Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning everyone

OH is at T in the Park ..... so quite lonely here on my own! Nursery is coming along...cotbed and changer unit built, room painted, got cot mobile and changing mat from Babies R Us yesterday so just really need mattress and baby monitor now!!! Cant believe I am 28 weeks !!! We have 4D scan this week and really looking forward to it.......!

Morning Ladies

Just wanted to say im on double digs :happydance::happydance:

Where is the time going?

Hope everyone is ok :hugs: just off to do all the housework and everything else sunday brings, hope you all have a good day xx

Ooo mumof4 Ive just realised....me too! You must have same due date as me lol...how dippy am I to have only just realised that lol. Good luck with your course. I did the Childrens Nursing diploma and have been qualifiied for 18 months. Best thing I ever did.

Got to go to work this afternoon and so cannot be bothered. The only thing thats keeping me from being tempted to phone in sick is the fact that one of the other nurses on today is an absolute sweetheart and no matter how busy it is we always have a giggle. Feeling a little bit better though cos when I rolled over this morning James had a good 5 minutes of kicking around.

hi bumpkins,

I haven't been online for a while... hope everyone is doing fine!!!!

I have been studying for my exam, which is in September!!!!! Have been enjoying baby movts.... esp the kicks!!!!! :)

well, tomorrow am traveling to London. Then to Oxford... It will be long flight of 9 hours.... paranoid and scared.... eeeeeekssss!!!! dunno how the LO will behave during the flight!!!!

Any tips would be appreciated!!!!!

cheers,

Keerthy

Hello. I haven't been on for a while either! Hope everyone's well!

Good luck for the flight Keerthy - have you got some flight socks? How exciting for you finally coming back!

I'm 27 weeks today! :happydance:

@ neon - nope couldn't find them anywhere, here! :doh: ..... quite scared actually... but my gynac advised me to get up and walk once for every hour!!!! and keep myself hydrated!!!!

I am waiting to get back there.... its been 5 months I have been here.... and I MISS MY HUSBAND!!!!!

@ neon - nope couldn't find them anywhere, here! :doh: ..... quite scared actually... but my gynac advised me to get up and walk once for every hour!!!! and keep myself hydrated!!!!

I am waiting to get back there.... its been 5 months I have been here.... and I MISS MY HUSBAND!!!!!

You'll be fine! It's quite cool here at the moment too. You're 27 weeks today too? :happydance:

They recommend lots of foot exercises while flying, rolling ankles around and back and forth and walking about.

Need help from you lovely ladies has anybody brought silver cross linear? if you have is it big when its folded? is it heavy to push?
The travel system i brought wont fit in anyones cars so im stuffed, there isnt anything else i like :hissy:

You'll be fine! It's quite cool here at the moment too. You're 27 weeks today too? :happydance:

ohh yaaa.... didn't realize until u said! :dohh: LOL

Yaaayyyy to everyone @ 27 weeks!!! :happydance::happydance:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Need help from you lovely ladies has anybody brought silver cross linear? if you have is it big when its folded? is it heavy to push?
The travel system i brought wont fit in anyones cars so im stuffed, there isnt anything else i like :hissy:

Hiya. Think I recall that baby.love bought one??? I may have got confused thou, the brain isnt what it used to be!!!!!:rofl:

Hello all, been shopping today and my Hubby bought our baby George his first football kit, top, shorts and socks!!! we even had his name put on the back of the top!!! we got 6/12 months so hopefully he should get good use!!! We must be mad, ha ha ha

Hi girls n bumps!!

Have been shopping today, got some gorgeous baby bits in Next to Nothing and some very comfy flip flops for me after my others decided to break this week:dohh:

Had bbq for tea too which was lovely although had to be eaten indoors as the wind got up a bit but never mind.

Only 2 weeks left at work then I have 2 weeks off:happydance: on a countdown now:rofl:

Have a good evening all:hugs:

Morning all :hi: Is it me or are the weeks going by faster at the moment. 25 weeks today yikes! Got midwife appointment at 9 today, it's the community ones so only across the road.

I'm trying to decide whether to go spend a weekend with my mum I just hate the train journey there. It's a pain travelling back on a Sunday but I have my GTT test on Monday next week. I just love going to mum's as I can chill and do nothing and no faffing with buses or anything.

Hiya. Think I recall that baby.love bought one??? I may have got confused thou, the brain isnt what it used to be!!!!!:rofl:

Morning ladies
Jlo your preggo brain is fine lol :hugs:
Mumof4 yeah i have the Linear Freeway, its really light and gorgeous to push..It folds square and not umbrella style but it isnt massive i dont think. The 3D folds umbrella style though i do believe?!

Well girls plans have changed and we are moving THIS sunday :happydance: I cant wait to be in my nice big semi lol... Luckily my internet provider is coming out next monday to connect us so i wont be offline for more than 12 hours *phew* I just have to pack a whole 3 bed house up now within a few days.. Oh joy.

Freya has turned into a raver the last couple of days and my tummy goes nuts in the process :cloud9: I love it... Oh and 2 more days and i am in 3rd Tri :happydance:

Right its time for a cuppa, catch you all in a bit xxx

:wohoo: I've moved up a box .. But in all seriousness only 2 boxes left!!!

Oh and my HIP grant went in today so i am well chuffed about that... Its only taken 10 days from sending the form to being in my account so they really have got alot quicker :D Now to spend it x

Morning Babylove, hope the move goes well for you, and make sure you buy something nice too with your money xxx enjoy ur day, im off to work again!!! boooooo

Wow that money for the HIP went through fast! Sending mine off today just filled the form in. Off to my mum's on Thursday so must get some washing done today as have doc on Wednesday and hospital Thursday. Cant wait for a few me days. :happydance:

Hiya
Could you update me to team Blue :blue: on the front page please (due 23rd).
Gave into temptation and went and found out on Friday :cloud9:

Thanks xx

Morning Ladies...

You're all right the weeks are flying by at present. I've so much to do in the house, I'm not even sure where to start. Think I'll go put on my summer dress and see what happens after that.

1st day back after 2 weeks leave went well today, the lass on the frame behind me confessed that she didn't even realise I was expecting a little one; I thought my bump was coming along just nicely, and time off with ms gave the game away just a little bit. Hehehe she was ever so jolly and could beleive I've only 2 months left at work... She had a hard time accepting that I'm due in 3 months, poor lass... Honestly I've not kept it a secret... Guess I'm not looking too bad then either...

Boss was lovely too, I sure he kept putting mail on my frame; as when ever I came back to the frame there was mail on it, I thought I was going nuts too. As I went to empty boxes I'm sure were full to get to them and they were empty, so spent plenty of time just walk aound the office... Men?!?! I guess it's nice they want to help...

I have misplaced so many things just recently and I've no idea where they are, cheque books, ID cards and some other important stuff; can I find them, nope; and I don't even know where to look? OH just keeps saying we'll come across them aventually, it's really is bugging me as I don't normally misplace things and remember most things too as OH has an awful memory. I'm worse than he is at the moment - it's really doing my head in! Oh, well can't sit here all day... Plenty to do and a nice day to attempt to do somethings...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->