Official October Team Bumpkins

Ha ha thanks hun, wanted to ask you baby.love how far in advance do you have to book the gender scan at 16 weeks? xx

I booked mine weeks ago hun, but thats because i wanted a saturday appointment. They said that weekend ones need to be booked 1 month in advance :hugs:

Im going to have quick look now see if can find anything, im ok oh is off on a mon i can just take day off myself just got to find nearest one to us. Is yours with babybond? xx :hugs:

Yeah i am going with babybond :) they seem really nice and i have read alot of good things about them x

babybond are great i used them with my last pregnancy :) Im using a smaller company near me this time, the gender scans are only done in 4D, i dont really like them they scare me haha but i dont care i just want to know what im having :happydance:

Awwwwwww i just felt bubs kick me! Was like a pop inside, maybe the fluttering ive been having lately have been baby, i just put them down to wind thought it was too early. But this was an actual little kick im sure it was! :cloud9: Oh i dont care if its too early for that im sticking with thinking its bubs, makes me happy :rofl: hehe :kiss:

xxx

yey for flutters Simone :hugs: so exciting!!

is anyone on team yellow apart from me? x

Ive been looking at babybond its only one near me so looks like we will be going there, oh said he will book at end month when he gets paid or i might do it next tues after scan :happydance: xx

yey for flutters Simone :hugs: so exciting!!

is anyone on team yellow apart from me? x

Just sneaking accross to say...we're firmly on team yellow. We really don't want to know what the gender is. We've picked yellow and green for everything and have instructed everyone that we are not finding out so dont ask!

Skulking off back to first tri now....see you in 3 days!! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :wave: see you in 3 days Aimee-Lou!! Hope all is perfect for you!! How exciting!! xx

Hi girls, I'm back! Had a lovely couple of days in Birmingham but knackered now. We drove up on Thursday and went to see Pink in concert on Thurs nite, which was fantastic, then went shopping in the Bullring yesterday, got loads of stuff for the boys, will most definately be making another trip up there when we know if this one is pink or blue!! Having a easy (ish) day today and a early nite x

Honeysunshine we are on team yellow also. OH doesnt want to find out so we will be waiting til bubs makes its arrival.

Just got back from Bristol. Was down visiting my family cos my little sister had a little boy on Tuesday. Was so great to see them all and now I'm kinda sad cos I feel like I'm missing out on alot.

oh hunny :hugs: its a shame you wont see them as much - but lovely that your little ones will be so close in age! x

Well my little sister had her 2nd. And my older sister is due in June. And OH's sister is due in August. So there will be 6 months between the 4 kids lol.

Well my little sister had her 2nd. And my older sister is due in June. And OH's sister is due in August. So there will be 6 months between the 4 kids lol.

Wow...that will be a lot of cousins close in age! So much fun\\:D/
You'll enjoy watching them all grow up together!

Afternoon Bumps n Mums,

Well the back has improved today thank God.

I want to ask you all what a bladder infection feels like. I had one years ago but I can't really remember. My bladder feels really achy today and like I can't empty it properly. What do you think? I'm a hot mess at the moment lol!!

HoneySunshine, Nanaki, Helz81, H702, KkSarah, Obeez, Littlekitten8, MrsO29 ~ Due dates are added.

Neon ~ I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. That's awful :( I have two and as much as they test me to the end I'd be horrified if anything happened to them. :hug:

HoneySunshine ~ YAY on 13 weeks!! :) Felt any movement yet?

BabyLove ~ Great news about the kicks! 14 weeks was the same time I felt my lil one too .. she's been going strong ever since haha.

Jo ~ Great news about the scan.

Eswift ~ Musta been like an early Christmas with all those packages. I can't wait till we start buying the big stuff.

Bubbleonboard ~ Great news about the gender prediction.

Dom85 ~ Whats your due date?
bumpn3gals ~ Whats your due date?

Anababe ~ I hope the sickness passes soon.

Jlosomerset ~ Glad you enjoyed the Pink concert. I think she's fab.

Ok we're off to a Birthday dinner for our friend. Have a great evening :)

i think i felt movement - little bubbly popping type feeling off centre. But its early days and my 1st so probably not bubs! Im not imagining the feeling - just not sure what it is. IYKWIM?

Been away for a while, but wanted to add my name to the team - due October 10th :)

Morning Ladies!

How's everyone today?

I had a better nights sleep, yippeee! Still up early for breakie no1. But hey, I'm awake!

Been looking through BabiesRus catalogue this morning with DS he's so excited. But like me he was shocked at how much some of the stuff is. Seems so expensive for some things, makes you wonder how they can charge so much?

Not sure what we're doing today at all everyone else is just starting to rise... Have a good day ladies...

Hi everyone - I've made it to 2nd tri - whoop whoop - :happydance::happydance:

I thought it was time to "transfer over" from 1st tri thread - feels so real now.

Chaos - please can you add me to the due date list - my EDD is 24th October.

OH and I are on team yellow - originally he did want to find out the sex (I didn't) and the reason he said he did was so he knew what colour to decorate the nursery...however have seen a really cute theme in Mamas & Papas (Hodge Podge) which is neutral colours so we are going with that!! Yippee - I really like the idea of not finding out til he/she is finally here.

Look forward to sharing this journey with all you girls. :hug:

Hi ladies!

I haven't posted in ages - I just tend to lurk and read all the posts :blush:

I went for my "12 week" scan on 6 April and everything is fine (best scan photo is my profile picture). I originally went for my "12 week" scan on 9 March but they had my dates wrong (I already knew they did from my early scan) and I was only 10 weeks so they couldn't do the measurements properly.

The midwife scheduled me in to go back in three weeks but when the appointment came through it ended up being four weeks - then at the scan I got put forward five days so now my due date is 29 September.

So, technically I shouldn't be in this group and should move over to the September bods but I'm not going to bother - hope you don't mind!!

I've had my date through for my 20 week scan - which will be when I'm 21 weeks on 22 May. Not sure whether we're going to find out what team we're on ... part of me wants to know and part of me doesn't. My mom doesn't want me to find out but OH's mom does (as she's started knitting already!! She thinks it's a girl so she's just been knitting girlie stuff so far).

I'm sooo glad my MS has gone - I felt so crap and not eaten properly in weeks. I went out for my first curry last night since I got my BFP as the thought of curry was turning my stomach. I only managed to eat half of it though as my stomach capacity seems to have shrunk - I can only eat small amounts.

I've still not put any weight on although my bump is definitely showing now!

Ooops have got a bit carried away :blush: maybe should post little and often in future :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->