Official October Team Bumpkins

As of midnight, ALL the October Bumpkins will officially be in the 3rd trimester! :happydance:
Just wanted to say a congratulations to all of us :) and here's wishing for smooth journeys for our little :blue: boys, :pink: girls (& yellow bubsicles) out there!
I can't wait to start hearing about people going into labour, having their babies & seeing the pictures, etc.
Not long now for some of us...

Yipee, what a journey we have all been on, some good, some sad ones, i wish everyone all the best in the final stretch xxxxxxxx Heres to the october bumpkins!!!

agreed im so over having a huge belly lol

I must admitte I'm starting to wish that the end would hurry up, I'm fed up of feeling crappy, sickly and being uncomfortable. I'm not enjoying feeling useless, even though my hip has calmed; but I really don't want to aggrivate it again.

I'm feeling so much better than I did a couple of days ago, did very little yesterday, had a 2 hour nap yesterday afternoon and was beck in bed for 9pm. Surprise surprise I'm up at 3am feeling as though I've not eaten all day... So just had breakie, letting it settle before making my way back to bed...

I had to laugh at my shopping basket yesterday, it looked just like a child's party shop. All fizzy pop, crisps and sweets. It had a few token bits of healthy food in (2 packets of corn on the cob) Talk about eating junk, I don't think I've ever eaten as much crap...

Maffie - hope you get some good results on Monday...

Morning girls

Well look at us! All 3rd Tri'ers! Congrats girls :cake:

Sorry for the delay in nursery pics, the flooring got delayed as we brought our son a trampoline and it took 3 hours to put together!! so by the time that was done only a small part of the laminate got laid, My OH is finishing it this morning x

Hi ladies,

Hope we're all ok. COngrats to everyone.....third tri just makes it all seem very close.

I've posted a thread about our trip to hospital last night....silly woman shunted us on the road so I had to spend 3 hours getting checked out!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...r-ward-but-not-way-we-wanted.html#post2712852

I'm on total rest today....but I can't sleep.

Have a good day ladies! x

hiya all. Im new =]

Im 31 weeks to day Due 03/10/09 with a little boy =]

Cant belive how quickly its gone! im so fed up now though! Thought i was going into labour last night! woke up with major braxton hicks, was terrified! lol. When i had my daughter [who is 17mths old] i was in slow labour for 5days and had her at 13days overdue. So didnt have the whole major contractions, and going into labour naturally as i had a stretch and sweep lol.

How are we all?

Kim x

It's so close now... It's quite scary lol! I'm so fed up of being pregnant already!

I like

Sebastian, Finlay, Jacob and Samuel. I was meant to be a Samuel as mum thought I was going to be another boy, so when a girl appeared I was named Samantha so I'm quite drawn to that. I love Sebastian but OH says its not growing on him

Finlay is nice :) I like Sebastian too, but my OH is a borading school brat & said he went to school with far too many ginger haired snot nosed Sebs for him to ever consider it for our child!!!!!!! My response was that I hope our boy is ginger now just to pee him off! (highly likely since his grandad & my dad are both red heads, although both me & my OH have mid brown hair) He always seems to poo-poo the nice names I like for boys, lol. Maybe secretly he wanted a girl or something??? If we were having a girl, it'd be called Daisy Madlen Lees, which was so easy to decide on. Why is it everything baby-wise for girls just seems easier? Nicer clothes, nicer names, more choices, cute toys, easy to spoil etc etc etc. Boys seem so hard done by in comparison! (or is that just me?)

We are struggling with a boys names too, this is my 3rd boy and I feel Ive used the names I liked the most already, if that makes sense.
I also think that as my other 2 both begin with B that is making it harder because everything we seem to put alongside that isnt a B name sounds odd but at the same time if we have another B people will think we are mad?!?!

So at the moment it is playing on my mid 24/7, been watching the tv credits for inspiration too:dohh:

Congrats to everyone on 3rd tri, countdown for us all now:happydance:

been watching the tv credits for inspiration too:dohh:

No joke, I have done this for years! :blush: I always do it at the end of films especially as there are so many names. And now I'm 7 months pregnant and don't have a name for my baby!

We have ours.....I think?! We may well still change our minds. Girls names were easy but the boys names too ages to come up with. Now we're happy but I am worried that they wont suit the little mite if it comes out male.

been watching the tv credits for inspiration too:dohh:

No joke, I have done this for years! :blush: I always do it at the end of films especially as there are so many names.

OMG I thought I was the only person who did this :rofl:

Hi Taylorsmummy, welcome to BnB. Your first birth sounds like a nightmare, late AND long! Mine was kinda long, but at least she was early!

Having bad BH today, so I am away for an early night.

Enjoy the rest of your weekends folks!

I actually found finding the perfect girls name really hard... Boys was easy lol!

Well i will definatly be popping the nursery pics on tomorrow! sorry for the delay girls but its gotta be perfect for my little princess x

I am loving being pregnant this time and am quite sad that this is my last baby ever :cry: I am kinda wondering if i should be sterilised as planned, but even if i wasnt i know we wouldnt have anymore kids as OH says this is it for him :( .. Am i being silly with all these hormones girls?! Its just not sitting right that i will never ever have anymore kids after Freya is born! I will be 30 next year and feel i will still be young enough to have more kids if it felt right, yet if i go ahead and get sterilised thats it no choice.

Sorry for the rant girls.. Maybe i will feel different in a couple of weeks xxxx

Hey girls. Finally managed to get internet access again lol. Had a family meal at my nans today which was nice. And then went and got my hair cut and my eyebrows done so was nice to get pampered. Havnt told OH that I've had my hair done so it will be a nice surprise for him tomorrow when I get home. My brother is servicing my car for me and so far its costing me a friggin fortune! Need 2 new front tyres, and a tracking part has gone too so god knows how much thats going to cost! This is being a very expensive month as we have to pay our £1500 deposit this month too.

oh im so fed up today lol really hormonal, i think im out of tears! iv caught DP chatting to a women he went school with this morning, Saying stuff like im never happy, that hes a typical man so he has rude thoughts ect ect. I went mad! feel like hes cheated on me! i no its being over paranoyd [like he says all the time] but i feel like crap now =[ need cheering up so much!

I am always upset and moodie, im pregnant, my mum is seriously ill, im constantly tired, am i not allowed t be hormonal?! arghh =[

xtaylorsmummmy - :hugs: Sounds like you really are going through a rough patch, we've had quite a few rough patches with one thing and another during this pregnancy. I too have been just a little hormonal, crying for what appears to be no reason, having no patience what so ever, being drained and just totally knackered. OH has had to put up with me 'going off on one' too, as I've wanted to do things and ended up not being able to, rather fustrating to say the least... OH has admitted he'll be so glad when I'm back to normal and babe's here...:shrug: Sometime's it's not until after I've said somethings, I realise that I didn't mean things quite as they've come out...:dohh: But by that time of course it's too late...:blush: So, I know exactly how you feel...

We had big problems with the house extension, we all had to move in with my parents, Dad then had heart attacks, Needed an operation and OH was made redundant, I had weeks and weeks off work due to bad morning sickness, then ended up with a really painful bad hip. It has been a year I can't wait to be finished.

It was this time last year we were planning and packing for our holiday around Scotland. To come back home to go for a scan, to find that we'd ended up with a mmc and ended up with a termination, then an infection... So I was off work for a couple of months. Then we got back to TTCing, it seemed to take a while before we managed it and when we found out the builders were here. Needless to say it really seems to have been a very stressfull, long year. I do think all the stresses and strains have brought OH & I closer, but then again we've had to deal with everything, we've not been able to sweep anything under the table...

All I can say is that things have picked up and come a long way from where we were to where we are now... Golly, I'm gonna see about going back to bed now that breakie 1 has settled. See you all in a few hours, when it's a more normal time to be up... Have a lovely morning xxxx

Morning all,

Dont think i'm fully withi it yet this morning. Been up a while with OH's kids hopefully when breakfast arrives (mcdonalds) i'll feel more human. I really wanted a sausage sandwich this morning but we have sausages for dinner tonight. Gosh that sounds so unhealthy :lol:

OH was meant to be moving thewardrobes out of the nursery room today but we have the kids this weekend so those plans on back burner again. I dread to think when it will get done as he's now got plans for next weekend and will be kids the week after.... Don't think we'll be starting on the nursery till i'm almost due to pop :dohh: :wacko:

Morning Laides,

Maffie - Sausages yum think I am going to have to have some today ...

Had my private scan yesterday and it was amazing the girl was so nice and gave me a 3d one even though we didnt pay for it. She confirmed our 20 wks scan that the gender is BOY.... SHe then turned the machine onto 3d which we hadnt paid for. SO we got to see him he was yawning constantly and was so cute I could have watched him all day. Its really hard to see who he looks like though because they are so magnified in 3d they look a little strange. BUt I loved it and she gave us 3 3d pics and a 2d one. She told me that I am either having a big boy or I am meausring 2 weeks ahead edd - 18th oct ???? At my doc app last week doc measured with a measuring tape and said I was bang on so I dont know.. I reckon the machone is more accurate. I would love to be due the 18th but I really dont want to get my hopes up.

Hope you are all having a nice weekend, Its a bank holiday weekend here in Ireland so I have monday off which is great. My little sister stayed last night so we are going to sort the nursery out today and see exactly what I have bought and what I need to get.

Linda xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->