Official October Team Bumpkins

Hi all.
Welcome stick2000, jjj, and Amberley and Hi Aimee-lou .
Chaos I hope you're bladder is OK. I'm tending to try and drink cranberry juice which should help with kidneys etc.
I went for a long cycle yesterday with DP. Seem to be slowley coming to terms with loss of Ronnie. We're investing lots of time in the other two and it helps that Ronnie's mum is one of them as we can see traits of him in her :neutral:
I hadn't realised how much my tummy had grown. Don't seem to be eating as much as I was - more of a normal diet again now and not so tired.
Hope everyone's ok...

Hey girls. Hope everyone is ok today. I am the worst mood today. Cannot get motivated to do anything at all. Have put on a load of washing but dont want to tidy the room. OH is going to pick up his son after work and I am on a night shift so I'm not going to see either of them until tomorrow. Don't want to go to work especially as it is our scan tomorrow so I will be finishing work at 8am and then going straight up to have my scan. Means I will leave the house at 7pm tonight and not get home til around 10.30am tomorrow cos the consultant always takes ages! And then I'm gonna manage about 2 hours sleep before Harri decides he needs my attention. Anyway rant over.

Looking forward to seeing bubs again tomorrow. Hopefully this time we will get a good pic lol and he/she will not look like a teddy bear.

Hi

Im due 26th oct for now lol aint sure with previous history could be alot earlier :cry:
Just booked my gender scan as a suprise for oh as weve been together 4yrs tomorrow but he keeps asking and asking what the suprise is wish he could just wait! :hissy:
Got my scan tuesday feeling alot more positive than what i was as know my bubs is a fighter like my dd's.
Hope everyone is ok better get back to the housework :cry:

xxx

Looking forward to seeing bubs again tomorrow. Hopefully this time we will get a good pic lol and he/she will not look like a teddy bear.

I think it's cute that your little one looks like a teddy bear! Mine just looks like he/she has an enormous nose. Sonographer reassured us it was just a waving hand though.

Have fun tomorrow!

hi all, i have my 2nd mwife app tomoz, hoping to hear the heartbeat too, scared but excited, hope i will beable to hear it xxxxxxxxxx

Hey

Hope everyone has had a nice day :)

Im 14 weeks today :happydance::yipee:

Ive not done anything at all all day lol weather been lovely but im so tired. My dad has got Caeden tonight but i dont get a lie in in the morning as i need to take my mum into town early :( ooh well. Least ill get a full nights sleep tonight.. he was up at 4:30am today :shock:

Hope your all ok :D :hug:

xxx

Good Evening Ladies...

OH and I had a lovely afternoon spent at Whitby today, had a nice fish & chip meal (Why does it always taste nicer at the sea side?) Then came back via teeside park. Went for a walk around mothercare, Asda (living store), Mama & Papas and Babies R Us. Gave OH heart failure at the price of some of the stuff. Hehehe

Arrived back at my parents for about 5pm ish, only to find DS, my sister and one of her friends were also at Whitby; I saw a friend of mine from Town but not my sister. It was a lovely afternoon, weather was beautiful...

Hope you have all had a lovely day too...

:happydance:Im moving over from 1st tri as its sooo quiet there now!! my EDD is 27th October+iv had 2 scans so feel like im ready to make the move:happydance:

God girls I am sooo tired :-( Had to have a snooze this afternoon, just seem to have absolutely no energy at all, thought I would have been over that by now?!

I'm starting to think that the increase in energy is a myth...

I'm not sure how anyone else is finding it "jlosomerset" but I can tell you I'm finding it really hard to manage 1 day without having a nap. Or going to bed about 8ish..

I can't plan to do anything much as when I do try to do anything. Wether it be driving to where I live (at parents due to building work), doing ironing or even walking around tesco's. Once I start moving about I end up all shaky and start feeling as though I'm gonna pass out cold sweats are included.. Then to top it all off when I do manage to do something productive even for a small amount of time I'm shattered afterwards...

I tried to do some of the ironing to help out as I'm on the sick from work, I managed to last 2 hours at the most. Ended up in bed at 2 and slept until 4.30; went down for tea with everyone about 5.30 and still ended up fast asleep by 8pm. I was really peeved! I didn't do much the following day as I had dr's appointment in afternoon and I had to drive to the village (15miles) and back again, no vast distance... I still had to have a really early night as I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer...

It's really starting to grind my goat. OH is very understanding about it all as it's all related to low bp, low sugar levels, low energy and issues with ms. I've a problem with my eyes too. Which is why driving is tiring me out at the mo, but the energy level & other stuff is all related and very much a catch 22 situation. Dr's have managed to stop the ms, but I'm still having bp & sugar issues, which is what's causing the energy prob I think. I'm getting fed up with it and going backwards & forwards to GP.

I'm hoping that I get some energy from somewhere very very soon. Being at home on my own is really sucking, I've far too much time on my hands to mope and worry about the issues we're having with the house extension. It's so not good...

Sorry about the rant, just wanted to really say you're not on your own jlosomerset... Hope you feel better soon...

:happydance: ive made it over to the 2nd tri :happydance: soo soo happy can finally start to enjoy my pregnancy again now! I feel really unwell today dont know if its a bug :cry: or lack of sleep as dd has a stinking cold and isnt sleeping. Been really naughty today was on de-caf but had to have normal coffee this morn to see if its that :blush: i proberly wont be able to stomach it anyway! Hope we are all ok xxx

Congratulations Bumpn3gals! :happydance: Happy 2nd tri!

Is anyone actually blooming yet? Coz i reckon its never gonna happen to me! :rofl: Im holding on to a faint glimmer of hope that Ive got another 13 weeks for it to happen! Just would like it to start now :rofl:

Congratulations Bumpn3gals! :happydance: Happy 2nd tri!

Is anyone actually blooming yet? Coz i reckon its never gonna happen to me! :rofl: Im holding on to a faint glimmer of hope that Ive got another 13 weeks for it to happen! Just would like it to start now :rofl:

blooming my arse :rofl::rofl: i have conjuctivitis and tonsilitis i may never leave the house again :rofl::rofl:

yes, I have flu!! So much for 2nd tri and having more energy!!

Mornin' Girls n Bumps,

Was semi busy this weekend. Went to a couple of yard sales (Basically people selling their junk out of their driveways over here in the usa) I found some cute newborn outfits for a dollar a outfit! Some were even brand new. I took a chance and got girly stuff (They was only 75 % sure at 13 weeks it was a girl) so keep your fingers crossed that pickle don't grow a willy haha.

I have two indoor cats. Murphy, will have a total emotional breakdown at any hint of going outside, Winston however is a fiend for trying to get out when you open the front door. So this weekend I got him one of those pegs that screw in the ground and a 20 foot runner wire to attach to his harness. He has a blast outside for about an hour yesterday eating all the grass lol.
Where as if I was at home (back in the UK) I'd let them out, but over here there are so many things that can eat them, coyotes, snakes ect not to mention there is a busy road behind us and a house of 5 dogs right of us, I can't bare to just let him roam. I'd be a nervous wreck.

Re my bladder, I've started taking something called Olive Leaf. Its a natural supplement that fights bacterial infections and is really good for bladder infections and pregnancy acne. So I'm going to see if this improves my bladder by my OB app on Wednesday. I really don't want antibiotics because that means the whole thrush rigmarole. Bleh.

HoneySunshine ~ When you're driving along minding your own business to get your lunch and you get 3 kicks in the gut that make you nearly crash the car ... then you'll know you're not imagining it haha ;) *Looks at her bump*

jjj, Amberley, Shell1983 ~ Added your due dates. Welcome over to the 2nd tri :)

Eswift ~ Glad you are sleeping better :)

Stick2000 ~ I'm in the same situation. According to my period (last one Christmas day, cycle length 24 days to the clock) I am due on 1st Oct, but at my last scan they said Pickle was measuring a week ahead at the moment and was more like 27th Sept, but they are leaving my due date as the 1st October because the longer the better in there basically.

Lilkitten ~ Aw hope you get some rest soon.

Sam76 ~ Good luck today!!

Anababe ~ Yay on the 14 week mark :)

To those girls that are exshausted. Are you making sure you're drinking at least half your body weight in oz of water a day? So if you're 160lbs, drink 80oz of water (about 10 cups) and lots of small meals a day. I started doing this as I was like you .. couldn't stay up for more than 4 hours at a time and it *really* helped me (lots of grainy and whole wheat things). I mean don't get me wrong i still get tired, but I can now make it thru the day with no nap if need be and just have an early night. Also dehydration can make you so exhausted it aint even funny. Its said if you feel thirsty, you're already dehydrated.

Ok I need to get my butt in the shower, bbl :)

hi all !

i am new to this site & would love to hear from anyone expecting in oct 09.

i am due 4/10/09.

i came off cerazette 1/12/08, had first period 30/12/08 & conceived 11/1/09.

it all happened way more quickly than i expected as i am an older mum (34), my husband is diabetic (which can affect sperm count) & i'd heard lots of scare stories about cerazette.

anyways, here we are, 16 weeks pregnant & although i'm still feeling a little tired, the queasiness of the 1st trimester has gone. my appetite has also come back with a vengeance !

would be interested to hear from anyone who has had a nuchal translucency scan for downs - i had mine at 12+5 & after much reassurance from the consultant, have decided not to take my worries any further.

hope to hear from you soon

xx

Hi ladies!!

Well i am in my 2nd tri now:happydance::happydance::happydance: is this a dream??????????????????????????:rofl:

I have not been online much as i have felt so rotten i am praying the blooming and the glow kicks in sooooooooon!!!

Hope your ALL well and can you change my EDD to the 18th from the 20th? xxxxx:hugs:

Hi girls, cor we are a sickly bunch arnt we?? I was up all nite last nite with a poorly 2 year old, am sure he has ill male syndrome very early in his life, he feels very sorry for himself, bless him, he only has a cold but not coping well!! Was back to work for me today after 10 days off, not good, I could get used to been a lady of leisure, well as much leisure as you get looking after 2 lo's anyway!!!
Sending us all lots of pregnancy glow and energy, we need to be on a high:happydance: with the babies growing in our bellies!!
Am thinking about booking a massage for the weekend, perhaps it will give me a boost, or will send me on a well deserved sleep :sleep:!!!

Hi girls, cor we are a sickly bunch arnt we?? I was up all nite last nite with a poorly 2 year old, am sure he has ill male syndrome very early in his life, he feels very sorry for himself, bless him, he only has a cold but not coping well!! Was back to work for me today after 10 days off, not good, I could get used to been a lady of leisure, well as much leisure as you get looking after 2 lo's anyway!!!
Sending us all lots of pregnancy glow and energy, we need to be on a high with these babies in r bellies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->