Official October Team Bumpkins

Ohhh it's so exciting they hav booked my 20weeks scan on the 11th May whe I should only be 17weeks but they said they thnk mybaby wil be measuring at about 20weeks then :O They best be inducing me in Sept - either that or I need to save for corrective surgery haha xx

Baby.love how many weeks will you be when your having your private sexing scan?

Jo i will be 16+3 when i have my scan, they do them privately from 16 weeks for gender :)

Well I made it to second tri! My due date is now 22nd Oct, one day out from my calendar below, but I can't be assed to change it. Things are going good, sickness easing off, getting rid of cold slowly but surely. Bloat disappeared now and mother-in-law buying nappies already!

Hi obeez.

Euro Millions tonight - don't forget to play all! Only 52,000,000!

Jo i will be 16+3 when i have my scan, they do them privately from 16 weeks for gender :)

cool cos despite all i said i booked one today at 17+3!!!

i just get so paranoid after hollie that i cant wait until june to make sure its all ok.

Just popping my head in to let you know I aint forgot about updating everyone's due dates, I'll get it done tomorrow, I promise.

I had a little fall yesterday right on to my butt and now I have sciatica pain on my left side and can't sit or stand lol. I'm a mess! Every time I take a step and put weight on my foot I get shooting pains up my back and down my leg and sitting is just impossible. Lucky I work for a Chiropractor! I have to lay with ice on it tonight and see how it goes tomorrow. Needless to say sitting in a computer chair is most uncomfy!

So I'm off to bed now, have a good night everyone.

I dont think it is awful that you arent going into work huni, you need time! I hope this makes you feel a litte better.....................I didnt go into work after my hamster got put down 6 years ago, I had her for 5 years, people really did think I was crazy :blush: but it dosent matter what it is, it's a part of your family and you love it! :hugs: :hugs: x

And how lovely feeling baby move, very please for you!
Thanks awayagain. I think it's best not go in, as I keep bursting into floods without prior notice - which is not v professional for work... :sad1: Think my hormones have rocketed.

Have you felt any flutters?

Morning! Wasnt on again yesterday hun, but no, I dont think I have, sometimes I think "ooh was that it" and other times no, so not a definate one yet!

Hope you are feeling ok today hun :hugs:

Hi littlekitten, you made it over :hugs:

In fact....... hi :hi: to everyone who has moved over :happydance: I've just realised there has been quite a few :D

Hi awayagain. Still very sad. It's so quiet here. Ronnie made so much noise and was so vocal. Him mum hasn't really noticed he's gone. :( Thanks for thinking of me. :hugs:

Looks like a lovely day.... :)

Morning ladies!

I've gained a bump over night; had an awful night sleep, if that's what I can call it. Woke for breakie 1 at 6am and aventually got out of bed about 8ish. I'm knackered!

OH and I had doppler on this morning and babe has moved sides totally. Which I'm using the for the reason of gaining my bump, and being so restless... Mind you I still can't help feeling reassured by the heart beat.

I can't believe that we're now all coming up to the half way mark some time soon. Mine is just 6 weeks away, which means it's only 5 weeks till my next scan. I'm at the eye consultant this Tuesday; I am so dreading that. Frightened me when I went to the opticians due to how little I could see. Really nervious. Plus side is it's only a week on tuesday and I see the midwife again. Hopefully to be given the thumbs up; that's if my energy levels have risen.

Worked asked if I wanted referring to Occupational Health, I said unless they've a miracle cure that will help, I'm not truely convinced they can do much as it's only a temporary problem I hope and given a couple more weeks I hopefully will start having the energy. Boss said he'd leave it until next week and decide after that if he wants me to see them, nothing detrimental and I'm not in any trouble. He just wants to see if there is anything they can do at work to help me go back as it's not like me to be off work. In 2 years I've been off 4 times, absess, chest infection, mmc and now. I think he's really concerned. I know the lads at work are too..

Here's hoping for a bloody good change today. Fingers crossed... Not sure I can take any more crappy luck.. More issues arose with the house yesterday; have to wait for a letter from solicitor about what to do next. But it's gonna cost I can feel it....

Have a lovely day!!

Morning girls, What a gorgeous day it is here!

Chaos, i hope your back eases up soon hun, i have sciatica so totally sympathise.
Neon, :hugs: I really feel for you hun, I hope it gets easier as time passes.

And to all the Bumpkins who are pilling over from 1st tri, :hi: Great to see you all xxx

I am one happy camper today, my maternity bundle arrived yesterday and omg the jeans are like heaven, Although they make my bump look even bigger :lol: I feel human again now i am back in jeans, combat trousers started to get boring lol.
I also got my new Wii & Wii fit yesterday so thats my weekend sorted other than a carboot sale tomorrow :) Oh i do love a bargain.

Right time for a decaff, catch you lovely ladies later xxx

Hello, I am moving over from 1st Trimester.
Could I be added am due on 20th October.

Still have my morning sickness gggggrrrrrr
Will it ever go away :(
On the plus side I am not constipated anymore phew!!

Weighed myself this morning.......I have gained 9lbs.
I don't know how thats even possible considering how sick I have been!!

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Wohoo, 2nd tri! Had my scan yesterday and everything went really well so I thought I would move over today. :)

Morning :)

Welcome to everyone that has moved over :happydance:

Im feeling pretty sick still in the mornings :( i got out of bed at 6:30 today for Caeden and was straight to the toilet, my stomach was empty so nothing to bring up only bile but there was quite a bit of blood in it :( im not worried i remember it with Caeden, its just horrible.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :D

xxx

Aww anababe sorry your feeling so rubbish. Wish it was nice here. Weather is bloody horrible in Bristol. Off home to Oxford again this afternoon. Kinda sad cos I've loved seeing all my family but I've been missing OH loads so be nice to get home and see him.

Can i come over early pretty please :blush:
Im 13 wks monday xx

Bumpn3 just hide under your chair no one will notice :lol: Welcome over hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g