Official October Team Bumpkins

Hi!
chaos - hope you had a nice half day :) I'm sure I can speak on behalf of everyone in saying how much we appreciate you creating and adding everyone in this thread! October seems a really popular month! :happydance:

awayagain - I think we have similar symptoms! I am stretching like mad atm!
little kitten - I had a similar argument with OH in the early stages of pr. You'll be fine hon. It's hard to stay calm in these situations when all you need is a bit of support!!
Good news bumpn3gals!
aimee - I replied in your scan thread :)

I am bursting out of my clothes :laugh2:

I'm glad I'm not the only one bursting out of clothes! I weighed myself now when I got home and I've put on 6 kilos since beginning of pregnancy (and I was happily thinking mself that it was only 4!)! (that's 1 stone) How is it possible???

I seriously will go shopping tomorrow to buy some new clothes because I cannot anymore close any of the zips on my trousers and i'm bursting out from my t-shirts. So neon, don't worry because you're not alone with that!

I had to leave work early today because I had such a pains in my lower tummy and at the top of my legs. When you're running around the restaurant it's not fun! i was hoping to work till really the last minute but if at 16 weeks it's already like that, I don't see how I can!

I feel so miserable today... I feel huge, I'm worried that I put too much weight and it's not good for baby and I'm worried about why I have such bad cramps. And my boyfriend is not even here because he visits his parents in Poland, where he will tell them that his girlfriend is pregnant (and it's so not going to be a good reaction because they are very catholic and they don't believe this should happen before the marriage!).

I'm glad I'm not the only one bursting out of clothes! I weighed myself now when I got home and I've put on 6 kilos since beginning of pregnancy (and I was happily thinking mself that it was only 4!)! (that's 1 stone) How is it possible???
I seriously will go shopping tomorrow to buy some new clothes because I cannot anymore close any of the zips on my trousers and i'm bursting out from my t-shirts. So neon, don't worry because you're not alone with that!
I went around the shops in my lunch today - so depressing! Linen trousers for £20 (H&M) - TopShop £28!!! And the competition on Ebay is ridiculous atm :dohh:
I had to leave work early today because I had such a pains in my lower tummy and at the top of my legs. When you're running around the restaurant it's not fun! i was hoping to work till really the last minute but if at 16 weeks it's already like that, I don't see how I can!
I feel so miserable today... I feel huge, I'm worried that I put too much weight and it's not good for baby and I'm worried about why I have such bad cramps. And my boyfriend is not even here because he visits his parents in Poland, where he will tell them that his girlfriend is pregnant (and it's so not going to be a good reaction because they are very catholic and they don't believe this should happen before the marriage!).
Once they see your bundle of joy they will be happy - they'll still lecture you about marriage though until you do I'm sure! :D Don't worry hun. It's you and your partners baby!

Goodnight :)

[/QUOTE]
I went around the shops in my lunch today - so depressing! Linen trousers for £20 (H&M) - TopShop £28!!! And the competition on Ebay is ridiculous atm :dohh:

Mamas & Papas have a sale on at the moment online and instore and I got some reasonable tops ranging at £5 and £10 and some really nice jeans for £15.

Good luck in your quest.x

Evening bump growers!

*burp* I was naughty and just had Kebab meat and chips (They call it a gyro over here in the usa .. pronounced year-o) Was frigging AWESOME :)

You lot are a buncha chatty things today lol. I have 2 pages of posts and I've altered my options to have 40 posts a page!

my1stbump, aimee-lou, Danuta, babystar, Reedy, Natalie Flynn, cinnamongirl, Colsy ~ All Due Dates added. Welcome to the 2nd Trimester :)

bumpn3gals ~ Due Date updated.

helz81 ~ Of course you can come across! What's your Due Date?

Maffie ~ What's your Due Date?

jlosomerset ~ Congrats on the 4 month mark :)

Awayagain ~ Hope the stretching pains subside soon. They really suck :(

Littlekitten ~ Wow what a total wanker :( He needs to man up and act like an adult rather than a little kid that's had his dummy taken away. He's not happy it's happening now? He should have kept his willy in his trousers then!!
I really hope he gets out his childish "I'm not getting any attention" mood soon. You do not need that kinda stress. As for shoving you whilst pregnant, I'm at a loss for words. No one *EVER* has the right to lay hands on another person, be it a punch or a shove.
You should tell him that its not appropriate no matter what kind of mood he is in. You're carrying a child ffs. *deep breaths* Shit, tell him WAY TO GO, pissing off a forum of pregnant hormonal wimmin!!! :hug::hug:

baby.love ~ Hope the sciatica eases off soon. Have you ever tried an Epsom salts bath? Work WONDERS!

Neon ~ Aww thanks :) I think I kinda just fell in to it lol, I was looking for the normal person who starts these threads!! October is popular because everyone was randy over New Years ;) haha. I'm popping out my clothes too. The jeans no longer fit, not even with belly band. This is my 16 week belly pic.

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/Week165.jpg

To give you a comparison, this was my 4 week (1 week after I got a :bfp:)

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/Week4.jpg

Now you can SEE why nothing fits me haha.

I'm watching these shows on a cable channel here called TLC. The show is "I didn't know I was pregnant" ?!? For example a 110lb girl (about 7 stone) gave birth at 8 months and didn't even KNOW she was preggers. Only gained 10 lbs. Craziness.

I'm jealous Chaos!

Ur bump is adorable! I'm not showing anything like that. I still look like I ate too much for lunch.

Great bump chaos! Can I be added to the due date list for the 26th please.

I seem to have bad hayfever already today think I may need to go docs and go back on my asthma inhalers.

Maffie i totally sympathise! My hayfever is terrible this year, i always wake up sneezing and have itchy eyes :(

Chaos no have not tried that hun, thanks for the tip i will look into that :) Oh and your bump is super cute x

Morning Ladies!

Well, jobs for today; I gotta go see a man to give us a quote to write a report on how work our plans are and all the mistakes on the plans. Architect has really managed to get right under my skin, even though I was expecting the letters; forwarned by solicitor. This is the first time in all of this that I have felt really really peeved.

Also OH partner is crime got made redundant yesterday, so I'm half expecting him home by lunch time, last time they got given their notice the company staggered it by 1 day too. That's all we need to make our year so complete! It's been a really really crap one so far, what can go wrong has gone wrong. I keep hoping for our luck to change always the optomistist can't help it really. Yet each time something else really crappy happens. Fingers crossed, I'd like something really positive to happen soon.. Really soon, even if it's just the roof trusses arrive 1 day early, they're not coming until next week sometime, don't even have a day...

I feel better about my eye problem, as there is something they can do about it. I've to go back to have my eye meassured and have a contact lense made; so I can use my glasses still. If the cornina goes too thin they can operate on it too, by grafting. Things are looking up there. I think it's called corn cornina. Dr doesn't think it's pregnancy related and neither is it accident from child hood. It's age and wear...

Dad has got Broncitus ~(however it's spelt) and is kindly passing it to all of us at the moment only DS and my sister seem to be ok. OH started with a cough yesterday, Mam and I started the day before and it seems to be sticking about. Both Mam and I have been up through the night with it. It's making me sick again! Not happy! Thank goodness I'm back at Dr's again tomorrow. I shouldn't be mean to my Dad, he really is poorly, even he's taking time off from work...

Ok best make a move and get DS ready for school, and try for breakfast... Wish me luck! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!! It's sunny here already, may try to wear my shorts; watchout it'll probably rain...

Morning all, how we all feeling, has anyone decided on the names for the baby yet? I find out which team im on, on the 7th May, and would like a name for then, do you think im being silly, or should i wait abit longer???

Hey Sam,

We have our names (in my siggy) :) And as of 2nd May my bump shall have a name other than speckle or bubba :wohoo:

Hi Sam,

I think it's great to have a name picked! Its the only things me and DH have agreed on so far, we have a name (and middle name) for boy or girl! :)

Good morning ladies - How are we all today?

I'm fine, although I have no idea how I'm going to get home tonight. I got a lift into work from a colleague but he can't take me home, so I may be stuck with a £20 taxi that I can't afford so may be borrowing it from work! :hissy: Damned cars breaking down....still it will (yes it WILL!!) be fixed tomorrow!!

I'm fine today...a little nervous as we're making it all official. We told friends and family properly last night via email etc as I really cannot be bothered to call them all (sounds terrible but I can't!) so we've been fielding phone calls all morning! :rofl:

Hope everyone is ok....feels very odd tobe in 2nd tri you know! I automatically clicked on 1st tri this morning. Going to take a while to get used to the progression! :rofl:

Morning,

I know how you feel Aimee, I automatically go to 1st tri as well, even been posting there still more than here.

I've told a few more people at work now, just have to wait for my Director to be back from his business trip to tell the other team leaders, I don't really want to make a big announcement or anything.

And, I was so excited yesterday, because my first baby purchase arrived! My electric Tommee Tippee steriliser arrived, they had it on their website for £15 and they also sent 2 bottles and 2 soothers as well. I am banned from getting anything else though until I've had a good clearout as there is no space to put anything yet.

dom85 - I can't wait to start buying things for bubs. We are rock bottom skint until next week due to car troubles but when I get paid at least 1 item WILL be coming home with us!! Eve if it's only 1 bib!!!! :rofl:

I too need to have a clearout....MIL is coming to stay at the weekend and at the moment the spare room is waist deep in stuff for the charity shop!! :rofl:

OMG aimee we have the "royal visit" clean before the arrival of inlaws too!! the only time our house is ever sparkling!!

I'm on edge when my own mother comes round, she is OBSESSIVELY tidy and some of the tidyness rubbed off on me although I tend to hoard things and have rooms or corners where stuff lives.

She goes so far as to iron PJ's and all bed sheets and makes the beds so that they have no creaes at all. It looks nice but I can think of so many better things to do. I can just imagine when I'm in labour her looking at me and asking 'did you not think to iron that nightie, there are doctors and nurses here that can see you you know'

:)

Awww Dom, is she gonna be your birthing partner? That'll be good!
Yeah, it may be an idea to iron your nightie though!! :rofl: last thing you want in the stress of her commenting! :rofl: bless her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->