 3rd tri is that this thread is staying put :wohoo: so us lazy ones (me) dont have to actually go anywhere :rofl:

lol Honeysunshine yeah i am pleased our thread is staying here, means i dont have to read about blood, waters and all the added extra's whilst searching for this thread :lol:

I'm glad you like the blinkie, i thought they were very sweet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->