Official October Team Bumpkins

Yes, apart from my appearance I think she'll be good. She's been really good so far keeping me calm and telling me that what I think is weird is normal and she's done it three times so she's quite calm about the birth etc. When she went into labour with me she went to my aunt's and had tea and cream cakes before she went into hospital because she didn't want to be waiting around there and I think she came home within 24 hours.

I've got brothers and my older one has two kids but I think she feels that she couldn't be as involved with them because she didn't want to annoy the SIL's but now she can poke her nose in whenever she wants because I'm her daughter! I'm sure it will be fine, maybe I'll just tell her that the nightie got screwed up in the bag as I refuse to iron them on the grounds that I am NOT turning into my mother :)

Afternoon girls, sorry i have been quiet for a while .. wont be about much for a few days as really emotional.. Sunday will be the 10th anniversary of my dad passing away, all these hormones are making it all so much harder this year :cry: I am very up and down so think its best to lay low and not depress everyone.

Catch you all soon xxxxx

Baby Love:hugs:

Hi Ladies I dont post much as am more of a reader, but would like a your advice,
Yesterday evening I went to the loo and when I wiped there was pale pink discharge on the tissue:cry: I phoned the EPAU although last Friday they signed me off as the scan was looking good.

This morning @ 8am I went along had my bloods taken, then went in for a scan, everything is looking great:cloud9: little flump was moving about all over the place, and it was so clear you could see all the bones and everything although they didnt give me a pic due to my scan last friday:cry:(when they gave me a crap pic)
They couldnt find a reason for the spotting at all, even the placenta is in the right place.

They the tested my wee and they found blood in it, so they sent the sample off for testing and I should get the results back in 3 days.

Does anyone know why there could be blood in my wee!!!

Am a little worried now,

Thanks for reading me rambling on:hugs:

:hug:

Baby Love:hugs:

Hi Ladies I dont post much as am more of a reader, but would like a your advice,
Yesterday evening I went to the loo and when I wiped there was pale pink discharge on the tissue:cry: I phoned the EPAU although last Friday they signed me off as the scan was looking good.

This morning @ 8am I went along had my bloods taken, then went in for a scan, everything is looking great:cloud9: little flump was moving about all over the place, and it was so clear you could see all the bones and everything although they didnt give me a pic due to my scan last friday:cry:(when they gave me a crap pic)
They couldnt find a reason for the spotting at all, even the placenta is in the right place.

They the tested my wee and they found blood in it, so they sent the sample off for testing and I should get the results back in 3 days.

Does anyone know why there could be blood in my wee!!!

Am a little worried now,

Thanks for reading me rambling on:hugs:

Bladder infection will do this. You'll prolly get a course of antibiotics.

Thanks Chaos,:hugs:

would this also make me very tired or is this just pregnancy:rofl:

Mornin' human grow bags! (haha I got called that)

Well today I got my OB app. Just a regular check up. Gets me out of work for a few hours :happydance:

Maffie ~ Due date added :)

baby.love ~ How's the back today? You aint got to stay away from us, and you aint gonna depress any one. It's what we are all here for :) :hug: If anything, a forum of hormonal wimmin is the best place to be and be understood!

Eswift ~ Fingers crossed your OH does not get laid off :( I hope your Dad and family feel better soon, Bronchitis is no fun. My Nan had it a couple months ago. Was ickky.

Sam ~ my friends have been coming up with the most hidious combination of names for our kid haha. So far they have come up with "Esmerelda Francine Gertrude" I about smacked them lol.

Aimee-lou ~ Grr sucky cars. We didn't have to call anyone to tell them about us. We went to visit the other halfs parents, and on my belly I wrote "Baby inside". OH said to them, "Do you wanna see Chelle's new tattoo?" They said "go on then" So I lifted my shirt. His Dad started laughing, his Mum had a total emotional breakdown and his Grandpa and Auntie just sat smiling. Of course his Dad then got the phonebook out and called every Tom, Dick and Harry .. "I'm gonna be a Granddad!!!!" lol

I guess there's no hiding it for me now, I was sitting at the desk at work yesterday and a patient walks in and goes "Cor, you're looking very pregnant aincha" Nearly got a bloody keyboard thrown at them!!

KKSarah ~ That's just pregnancy I'm afraid haha.

Ok off to get ready for work. Have a great day :)

Ok - I'm ticked off now.

I have just met with my Line manager who is also the Director the company (we're a very small team!). He asked if everything was ok - he's actually very good most of the time but just sometimes he can be really insensitive!

This past week my motivation for work has really come back. I've been pulling out the stops as I know I've been a little unreliable thanks to cars, ill health etc but come on it's called give and take! I'm trying my best! He then turns around and says 'will all this stop now that people know?' - well I don't know. I don't know how I'm going to be? I don't know if the car will break down again. We are absolutely stony broke and I get paid a pittence. I've paid out £400 last month to get hubby onto his bike so that I could get my hours back to normal....now the car needs £200 of work. I am pulling out all the stops to get back to normal but things keep getting in the way - maybe the fates are trying to tell me something? I am doing all I can...all I ask is a little credit please!

All I know is that in 18 weeks time I will be leaving :happydance: for 9 blissful months of being with our baby!

On the plus side 1/2 the day is gone and I have my taxi booked to go home! only 4 more hours! Woohoo! Also got my holiday for July formally booked and also made sure that I got my hours attributed to my maternity rights -they were going to make me take a 1/2 days holiday for my scan in June! Errrr.....No! Grrrr why does it have tobe so complicated?!?!

Sorry girls...hope your day is better than mine so far!

Wow what a dickhead. I hope he aint married with kids. I'd smack him if I was his wife!

I'm counting the weeks till I leave work too lol. 13th Aug is my last day!!! :)

Ha ha, what is a "last day"? Working for myself has infinite benefits - but paid maternity leave ain't one of 'em!

Wow what a dickhead. I hope he aint married with kids. I'd smack him if I was his wife!

Sad thing is he is...married with 2 children. You think he'd know better!

I'm hoping for 28th August but it's looking more and more like 4th September....birthday on 7th and I ain't working on that!!!! :rofl:

Ha ha, what is a "last day"? Working for myself has infinite benefits - but paid maternity leave ain't one of 'em!

With any Luck Colsy this will be me when we have baby number 2 - I know it will be hard but I'm not going through this again!! At least not intentionally anyway!

With any Luck Colsy this will be me when we have baby number 2 - I know it will be hard but I'm not going through this again!! At least not intentionally anyway!

If you are efficient, motivated and determined, working at home for yourself is not hard. It's hard work but not hard, if that makes any sense at all. Like, I actually need to DO stuff rather than just "be here", otherwise I don't earn any money, but that's not really that difficult. I wouldn't change it for ANY other way of working now. Seriously, I would have to consider very long and hard about working for somebody in-house even if they offered to double my earnings. I have holidays when I want, I start and finish when I want, I work weekends but go out on weekdays if I want ... best of all, I simply walk upstairs to go to work! What's not to like? Well, since you asked, no sick pay, no holiday pay, no maternity pay - but am I bovvered?

If you are efficient, motivated and determined, working at home for yourself is not hard. It's hard work but not hard, if that makes any sense at all. Like, I actually need to DO stuff rather than just "be here", otherwise I don't earn any money, but that's not really that difficult. I wouldn't change it for ANY other way of working now. Seriously, I would have to consider very long and hard about working for somebody in-house even if they offered to double my earnings. I have holidays when I want, I start and finish when I want, I work weekends but go out on weekdays if I want ... best of all, I simply walk upstairs to go to work! What's not to like? Well, since you asked, no sick pay, no holiday pay, no maternity pay - but am I bovvered?

I agree, the pro's really do outweigh the cons. I'm hoping to kind of get the best of both worlds. I'm hoping to work as a freelance consultant for other consultants....sounds strange but it's flexible working, if they get snowed under you take the work on (but only if you want the work!)...you negotaite your own pay from them, but then they send you the work. I've already got one person interested in taking me up on the idea! :happydance: Not going to start until well into my ML though....take thorough advantage of that! I've paid too much into the tax bank not too! :rofl: If it doesn't work, back to the drawing board and Tesco's here I come! :rofl:

Ok Ps: I finally got around to joining the "Team Bumpkins" group on facebook. I'm a lil slow at these things lol.

Anyone else, if you put "Team Bumpkin" in the search bar of facebook, it will bring the group up for you to join :)

Ok, stop distracting me, I need to go to work!! :)

All joined up and made a comment too! No prizes for spotting me!! :rofl:

Thanks ladies for joining the Facebook group, we are slowly growing in numbers, will keep posting little reminders on here just to let newbies know x

Hey ladies, I just joined up on FB, too. Yay! How fun:)
Fine, I am a dork. I also couldn't help but to join the Pillow on the Cold side group. That is totally me. I keep doing it until I pass out...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->