Official October Team Bumpkins

Helz, thanks!

I'm sure you can come over 1 day early! No-one will know any different tomorrow! :rofl:

Ok I will start by apologiising for the major hissy fit I am about to throw....

WTF is it with men?! OH has just stormed out in a total tantrum cos I didnt want to sit in the car for 3 hours to go with him to take his LO home. So he sat and sulked for 45 minutes until I managed to persuade him that I wasn't coming regardless of how long he sat there sulking. So with that he chucked Harri's clothes out the door, slammed it in my face...and then when I opened it again he shoved me out the way and stormed out. So then I went out to help get Harri in the car and he just basically told me to go **** myself. I of course bit and told him to drop the car back and not bother coming back.

I'm sick to death of his sulking and tantrumming. And when I asked him last night if he was happy about Titch he said yes but he wasnt happy that it had happened now!! We were trying for a baby ffs!! I am so close to just packing his bags and telling him not to bother coming back.

Littlekitten, Im so sorry! I don't know what to say really so sending you big :hug: instead xx

I've just been sat here in tears for the last hour. Dont know what to do. Dont wanna be on my own but dont think I can carry on like this anymore. I was in a relationship for 3 years where I was hit and even though I'm sure OH would never hit me..the way he shoved me out the way today scared me.

Hi everyone x
Please can I join in???
I'm due 23rd october x Had my scan today x

Hiya Reedy! we've got the same due date!

If you go to the bumpkin thread in 1st tri you can grab yourself a logo on page 1 x

Oh Little Kitten - Im not sure what to advise hunny :hugs: we're always here if you need to vent tho xx

Hi Everyone

Just thought id put an update as know some of you from 1st tri. Had my scan this morning my baby was dancing away and posed for some nice pictures, had its hand on its face ive been put forward one week as the baby is measuring 14wks 1day :happydance:. The bleed has got bigger but they cant see any inside were the baby is so thats a good thing but if this bleed does start bleeding it wont be good for the baby, ive got another scan in 3wks to see where we go from here but as long as the babys ok they said i should be fine. Ive finally told my mum she said she knew i was pregnant she could just tell,she didnt go mad at me which i thought she would of i told her to tell my dad as cant face him right now as im so emotional just had good cry as needed to let it out.:cry:
Hope everyone is ok xx
Please could you update my due date to 19th oct thanks xx

Bumpn3gals! That amazing news babe! :hugs: I know you wont be able to relax totally but hopefully your mind will be at ease a little more now.

Brilliant news

Thanks hun feel so emotional today think its seeing baby so happy :happydance: xx

Evening Ladies,

Glad you're all doing well. Went and saw eye consultant. Went reasonably well, I've to go back in 4 months and go from there. Not as bad as I thought it was gonna be, put my mind to rest.:happydance:

Littlekitten - try to keep your chin up and stress levels down..:hug:

Only 1 week to go until I see the mw... I'm pleased that there has been some super duper scans, I love hearing about them...

Hi Gals,

I've just come over officially I guess! I'm due October 22nd (although I don't believe the dr! lol!) I'm ecstatic to be here in 2nd tri!

Hi all thought id better pop in and say hello here now, feels strange checking out 2nd tri instead of the 1st!!!!

wow i lay low for a day and loads of you start piling over :wohoo:

Hope everyone is ok? I have been so tired & my sciatica is playing up BIG time.. Been feeling more movement the last 2-3 days, its not all the time maybe once or twice a day.

Also noticed i am feeling sicky again lately :(

Off for my tea in a min so catch you all soon xxx

Well here I am - a week and a bit late, but I liked it in first tri! :) Just back from "12" (except it was 14 and a bit) week scan, and all is well. Due date is now 17 Oct, which in theory means I now need to change my signature thingy. Ho-hum, I will try. Can somebody add me to the list please? xx

Hey Mer, I was disappointed to be losing Aimee-Lou as my due date companion, but I just noticed you're there with me instead. How you feeling now? xx

Aww Colsy, I'm glad your scan went well. I was put forward 1 day so now I'm 21st....will have a look at who I'm buddies with now though. I think Per16 is the same as me now! Look at us all progressing nicely! :happydance:

Aww Colsy, I'm glad your scan went well. I was put forward 1 day so now I'm 21st....will have a look at who I'm buddies with now though. I think Per16 is the same as me now! Look at us all progressing nicely! :happydance:

Thanks Aimee.Take it all went well with you? How was baby? Ours was loitering upside-down, looking pretty mean and thrusting a couple of limbs about ... which could explain why I've felt quite odd this week! Got a picture, but to be honest it isn't a patch on the one we got a couple of weeks ago at our nuchal fold scan.

Felt funny being in the antenatal clinic, as I was positively skinny compared with most of the girls in there. Some looked ready to have their babies there and then.

Thanks Aimee.Take it all went well with you? How was baby? Ours was loitering upside-down, looking pretty mean and thrusting a couple of limbs about ... which could explain why I've felt quite odd this week! Got a picture, but to be honest it isn't a patch on the one we got a couple of weeks ago at our nuchal fold scan..

Baby was fine. Sliding about all over the place. I put some pics up in first tri. Nice healthy heartbeat and the sonographer seemed impressed as it looks very well developed and 'tall' if that's possible! :rofl:

I know what you mean. I've been getting a lot of uncomfortable almost like bruising in my tummy and flutterings....surely it's too early for that? But it does seem to match with Bubs moving about. We got 4 photo's....3 were profile and really nice and clear. One looks like the cover of Donny Darko!!!! :rofl:

Hi Natalie Flynn, same due date as me! I came over a day early too.
And I love the name Flynn,it's top choice at the mo if we have a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->