Official October Team Bumpkins

Aww...Neon, that is horrible:( Poor kitty! I totally understand, my dog and cat are my children...I would be heartbroken, too.

Hi girls, is there a spare seat for my fat @rse? :rofl: Im 13 weeks on Wednesday next week so I'll be coming across then if you'll have me??!
I had my 12 week scan yesterday and everythings fine, I can't stop looking at my scan piccys :baby::cloud9:
Im another who has felt flutterings already..and Im sure it wasn't gas! Oh my due date is 28th October x

Thanks for your support.
Everyone who met Ronnie - fell in love with him. My DPs Mother has even dropped a card around. I was on such a high with being pregnant and starting a proper family and all 3 of the cats being a part of that.:cry:
Bruce hasn't left my side all day. Beau - Ronnie's Mum hasn't even seemed to notice. It's strange how they react. I attach a pic - you can probably gauge his temprement from this. It was taken 4 days ago :(

Attachments

• 090412lastRonniebb.jpg
    090412lastRonniebb.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
Awww he looks like my sidney. :hug:

Hi to everyone moving over :hi:

Neon, I keep forgetting to say, we are due on the same day hun!

And I am so sorry to hear about your cat huni :hugs: :hugs: it is awful losing a pet, as they are way more than that x x

Neon - I felt awful too when my cat got run over and I had to leave him at the vets. I cried for a few days as I sould have been with him. If it had been DS I'd have stayed with him. I was lucky enough that the cat had broken his pelvis and the vet could help fix him, he stayed in a cage for months and doesn't go so far from the house now. I understand your sadness as before the vet could have a proper look it was hit a miss as to wether he'd survive. I'm sorry for your loss.

Another groggy day had. I enjoyed catching up with my friend but driving up there and back to my parents did tire me out. Still ended up in bed by 8pm. I've to travel the distance again today as there are some packets to collect from post office. So I'm not planning to do much again today. Will probably drop my sick note into work.

I saw a locum dr yesterday who told me I had to see one of the other dr's next week as they'd probably sign me off for longer than a week. But he did say he would sort out the referal for my son to the eye consultant when he finds out who he needs to write to. Oh, well I guess I'll chase it up again next week, as I'll be there anyway...

OH sorted the pram and it's tassels out, thank god... I know I got them really early but I have to get the when the price is right otherwise we'll not have anything. Builders are still sat about waiting for the trusses for the roof. I'm trying to stay positive about the house being finished soon, but each week we wait is another week behind. I was there yesterday and by gollly it hurts... Seeing the house all in bits and the furniture just packed away looking all neglected and unloved. There is not 1 room that isn't affected even my kitchen which isn't being touched is packed with stuff. It seems as though it was a task that we should never have undertaken. I love the estate and where we live, which is one of the reason we undertook the house extension. Now it seems it would have been worth moving with the way that there has been faults from start to finish with the plans.

It will be sorted aventually... Hopefully before babe arrives...

Neon I am so sorry hun :hugs:

Honeysunshine :wohoo: Congrats chick xxxx

Well girls i am as happy as a pig in poop! Last night i am sure i felt my 1st little kick :wohoo: I have felt flutters every now and then but this was more like a bubble popping .. It was amazing .. Gonna take some new bump pics today as i am taking proper pregnant shape now :)

Hope everyone is ok, :hugs: to those who need them xxxx

Thanks awayagain, eswift and baby.love and everyone for your comforting stories and kind words.
The house was so empty when we woke this morning as he was into everything. I'm not going to work today. Do you think that's awful? I feel dreadful. :cry:

I think I felt the baby very early this morning. Like a fluttering spinning back and forth. It's the first thing I've felt. I hope it hasn't picked up on my sadness too much. I've been trying to eat but I'm generally not good at eating..
Hey ho - life goes on...

I dont think it is awful that you arent going into work huni, you need time! I hope this makes you feel a litte better.....................I didnt go into work after my hamster got put down 6 years ago, I had her for 5 years, people really did think I was crazy :blush: but it dosent matter what it is, it's a part of your family and you love it! :hugs: :hugs: x

And how lovely feeling baby move, very please for you!

I dont think it is awful that you arent going into work huni, you need time! I hope this makes you feel a litte better.....................I didnt go into work after my hamster got put down 6 years ago, I had her for 5 years, people really did think I was crazy :blush: but it dosent matter what it is, it's a part of your family and you love it! :hugs: :hugs: x

And how lovely feeling baby move, very please for you!
Thanks awayagain. I think it's best not go in, as I keep bursting into floods without prior notice - which is not v professional for work... :sad1: Think my hormones have rocketed.

Have you felt any flutters?

Look who made it to 2nd tri!! At last i reached 13 weeks today! :happydance: xx

Mornin' Momma's n Bumps,

Just poking my head in quick before I run off to work to say hello.

Welcome to all the new Bumpkins. Make sure you've post your due date and I'll catch up with everyone and update the lists later on when I get home from work.

Have a great day!!! :)

Hi ladies got my scan report back today, 1:19278 for downs so low risk :)

hi! i guess im in 2nd tri now. im due 18th oct and will be 14 weeks on sunday x

Please can I join, had my scan today although I only saw flump for 3 seconds it was still worth it and everythings looking great.

Due date 21 Oct

thanks

Sxx

Hiya girls

KKSARAH :wohoo: welcome over sweetie x
Jo_79 Great result on your nuchal hun x
H702 welcome over to you too x

Well i have done so many gender prediction quizes today and they all say girl! apart from 1! I take them with a pinch of salt though if i'm honest, been feeling quite sick in the mornings this week so not happy that ms is making a come back :hissy:

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Neon - I don't think you're daft, berievement is awful no matter what has died. Take some important you time... You need it...

Went and collected all my parcels from post office today, filled the whole of my back seat in the car. Carry cot arrived, really pleased came complete with rain cover and everything, so happy. Also my nappies arrived too, so I now have the first 3 sizes ready. Think posties thought I was completely nuts lol (Thank God for ebay!!) Saved me a fortune this time...

I've got so much and still have more to get; still no house to put it all in. Spoke to solicitor today and the news wasn't good. He's not happy with the response from the architect at all all I can see now is a rather large red panic button! Why is it that when it rains it pours and at the moment I just can't deal with it. I find it so hard and overwhelmed by it all. "As childish as it sounds I want my house back!!!" Hey solicitor did say he will deal with it and as long as we do as he advises we'll be fine.

Hassel hassel hassel...

Got told today I'm avin a boy... its 80% chance so I'm pretty certain but I aint ruing out a girl just yet... My ex is over the moon as he sooo wants a boy altho he's now saying he doesn't like the name Max :(

Measured me at just over 16weeks.. they said my dates match up to how far along I think I am but baby is growing really quick lool..

Got my 20week scan on the 11th May and another scan on Monday for a more detailed scan of it's privates haha... my hosp is lovelly to me :D xx

:wohoo: Bubble a little boy .. 80% are pretty high odds lol! I am scared to think what i am measuring as i am mahoosive now as you saw on FB :shock: Cant wait for the 2nd May then we know what we are having :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->