Official October Team Bumpkins

Hiya girls.

Well we didnt go for a 4D scan as we over spent BIG time :blush: yesterday we went and got the last few bits ie: Nappies/wipes/formula.. Plus after talking we decided we wanted a 2nd pram for quick trips and for use as a stroller when Freya is bigger.. we came to the decision that we would get a Silver Cross 3D at some point in the future.. But then last night we found a bargain on ebay and brought it :rofl: So that meant no scan as we have bills to pay after our big move...

Congrats to all reaching milestones today.. it's getting close girls isnt it?! lol. 10 weeks friday and Freya will be born!!

:hugs: to you all xxx

hello babylove, hows the new house??? so whats your new pram like then? hope everyone is well too xxxxxxxx

Hey Sam x

The house is lovely and so much bigger, my OH is painting the nursery tonight so i can dress it tomorrow :happydance: then i will pop some pics of her butterfly nursery on for you all to see.
As for the pram :blush: its lovely, and i can use it as a pramette from birth so will have a choice everyday between that and my Freeway lol... I really am a pram-a-holic arent i!?! I will get pics of all Freya's things tonight and tomorrow and show you all when i put the nursery pics on.

How are you hun? x

yes im great, keep getting a dead leg, mwife says its where George is lying xxx
Nursery Furniture arrives on Monday so i cant wait too
Cant wait to see Freyas room xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

baby.love - You'll have to get the pic's on here so we can all see how great it looks...

baby,love you seiously need to see someone about that pram addiction !!

Hi

Hope your all well!

Baby.love - look forward to seeing the pics. I havent even bought my pram yet lol! Cant decide what i want :roll:

Im so tired, ive been back and forward from the farm today seeing my horse. Shes not very well bless her, gota get vet out tomorrow so another early start and long day on the yard.. ah well it keeps me busy! lol

xx

Morning All...

What a good nights sleep I've had. Certainly feel better than I did yesterday... My Mum has given me cold again, cough cough cough... Doesn't take long with coughing until morning sickness starts again. Bugger... At least it's only cold... Mind you I've lovely red rosie cheeks, that much so OH asked me if I was teething... Cheeky!?!

Only today and tomorrow at work, then I've the weekend off... Thank goodness... The house needs a complete blits... Gonna collect DS from Mum & Dad's on Friday and together we can set too, even if it takes all weekend; it'll be a job well done... If I manage a nap today, might make a start after that...

Oops is that the time, best get sorted for work...

Morning all, I hope youre all well!

Baby.Love, yes you do need to see someone about your pram addiction :rofl: where do you keep them all?? :rofl:

If anyway is interested then Ive posted some of my 4d pics and nursery pics in my journal so as not to take up space in here :kiss:

Morning all x

I cant help loving prams, since having kids prams are like shoes to me iykwim?! As for storing them.. at the moment they are upstairs but when Freya comes i will have to put them somewhere else.

There will be a small delay in nursery pics as we have decided to put new flooring down in there, we are off out today to see if we can get an offcut for the room. If not we are gonna put laminate down as we have a HUGE pink rug for her room anyway. So by saturday Freya's room will be done.

Right i am off to get sorted for another day of trawling the shops & unpacking xxx TTFN :kiss:

Morning all, enjoy ur day shopping babylove, cant wait to see the pics, hope everyone else is well, the weather here is awful and now im off to work yet again!!! roll on 4 weeks till my Maternity starts xxxxxxxxxx

Oh maternity leave I cant wait !!!!!!!!!! its only 9 and I am already havinh a day from hell.....

Morning all, well felt rough yesterday so got checked out, baby is fne but I was running a temp. Been told it's most likely a bug but they sent urine off just in case. Told rest fluids and paracetamol. A mw I was speaking with said movements reduce when the mother is poorly.

I think today will be another relaxing do nothing day, I have GTT tomorrow and have my growth scan on monday I cant wait to see baby again.

Morning all,

It looks like bedtime here, so dark! Nice thunder and rain too :rain:

What kind of bargin pram did you get in the end baby.love? I got a second hand Silvercross 3D from OH's friend, but there is no liner and mattress with it - trying to get a spare one from Silvercross website but they just havent replied :shrug: I will keep at them

Well, I think I overdosed on dairy yesterday :rofl: and thankfully I only had my twitchy leg that I get when am too tired, no funny cramps or pains so I will be keeping an eye on what I eat over the next few days and making sure its defo that!

:hugs: for all those who need them

I seem to be upping dairy with Rachels organic forbidden fruit yogurts...oooh they are scrummy.

While at hospital yesterday I had the not so nice joy of sitting next to the most horrid couple. The girl was sl*gging off her her (the father of her baby) and saying to her new man 'yeah I had that downs test to check it aint a f**** mong like its dad. I was so upset and angry. They then went on to insult disabled kids for about half hour. I was fuming (OH has a disabled child - deaf and AS)

I so enjoyed when she was sent home getting told nothing they could do for her and she then started swearing at the nurses saying she'll take some stronger than paracetamol if they dont help her.

Kte I think we must be under the same storm I couldn't believe how loud that thunder has been today.

Baby.love you are a pramaholic for sure my one and only pram comes in 8 weeks. I cant wait :happydance:

I just dont get how its fair for people like that to have kids - sorry if thats harsh, but really??

Makes me sad :cry:

I agree - especailly when you come across the lovely people on here TTC. It's not right how that poor kid will be brought up :( Makes me so mad! My sis's friend had someone call round to her house the other day and they had been out clubbing until 5am (that same morning). She had driven to my sisters friends house and commented on how wrecked they felt and that they shouldn't be looking after the 18 month year old, so she was obviously still drunk and had driven there with and 18 month old in the car. I just wish my sis friend had of anonamously called the police or something but she didn't think too. Madness.

Thanks Maffie, they sound yummy! I wanted something a bit different other than cheese and milk, I don't mind drinking lots of milk but too much cheese can't be a good thing surely, so they sound perfect! The storm was crazy, haven't seem one like that for ages!

Just got my email back from Silver cross customer services for the spare part I asked about a few days ago
I can advise that the 3D Liner and Mattress can be ordered as a spare part, however this is subject to availability. The total cost will be £40.00 inc P & P

:saywhat: I suppose I shouldn't grumble, even that plus the price I paid for the pram will still be a bargain - hope they are available now though!!

Hiya girls,

Just got back from B&Q where we got some beautiful Oak laminate for Freya's room.

Kte, for my 3D which came with a new Ventura carseat i paid £94.. It came with everything apart from an apron for the carseat. the whole system is immaculate and i really like it :) They look so small and cute and snug.

Well its time to go touch up some paint work and thenn sort out the flooring... TTFN x

Hi

Had 30 week midwife appointment yesterday and apparently I am measuring small so have been booked in for an urgent growth scan at 2pm this afternoon. Am sure all will be ok as the way they measure is not excatly scientific but will be glad when I know for certain all is well so fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->