Official October Team Bumpkins

hiya all how are we today?

My craving was sausages at the beguining, really gone off them now lol my craving atm is white choc cheesecake! And stirfry! yum yum yum lol

I think my mum might be giving us a sum of money on tuesday =/ she wants to see us on that day "because it will benefit us" , she brought us a cooker the other week! we had to manage 4months without one! =[ She has her scan on thursday to see if her cancer has grown/shrunk/stayed the same so fingers crossed!

Morning ladies. Well just waiting for my brother to finish doing my oil change so we can go get new tyres put on the car and then I can drive home again. James was so active last night that it was even intruding on my dreams! Think it may have been the kebab I had last night. Possibly not the best of plans but it was very yummy. Can't wait to get home and see OH. Havnt seen him since Wednesday morning so missing him alot now. Off out for dinner tonight and then a stay in a hotel room!

Hi all, 30 weeks today - can't believe it!

My friend had a baby boy on Monday 7lb 10 - he's v cute!
My Mum arrived to see us yesterday and we went for all you can eat Chinese yum. She turned up with a very cute little 'boys' outfit. Conversation went
Me - "Oh so you're pretty convinced we're having a boy too Mum?"
Mum - "I thought you said you were!"
Me - "No - I said everyone thinks we're having a boy"
Mum - "OMGosh I feel so silly.." Lol. :dohh:

I have so many boys clothes - if it is a girl I will be really shocked!

Still getting lots of breathlessness and swollen. Blood results for thyroid, kidney function Monday so hoping they come back OK. Aside from this baby seems happy in there and doing lots of strange movements! No cravings really.
Hope everyone's cool.

hi just a quick question,

been having alot of pressure down bellow as if im walking with a melon between my legs lol. Cant feel his head engaged i dont think, but iv just been loo and TMI i had a snotty discharge, wasnt much like but was clear and runny.

Could this be my plug?

Afternoon ladies.

Well I now feel officially lazy!

I only got up at 12noon :blush: and feel v. embarrassed as hubby had to be up at 8 to go to work. I feel really bad for him but I do all the cooking and cleaning so I suppose it's even.

Hubby has decided he doesn't like our house. I've never really liked it 100% so now we both hate it, it's going to be a long 9 months! We expec to move in about May next year (at the end of Maternity leave) to wherever hubby gets into Uni. I'm almost at the point of itching to get packing!! :dohh: Must be patient!

Apart from that it's all good. I'm off to go get some lunch...cheese and biscuits. Yummy!

I haven't had any cravings as such but I have noticed that some things taste better or worse than before. I had an apple last night and it made me gag it tasted vile (but hubby said his did too so I don't know) and I was eating a cheeseburger the other night with onions on and it tasted wonderful...I normally sit and pick the majority off as I'm not keen, but it was gorgeous. I eat a lot of dairy anyway, but love my cheese and biscuits!

TaylorsMummy.....I don't know as I haven't felt anything similar. Maybe a more experienced bumpkin will be able to help. xx:hugs:

dp is driving me insane, so close to tears ALL the time. After what i posted yday, he has now deleted his facebook making me feel so guilty. But he shouldnt of done what he did anyway. Please someone tell me im not over reacting to make me feel better =[ i still feel sick thinking about it and so upset, i feel like hes cheated even though he hasnt. He hasnt even said sorry!

hi just a quick question,

been having alot of pressure down bellow as if im walking with a melon between my legs lol. Cant feel his head engaged i dont think, but iv just been loo and TMI i had a snotty discharge, wasnt much like but was clear and runny.

Could this be my plug?

Hun the fact that it was runny makes me think it was not your plug, a plug is quite jelly like iykwim?! When i lost mine with my son it was yellowy and had some blood in it :sick: lol. Increased discharge is normal though hun.. If you feel concerned maybe ring your MW to see what she says :hugs:

Well girls another sunday and another boot sale :) we got Freya some more blankets and some soft blocks, also got a purple lava lamp for her nursery .. I doubt i'll put it on much but it will look nice anyway.

I am off for a snooze as i am down with another blasted cold :growlmad: TTFN x

is wasnt runny runny lol it looked like snot when u have a cold but not flemmy lol tmi.

Baby love- what good bargins!

Hello all,

It's always mad trying to catch up after not beeing on a day here!!

Snowy

Hey Nij, I'm due 30th October, did say in my original post - what about you?

He realised after Snowy! Bless him - must have been after a long shift! We are due 24th October.

:happydance: Congrat's to all now we are in the third tri!! :happydance:

I can't say i'm fed up yet, but I know I will be nearer the end!! My bump has grown in the last few days, it amazes me how I wake up and it's all change! I saw someone today walking through town and her bump was huge, I think it was the biggest bump I have ever seen, ever, I bet she is getting fed up poor lass!

The boy's name we ended up with is actually the same name as one of my cousin's kids but he is about 7 now and they have changed it slightly, just because its one of those names that can be changed - shortened iykwim. We took ages to decided if we were going to use it. We thought that as there are a few 'icons' or inspirational people that my OH and I like with the very same name we decided in the end we would still call the LO that name if it's a boy.

Welcome XTaylorsMummy :wave:

Baby.love - Isn't there another effective, yet less permanent way? Like those thing's you can get put in your arm that release hormones? (Sorry for the lack of technical terms here). I have a book with about 2 pages of different types of contraception, I can dig out the info if you like? Hope teh cold goes away and you feel better soon too :hugs:

Well girls another sunday and another boot sale :)

I am off for a snooze as i am down with another blasted cold :growlmad: TTFN x

I know what you mean! Yet another Sunday and yet another boot sale!! I picked up 12 books for £1 - I seem to have a book fetish going on for LO :rofl: I can't wait to read to them before bed, I know they won't understand much in the beginning but I want to start a 'book before bed routine' when they start to sleep in their own room. I used to love having stories read to me when I was little and read-along books. I have bought a lot of my old favourites (still loads more I want to get!) and any others I think :baby: will enjoy when they begin to understand a bit more. I feel like such a nerd!

I could do with a :sleep: but bed time will be soon as up at 1.30 - argh the early mornings, hope it doesn't set my leg twitch / cramps off :(

Right, im off to wipe these books down before I put them in the nursery :D

Take care all x

iv moved up a box on my ticker today! now classed as "8months".. how can this be when i have just over 2mths left?

Evening Ladies...

Gosh you've all been busy! We've had a bit of a set too today, DS's room now has toys in!?!? Fantastic, feel as though we've made a big step forward...

OH has been filling walls today, moving boxes and I've had the washer on constantly the last 2 days... Feel as tho it's a never ending job... But at least once everythings clean, it done... Most of my stuff is getting vaccumed sealed as it doesn't fit...

hello all, well i have had a busy weekend, at a wedding yday and today a christening, im totally shattered, but im off work tommorow as the nursery furniture is coming, yipeeeeeeeeeeee, hope everyone is well xxxxxxxx

what nursery set u getting? =] so exciting!

We getting DD new bedroom set as she has the nursery set next weekend. Off upto yorkshire on tuesday to see in laws =[ =[

Any one applied for maternity grant and how long it take to go in? x

Hi girls

Hope everyone has had a good weekend.
We are childfree for a few days so took the opportunity to go out for carvery lunch, which was really yummy, although my eyes were bigger than my belly (not sure if that can be true right now mind you:haha:) and didnt even look at the dessert menu!!!

We are having all new carpets put down tomorrow in the bedrooms and the stairs and landing so have spent the afternoon emptying out the bedrooms and taking up the old carpet so by this time tomorrow it should all be back to normal, I have the week off work so am hoping to sort the nursery out a bit this week although we still cant decide on a wardrobe so that bit can wait

Have estate agent coming out on Tuesday too to value house to see if we can afford to move to a 4 bed as we really need the space!!!

And :happydance:its my BIRTHDAY tomorrow:happydance:!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a good weekend, just realised how much Ive waffled on too, sorry:blush:

Happy bday!!

iv just ate half a tub of mint ice cream lool feel so so sick now =[

Jlo - Hope you have a lovely birthday :D

oo mint icecream.. yum!

When did you all last see the midwife?

I cant remember when i was supposed to make my next appt for! I saw her at 25 weeks and im 29 now, should i be seeing her again now or wait a bit longer :shrug: Ill phone the clinic tomorrow to book in for Tue but dont want to look silly going before i should! lol

Wish i could actually speak to her! My last midwife gave me her mobile number, this time i have to book it through my local childrens center where she does a midwife clinic on a tue morning :roll:

:hug:

xx

i saw her at 30 weeks but should of been 28 weeks, now wait till 34weeks to see her again

Hi all! Sorry I've been so absent, being on placement + procrastinating over doing Uni work has meant that I've been lurking more than anything else :lol:

Had the second of my hypnobirthing classes today - am absolutely LOVING it :) I can't believe how relaxed I feel afterwards, and I'm beginning to really look forward to labour! I know that sounds crazy, but I'm serious :rofl:

The nursery is pretty much done - it's just tidying and faffing about that I need to finish! Sorting out the bookcase and so on. But the painting is finished, border & stickarounds up, and the furniture built. Hubby thinks I'm crazy, but I want to move the Amby nest in to take pictures, even though it'll be in our room to start with :lol: Once it's really finished, I'll post pics :)

11 days and counting till I'm done with Uni for the year, and I can't WAIT. Am so sick of how much they've messed me around, will be so nice to say Cheerio to them for the best part of a year. Thankfully this placement has been the best I've had, I'm not wanting that bit to end :rofl:

anyways, will try and trawl through this thread and catch up with what's going on... you're all so busy, I can't keep up :lol: Hope everyone is doing ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->