Official October Team Bumpkins

Mornin' Girls,

28 weeks today! .. nearly 30 :shock:

So I managed to record Autumn hiccuping!! Its so CUTE. I wasn't sure where I could host it so I just put it on my blog. You can listen to it here Autumn Hiccuping.

Today is my last day of work until the 21st. I'm so happy!

Louisaandcoco ~ Welcome to BnB and the October Bumpkins! Congratulations on your pink bump :)

Baby Love ~ I hope you feel better soon! Those blinkies are GREAT!! I'm going to add one.

Lindak ~ Congratulations on 24 weeks!! If you have a photobucket account, you can upload it to there and they have resizing tools built in to the edit option once its uploaded. Then you can just link it on the post via the image button at the top if the "reply to thread" box. (Looks like the moutain with the sun) Have fun on holiday!!

H702 ~ We have our 4D scan next Saturday (18th) I can't WAIT. After our last one at 17 weeks they send us a coupon to give us any 4D package for $99 bucks, that's like 60 quid.

Aimee ~ I slept in this mornin' too. I'm normally up at 6, I didn't even wake up till 7:50 haha.

LittleKitten ~ Have fun shopping!

Ok time for breakfast!

Hey girls:)
It's been awhile. I keep forgetting where this thread is:rofl:
I have been really busy trying to catch up from taking some time off, too, so I haven't been on much.
I also realized I missed my 99 day mark:(
Boo!
Was trying to think of what was next and I guess it is 3rd tri, which I am gathering is official for me on Sunday. :happydance:
The OB told me Monday when I was in that the next time he saw me I would be 3/4 of the way done!lol
Time is moving fast and I think I better start getting some things bought and getting this room prepared for my little man. We also need to think of some names, too.
There is getting to be more and more things to think about. I did buy a huge box of diapers a week or two ago so that I would be able to start up a little "stash". That will be something that we can never have enough of, I would guess.
A good friend of mine got us a diaper bag and a ton of adorable clothes and toys. It is starting to look like we have a little human coming soon around here.
Now if I could only commit to something where the crib and the rest of the furniture is concerned, we could get this show on the road.
I surely think I will not be in the mood after another month or so. I am starting to feel like a giant hot air balloon.:rofl:

Hello all,

Anyone else getting hot flushes or is that just me? Think I ate too many Maltesers!

Will be back to catch up properly, just got to go to a retirement presentation in a mo!

Hun if you click on User CP on left of your screen it'll show you all the threads you subscribe too which have unread posts in - it'll take you here so you wont have to search for us xx

Hello all,

Anyone else getting hot flushes or is that just me? Think I ate too many Maltesers!

Will be back to catch up properly, just got to go to a retirement presentation in a mo!

mmm malteasers and crunchies do it for me at the moment!!!!

Good Afternoon Ladies...

Hope you are all well... My back/hip is really really sore today, could do with something stronger than paracetamol... Guess I spent too long walking around Ikea yesterday...

I was 4lb 2oz at 35 weeks and OH was 5lbs 2ozs at term. But James has been measuring on the 50th centile on all his scans so cant see him being as tiny as us. Im reckoning around 6-7lbs. We will see lol.

Had a lovely day shopping with my friend. I bought James some socks and she bought him a snow suit, baby gro and some little shoes hehe. Also bought a new linen basket and some new work trousers for OH. Oh and some yoga pants for me cos I am wanting to start either antenatal yoga or pilates.

James has still not done much kicking today. He does like to worry his mummy. Have had 1 very small kick this morning.

Ok, think i'm ready for the catch up lol!

Not sure what I or OH weighed when we were born but we are both tall so I'll be surprised if the LO isn't! Think I was a bit of a chubby looking at my baby pictures but no surprises if my Mum drank a pint of whole milk and ate a mars bar everyday! :rofl:

My bump is still small tho, just been to a retirement do and was talking to an ex-colleague and she had no clue I was 24 weeks gone! LO is super active today tho bless.

Argh! ebay / paypal! You reminded me, I sold some excess baby clothes and I NEED to post them tomorrow!!

I have a fly in the office and it is driving me mad! :hissy:

Maffie - hope you don't have to be admitted, your brave with those injections :hugs: Mmm yeah Crunchies, dunno what it is about the cruncy insides coated with chocolate! *drool* Any luck on the new nappies hunt?

helz & eswift - get your feet up ladies! (I know, I know, easier said than done) but you both really sound like your suffereing, hope it eases up :hugs:

baby.love - thanks for finding the cute blinkies! I know what you mean about money being tight, i'm in the same boat, I'm just looking forward to seeing the little one in October now :D

Louisandcoco - hi & welcome :)

Oh, lastly but not least - Congrat's to all those who are Viable now!! :happydance:

I was 6lbs 3oz & was 5 days early. My OH was 7lbs 7oz & was 10 days late. With the exception of my newest newphew Caleb who was 9lbs 12oz, everyone in my family has weight less than 7lbs 6oz for the last 4 generations! So.... I'm hoping our little boy will be around the 7lb mark too. I think I could just be wishing & praying there though, lol.
Plus, my Oh seems to have a really big head! I only noticed recently, but now I'm starting to think my baby shoiuld be called 'Stumpy Lees' because my OH's big head, round body & short legs. I have a pic of him coming out & literally just being a head, with a big fat body, with little feet & hands poking out, like the kid that turns into the blueberry in Charlie & The Chocolate Factory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Evening all, not got any new nappies yet.... still hunting!

Had a busy afternoon so baby hasn't been kicking much. Got loads done this afternoon though. I made a chicken and veg pie, some iced cupcakes and some jam tarts. Also got all downstairs vacuumed and did 4 loads of washing. Wrote my letter about going on maternity leave too, my boss isn't going to be happy! Our team of 8 will be down to 2 full time and a part time girl now.

Going to have a chilling evening right time to go jab myself. I hate doing it I must admit. Ended up crying yesterday as been down since seeing consultant.

Must buy some knickers too, im packing a bag ready for hospital so it's one less thing to worry about.

Evening all, not got any new nappies yet.... still hunting!

Had a busy afternoon so baby hasn't been kicking much. Got loads done this afternoon though. I made a chicken and veg pie, some iced cupcakes and some jam tarts. Also got all downstairs vacuumed and did 4 loads of washing. Wrote my letter about going on maternity leave too, my boss isn't going to be happy! Our team of 8 will be down to 2 full time and a part time girl now.

Going to have a chilling evening right time to go jab myself. I hate doing it I must admit. Ended up crying yesterday as been down since seeing consultant.

Must buy some knickers too, im packing a bag ready for hospital so it's one less thing to worry about.

:hug:

Maffie :hugs: Im sorry things are so rubbish right now - not long to go though xx

Maffie - I hope things start picking up for you... Try to keep smiling. Won't be too long and you'll be into the final tri?!?!

I hope everyone else is well, I'm strugglinng with a bad hip, and I'm sure that the babe was sat on that side all day yesterday. The paracetamols didn't touch the pain, nor could I move very well. Tried to get up off the sofa and couldn't straighten up, OH had to help. Talk about feeling silly..

I'm back at work next week, guess I'll be using a trolley to collect the mail. I'm not able to carry it nor bend down to it... Oh well...

The builders go today?!?!?! Woo Hoo?!?!? Going to collect DS's bed and furniture today, he comes back today from his week away. I'm so excited, I'm looking forward to having a great big cuddle...

OH has had his shift's completely changed, he's due to start at 4am now. Talk about confused?!? DS will be staying at my parents this week as I start work at 6am. He'll love it; needs must tho, only 2 months left at work... I've mixed feeling about my leave at the moment tho, think I'm too obsessed with getting the house back to being lived in. Hopefully, I'll be able to order carpets next week...

Best go chase OH out of bed builders will be here very soon and he's still zzzing... Men?!

Morning all!! how we all feeling, im so glad its Friday!!!!

Morning all, feeling quite upbeat this morning. managed a jab that didnt hurt :wohoo:

All the baking I did yesterday went in minutes :rofl: OH will have a tummy to match mine at this rate.

Congrats on the 100 days eswift. 3rd tri is looming fast for us all now. Gosh i've got just over 2 weeks left in 2nd tri. Makes it seem all the more real.

Morning all,

Congrats on the 100 Eswift! What a nightmare about the OH having to work at 4am, my OH has to be at work for a similar time so when the alarm goes off to wake him up I end up wide awake too :dohh: - good practice for being woken at an unearthly hour is a few months time I guess! :rofl:

Glad your feeling better Maffie :)

Yep so glad its Fri, even though I have been on holiday and only came back to work yesterday! Weekend plans are a nice relax, the usual housework chores and then possibly do a car boot if the weather lets us on Sunday morning and then :sleep: in the afternoon! Have OH's parents over on Sat so need to figure out what to make them to eat!

Afternoon ladies

:hug: to all.

Had our 3d scan last nite with a very uncooperative baby, 2 hands and a cord right in front of his face so didnt get many pics, camera shy like his mum:rofl:

But my main reason for wanting the scan was to confirm the sex as at the 20 week scan she showed DH the vital bits but not me so have had doubt in my mind, it didnt bother me either way if it was boy or girl but as it will be my last child I wanted to be prepared, he was very willing to flash his bits for the camera thou, typical male:rofl:

I am on a day off today as DS2 had his preschool sports day this morning, he did really well till the last race, the egg & spoon, he got bored of having to keep picking it up and putting it back on the spoon so picked it up and legged it first to the finish, little cheat!!!:dohh:

Hope your all having a good Friday and looking forward to the weekend:hugs:x

Hun if you click on User CP on left of your screen it'll show you all the threads you subscribe too which have unread posts in - it'll take you here so you wont have to search for us xx

Thanks for the reminder, hun:)
I have not been using the subscription feature, however, in this case, it is pretty useful!
Hope ll you ladies are doing well today!
I am happy to report that I am seeing the sun shine for the first time in a few good days, so that is wonderful:)
Seems pretty therpuetic at this point. It has been ugly and rainy since I came home from Florida so this is a perfect change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->