Official October Team Bumpkins

Mine worries me when he's quiet I have regular times in the morning, afternoon and evening. Started getting night time ones too now. My afternoon ones not happened today.

Well I have the consultant appointment tomorrow so I will certainly be voicing my concerns. Feeling a little better now. Had a cry and got out my frustration so now I am a little calmer. Just wanting to get the consultant appointment over with now. Will be going home to Bristol to stay with my parents for a couple of days after I finish at the hospital so that will be nice.

LK - Sorry to hear that the scan was rushed and not as reassuring as you'd have liked it to have been. Hopefully the consultant will be able to put your mind at ease...

Maffie - They're a pleasure to feel moving about, but at times a sudden stab at times can make me jump... OH keeps helping me off the sofa, as baby keeps sitting just in the wrong spot...

LK - Hope app with consultant goes ok for you and puts your mind at ease.

Had routine app this morning in hosp and doc told me that baby head was down and that he is meausing perfectly ! Heard baby heart beat so was really happy leaving. I have a private scan booked for sat so I cant wait to see baba again .....

Baba's kicks are getting so strong that I also jump sometimes I get them a lot in my right upper ribs and they hurt ! Im sure I will miss them though once I have him.......

xxxxxxxxxx

Evening all,

Hope you get things sorted when you see the consultant LittleKitten :hugs:

In fact, :hug: to all those who need them :)

My LO doesn't seem to have a kicking pattern either :( Would put my mind at more of an ease if they did! I'm happy so long as I have felt movements and kicks, some days they are stonger than others, I think its just where LO is as to how well I can feel them. They seem to move about alot trying to get comfy!

My little cat has come back from the vet and she is all sleepy and cuddily bless her, I feel so mean sending her for the snip but it's for the best, she has been desperate to play outside for ages so in a few weeks she can now.

Feeling tired, I could just go to bed, not done much today either which was supa nice!

Hi All,

Sorry not been around much - in the last 6 weeks I've had two weddings, two holidays and a serious amount of jet lag! All done now though and am starting to wind down at work - only 6.5 weeks to go, then 4 weeks off before my due date! Yippee!

Hope everyone is doing ok and you'll forgive me for not reading everything to catch up - you girls can talk!

Hi girls

Sorry im too tired to catch up tonight just popping on to see how your all doing!

Glad ive got a new laptop now so should be around more :)

Not much to update here, baby moving around loads now and im getting quite uncomfortable. Especially when he moves right up in my ribs!

Not long to go now!

:hug: for everyone! Will catch up tomorrow!

xx

I seem to have missed loads in a couple of days!! Had check up with midwife yesterday, I am measuring nearer 28 weeks so mind at rest as keep getting told how 'tiny' I am. Also lovely to hear the heartbeat.

Had breast feeding ante natal class today - was interesting and useful. Out of class of 25 there were only around 10 people but could be due to 2nd timers or holiday period.

Hope everyone well.
xx

morning all. Midwife was 30mins late again, i'm doing fine. Had bloods taken and iron to be checked too, due to hospital issues. Measuring 29weeks, not too much difference. Quite happy i'm not back there for another 6 weeks. Have a lovely day, hope we don't have too much rain;)

Morning all well OH was up at 4 as he had an early start today and I couldn't get back to sleep. Just watching the news and shocked how much rain we have due to come, do they not realise its nearly August!!!! I didn't want it too warm but i've got some gorgeous summer dresses to wear yet :rofl:

Hope the holidays were good lucilou

question:
How much reduction in movement would be considered reduced movements??? In the past 24 hours, I've only felt my LO move 4 times... and I mean move, not kick, like he normally does & I'm starting to gtet worried. I can't sleep either n my boobs hurt. Should I call my midwife, or would that be a bit OTT? Sorry, just dont wanna be one of those paranoid mums, but at same time, dont want to just brush it off, iykwim.

Morning :)

Florabean - I think they like to know LO is moving around 10 times a day. It is where i am anyway, talk to you midwife if your worried hun. But im sure LO is fine and just having a rest :hugs:

Hope your all ok today!

xx

question:
How much reduction in movement would be considered reduced movements??? In the past 24 hours, I've only felt my LO move 4 times... and I mean move, not kick, like he normally does & I'm starting to gtet worried. I can't sleep either n my boobs hurt. Should I call my midwife, or would that be a bit OTT? Sorry, just dont wanna be one of those paranoid mums, but at same time, dont want to just brush it off, iykwim.

Hi hun yesterday I only had a couple of morning movements then had a few good kicks in the evening, no where near my usual. If I dont get any kicks this morning i'm ringing MW. My consultant said any reduction from what I kow as my norm is a reduction. Hope that helps.

Hi , i asked this question to my mwife and she said at least 10 times a day, you should feel kicks or movement xxx hope this helps xxxxxxxxx

:hugs: florabean.

Might be best to contact the MW anyway to put you mind at ease, you might feel silly but its so worth it.

I only felt one movement last sunday and that was it for ages, I called the hospitaly number we were given as I couldn't reach the MW then. They told me to lie down for half an hour after drinking a cold glass of water and see if that does anything, call them either way and if nothing to go in. I was so worried but thankfully it did the trick, I had tried allsorts, food etc to no avial but I think becasue I was doing somthing by speaking to someone about it I wasn't as stressed and so that helped, iykwim.

Im sure they have phone calls all the time x

Florabean I was told to have a bath, an ice cold drink and to lie on my side for 15mins if I was worried about reduction in movements :hugs: hope this helps

Florabean1981 eat or drink something cold or sugary if this doesnt help then i would ring you mw. Have you tried to wake baby by pressing you stomach that normally gets them moving?
Anababe love your horse :hugs:

hiya all i'm due on the 1st. this is my 5th baby so if anyone wants to ask anything i will do my best to help.

Morning ladies. I'm so tired today. Had to drive DSS home last night so I was on the road for 4 hours...then had to wait for OH to finish work so didnt get to bed until 1am. Then had to get up at 8am to take OH to work so that I can have the car to go home to Bristol til Sunday. Have the consultant at 2.15pm and then getting straight on the motorway and driving home. Should only take me about an hour and 10 minutes thank goodness.Then going to have a few lazy days being spoiled by my parents and my nan lol.

Morning ladies. I'm so tired today. Had to drive DSS home last night so I was on the road for 4 hours...then had to wait for OH to finish work so didnt get to bed until 1am. Then had to get up at 8am to take OH to work so that I can have the car to go home to Bristol til Sunday. Have the consultant at 2.15pm and then getting straight on the motorway and driving home. Should only take me about an hour and 10 minutes thank goodness.Then going to have a few lazy days being spoiled by my parents and my nan lol.

hiya hun where r u from as i'm in gloucester so bristol not to far away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->