Official October Team Bumpkins

Kte and Babylove- It's called the Implanon. I had one a few years ago and would totally recommend it. It's the size of a kirby grip, and they just numb your arm and put it in. It lasts for 3 years and they just put a new one in when you are getting the other taken out.

I had problems with mine after a year or so (my body was the problem, not the implant) and had to take the pill with it too so had to get it taken out.

There's also 2 different types of coil (IUD), I'm considering one of these but there are a few horror stories around about them.

:cake::cake: Happy Birthday JLo :flower: :kiss: :hugs:
Have a wonderful day

:hi: Eala, nice to see you again

I'm still bloody awake - OH on nights and if that wasn't bad enough - the baby seems intent on trying to get a foot through my belly button :sick: really knocking me for 6. Hope everyone ok xxxx

Happy Birthday JLo :cake::cake::cake:

Baby seemed to be having a party this morning so ended up getting up early. I think this baby is going to love being up early in the morning :rofl:

OH's kids went home last night, had a lovely weekend but it was very tiring. :sleep: Would love to spend the day snoozing but have a scan later this morning so getting to see baby again later :happydance:

Must say TV is rubbish at this time :rofl:

Morning all!!! hope were all well, slept abit better last night too!! well im off work today as the nursery furniture is coming, im excited!!! got to stay in until it arrives, up till 5 pm they said!!!! not bothered, as it is worth the wait xxxxxxxxxxx

Mama & papas, cot and changing unit in oak, cant wait for it to arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning girls

Gosh this nursery seems destined to never be finished lol.. My son is really ill now so all building and finishing touches have come to a halt.. He has a nasty cold and is proper bunged up bless him :(
Hoping to get some done tonight when he is in bed.

Thanks for the info on the implant girls, but i dont do so well with anything other than the pill.. I think being sterilised is for the best its just getting my head around it i guess.

Well i have loads to do as OH is back at work and my house is a mess!

Have a good monday girls xxx

My god im so tired today, major head ache too!

DD is driving me insane, doesnt shhh or just leave me alone lol im knackard!

Really fed up today just no energy at all =[

:hugs: Taylorsmummy sounds like you need a nap.

baby.love if you are having doubts about being sterilized maybe see if there is someone to chat through it all. I'm sure the hospital have people to talk to.

I'm getting nervous about my scan now..... leaving in 10 minutes...eeeek.

Morning all,

I'm on a go slow today due to my lack of nap yesterday, oh well, teacake time soon! :thumbup:

:hugs: for all feeling :sleep: and/or :sick: (or if you need one anyway!)

:cake: jlsomerset :happydance: Have a great day! Also, enjoy your week off!

Anababe - last time I saw MW was on 1/7 so at weeks, next time I see her is this Wed at 28+4 :) Hope you get through to get an appointment, luckily I booked last time throught the MW and not the answer machine number I was given.

Enjoy your scan and seeing LO again Maffie :flower:

I agree with Maffie about speaking to a MW or someone Baby.love, it sounds like a big thing to commit to if your not 100% certain - lots of :hugs:

Right all, I am off for this teacake!!

hi,

hoping you're all well and ok. Sorry for not keeping up, we've had a bit of a rough weekend. It's in the GS if you're interested. Timing could not be any worse.

Congrats to all those who finally came over to the 3rd :hugs:

Hi all,

Not getting the grant Taylorsmummy. Is that the £500 one?

Just got back from scan. Was scared as sonographer wrote on report, some calcification of placenta :saywhat: Consultant said not to worry about it and they will recheck it in 3 weeks on another scan. Baby is measuring a little ahead (Apprently the calcification can cause baby to not grow as well)
He's happily transverse and showing no sign of moving :rofl: and what I thought were kicks are punches! I wondered how I was getting kicked upper left and lower right :dohh:

Just been told if any more reduced movements phone straight away as this can be a sign of further calcification.

I'm a little worried but appy he's doing well :cloud9:

Hi ladies, just stopping by quickly, will have to catch up on everything later.

Just to let you all know that Morrisons have got the Tommee Tippee breast pump on offer at the moment for £10 and nipple cream 1/3 off for £6.

Glad LO is doing well Maffie - sounds a strong one then with those punches! Sounds good that LO is measureing ahead if they are saying calcification can cause the baby to not grow as well.

Don't worry yourself too much :hugs:

Big :hugs: also to Chaos, I can't really comment on your situation but hope everything works out for you x

i sent my form off for maternity grant two weeks ago, rang up today and aparntly [sp] they havent got any details of mine at all on the comp, the N.I number isnt even showing up! im now really worried as i need that money asap =[

i sent my form off for maternity grant two weeks ago, rang up today and aparntly [sp] they havent got any details of mine at all on the comp, the N.I number isnt even showing up! im now really worried as i need that money asap =[

I had a letter from them today to say money would go in in the next 7 days, I posted my form on the 22nd July, so just under 2 weeks, not too bad I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->