Official October Team Bumpkins

Good morning ladies! How are we all?

MW appointment went well.....she was too chicken to try to take bloods out of me so I have to make an appointment at the Dr's again...the coward! :dohh: Everything is fine, got all my paperwork sorted, going to fill it all out this afternoon and sent off in various directions! There's a lot to do really and you don't quite realise.

HB: 149
BP: 98/72
Measuring: 30 weeks
Urine: Clear......

I like this woman. She is so efficient and informative. She was laughing at hubby though as he was talking about the baby beating him up when he lies on the bump...at which point the baby kicked the doppler so hard she dropped it! I have a bruise but it was sooooo funny! :haha:

Had a bit of a funny day yesterday though....Hubby and I spent the entirity of it slumped on the couch as we were in a slobby kind of mood. I started to seize up so we went for a walk in the evening but apart from that....god daytime TV is boring!! This morning though, hubby got up for work saying that I didn't look well, and I didn't feel it either. I was absolutely desperate for the loo, had pains in the my stomach and hips and felt really dizzy and queasy. About half an hour after he left I was violently sick (had eaten very little the day before as my appetite has completely dropped off...but still managed it! :shrug:) for the first time this pregnancy! I then passed out asleep and hubby was realy worried as I wasn't answering either phone in the house. I woke up at 10 and have felt really funny since. I've managed to get a couple of things done, but still no housework and we really need the washing doing.

Hubby is working a double double this weekend (we need the money so it's all in a good cause) so I'm going to be up and about the same times as him as I need the car both days....reminds me I must ring my Dad. He's 82 next week so I need to let him know I'm coming over! Otherwise he'll be out and about.

Anyhoos, I' going to try to eat some cereal.

Have a good morning and afternoon x

woohoo! I'm 30 weeks today!!! :) So happy & cannot wait to enjoy the next 10 weeks before bubs arrives. Just tipped the electric scales at my sisters house at 12 stone toom, so def growing week by week. My butt is ginormous now, hehehe! :)

Is anyone else stuck on names? We have his middle names sorted, but just cannot agree on a first name that we both like or that goes well with his middle names. Kinda fustrating me now, lol.

morning all,

im starting to feel crappy on mornings too now, can tell were getting near the end now eh! cant believe its only 9 or 10 weeks for a few of us now, it will be here in no time! and i only have 5 weeks left at work, seems like forever at the minute tho!!! hopefully it will be over before i know it.

anyone starting to get worried about labour? im really thinking i dont want an epidural, but scared im going to end up having to have one. the doc told me yesterday that as im getting induced there is a higher chance i will need a cesearean(sp?), i never realised that before?

Hi hun can I ask why yuou are having bubs induced....

I hate the thought of an epidural but I know i'm very unlikely to be allowed one now due to the injections im on as its not safe, so not sure what they'll do if I need a c section will they knock em out?

woohoo! I'm 30 weeks today!!! :) So happy & cannot wait to enjoy the next 10 weeks before bubs arrives. Just tipped the electric scales at my sisters house at 12 stone toom, so def growing week by week. My butt is ginormous now, hehehe! :)

Is anyone else stuck on names? We have his middle names sorted, but just cannot agree on a first name that we both like or that goes well with his middle names. Kinda fustrating me now, lol.

Happy 30 weeks :happydance:

Have you got a list of names? I have chosen 4 so far OH kinda likes my fave one but he said it's not growing on him. I have a feelign a family name thats on the list will be picked though.

Just got in had my GTT, horrid drink and I felt sick after it and dizzy. Seem to of been stuck with lots of needles today and managed to get blood on midwife at second set of bloods being taken. I think the vein was sick of being stabbed, gosh did I bleed! :wacko:

They were really good and said they were going to try to order my anti D for today so I didnt have loads of trips next week and they did it today :happydance: So now just the weekend to go before I see bubs on monday :wohoo:

My nappy bargain ... 12 Tots Bots cotton with integrated liners, eight plastic wraps and two fleece wraps for fifty quid. Luvvin eBay :thumbup:

Happy 30 weeks :happydance:

Have you got a list of names? I have chosen 4 so far OH kinda likes my fave one but he said it's not growing on him. I have a feelign a family name thats on the list will be picked though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we've whittled it down to these names, but none of them are really jumping out at us at the moment, iykwim?
Names:
Archie, Byron, Harry, Henry or Evan.
My sis & OH's mum like Harry. My nephew (who's just turned 5) likes Henry, but only coz of the cartoon 'horrid henry.' My daddy likes Evan & my mum like Byron, but then, she would coz she's a literary scholar & english teacher, lol. OH likes Archie, but says he can't imagine himself standing on the front door shouting 'Archie, get your arse in here now!' when he's a teenager! :rofl:
I like all of them, but just can't decide in the slightest. It was hard enough getting down to just those 5!!! I kinda always assumed naming a kid would be easy, but i guess not! :wacko:

I like

Sebastian, Finlay, Jacob and Samuel. I was meant to be a Samuel as mum thought I was going to be another boy, so when a girl appeared I was named Samantha so I'm quite drawn to that. I love Sebastian but OH says its not growing on him

Happy 30 weeks :happydance: Florabean

Awh bet you can't wait for Mon now Maffie :D

There are all really nice names! Maybe wait until LO arrives and see what the look like?!? Which one of the few you like fits best iykwim?! OH and have decided on a name for :blue: or :pink: (they are a secret though), it was one of the first things we did. We found deciding on a girls name was much much easier than a boys!

I just had a lovely cuppa, hate it when a nice cuppa goes so quick! Need a bigger cup!

:happydance:I'm 27 weeks today, so have finally moved over to 3rd tri! :happydance:

As I'm due on the 30th October I must be one of the last of the October bumpkins! Anyone else same as me or 27 weeks tomorrow?

Hope you ladies and bumps are all well :hugs:

:happydance:I'm 27 weeks today, so have finally moved over to 3rd tri! :happydance:

As I'm due on the 30th October I must be one of the last of the October bumpkins! Anyone else same as me or 27 weeks tomorrow?

Hope you ladies and bumps are all well :hugs:

Im due 29th October so only one day ahead of you.. Congrats on moving over...

Florbean - Congrats on 30 weeks :happydance:

Kte- I totally agree girls names are so much easier. I really struggled with our little mans name.

Hey ladies. How is everyone this afternoon? I met up with some girls from school today so was nice to have a catch up.
Maffie - why did you have to pee in a pot? I have my GTT next week and havnt been told I need to do that. Just to starve from 10pm and can only drink water after that. And need to be there for 9am and will be given a drink to drink and have 7 lots of bloods done!

Hey ladies. How is everyone this afternoon? I met up with some girls from school today so was nice to have a catch up.
Maffie - why did you have to pee in a pot? I have my GTT next week and havnt been told I need to do that. Just to starve from 10pm and can only drink water after that. And need to be there for 9am and will be given a drink to drink and have 7 lots of bloods done!

Hi

I had to take FMU with me. Wasn't allowed food or drink after 11pm other than water. Started test at 8.30. They took bloods, the urine and did a finger prick to check blood glucose before I started test (was 5.9) Then had the drink and aftert 2 hours they had another urine sample and another lot of bloods. I find out on monday if it was all ok. It was a lot of blood my veinsd are protesting and very sore in right arm as done lots of samples this week. Cant use left arm has vein refuses to stay up.

hello girls how are we all doing today, hope your ok Maffie, well im so glad its friday!!
Babylove weres the pics!!! ha ha

Hi everyone, well done to all reaching milestones :happydance:
I feel crap today, really low and depressed (problems at home) and Ive had braxton hicks for most of the day, felt abit sick earlier and no matter how desperate I am for a pee,it just kinda trickles out,like the holes half blocked or something?!
Also it is 1 year ago today that I last saw my mum alive :cry:

Starting to think of silly things now but what is everyone buying to dress baby in for coming home from hosp??

Hi everyone, well done to all reaching milestones :happydance:
I feel crap today, really low and depressed (problems at home) and Ive had braxton hicks for most of the day, felt abit sick earlier and no matter how desperate I am for a pee,it just kinda trickles out,like the holes half blocked or something?!
Also it is 1 year ago today that I last saw my mum alive :cry:

I have been having lots of days like you recently. Got loads to look forward to but lack of sleep due to being uncomfortable etc is making me crabby. Sorry to hear that about your mum. Sending you :hugs:

xx

congratz Snowy. When are you due?

Hey Snowy - I'm due the same day as you! Happy 3rd Trimester..I'm looking forward to making 30 weeks, I remember that being a real milestone first time round.

Have a good weekend everyone!

congratz Snowy. When are you due?

Hey Snowy - I'm due the same day as you! Happy 3rd Trimester..I'm looking forward to making 30 weeks, I remember that being a real milestone first time round.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Hey Panda, finally met someone due the same day as me lol :happydance: Feel free to PM if you want to compare notes :)

Hey Nij, I'm due 30th October, did say in my original post - what about you?

Hope everyones enjoying their Friday evening, I'm looking forward to not having to start work at 7.30 tomorrow morning. Found it difficult all week, not sleeping well and get leg cramp in the middle of the night in both legs!! :growlmad:

I like

Sebastian, Finlay, Jacob and Samuel. I was meant to be a Samuel as mum thought I was going to be another boy, so when a girl appeared I was named Samantha so I'm quite drawn to that. I love Sebastian but OH says its not growing on him

Finlay is nice :) I like Sebastian too, but my OH is a borading school brat & said he went to school with far too many ginger haired snot nosed Sebs for him to ever consider it for our child!!!!!!! My response was that I hope our boy is ginger now just to pee him off! (highly likely since his grandad & my dad are both red heads, although both me & my OH have mid brown hair) He always seems to poo-poo the nice names I like for boys, lol. Maybe secretly he wanted a girl or something??? If we were having a girl, it'd be called Daisy Madlen Lees, which was so easy to decide on. Why is it everything baby-wise for girls just seems easier? Nicer clothes, nicer names, more choices, cute toys, easy to spoil etc etc etc. Boys seem so hard done by in comparison! (or is that just me?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->