Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning girls. Got a very rude awakening this morning by some bloody builders drilling and banging and shouting! Felt like opening the door and yelling at them that I'm frickin pregnant and its a Saturday so cant they shut up for another hour lol. Have a feeling today is going to be a long day. OHs cousin is bringing her daughter down this afternoon cos we are looking after her for a few days cos her brother has to go into Great Ormond Street for surgery. He is ever so poorly so she is going to be very tearful and grouchy. Then we get DSS tomorrow too so we will have the pair of them til Tuesday night and his cousins daughter til Thursday.

Have decided to ban OH from sexy time lol. Gave into him last night and let him not pull out and now this morning I have lost more of my plug and have the achy period pains again. Grr.

Baby.love yes James does the most huge painful kicks several times a day atm. Feel like Ive got bruises even though I dont lol. And chaos James does that thing too. Stretches and arm or leg out and I can feel him stretching me inside and its the most gross feeling!

Hope everyone is well. I am good apart from only getting around 2 hours kip each night. Roll on mat leave...

Congrats to anyone else reaching 29 weeks or other milestones :)

Afternoon Ladies!!!

How are you all today? What have you been upto? I was at work for 5.30 this morning, up at 4am; been and had a nap already. Took OH shopping, made him carry a basket around, and needed to trolley really; I forgot that there wasn't much we needed and what we did was all heavy stuff. Hehehe OH was not impressed... Pregnancy brain strikes again...

I looking forward to having a bit of a lie-in tomorrow... This morning sickness thing isn't funny, what is the point of eating breakfast to loose it all to have to have breakfast an hour later at work? Dad thinks it's hayfever that's causing it all, as I'm all coughs and snot, have breakfast, loose breakfast and then I'm fine all day. Until the following morning... Then we start all over again...

OH has sanded all the walls in the livingroom down whilst I was zzzing away. Considering he's been up and awake since 2.30 pm yesterday.. He's doing well and is over drive... He does want the house done before babe arrives :-D

Have a lovely afternoon all, I've started the washing... Why is it such a mamouth task that never seems to be finished?

Afternoon all,

Hope everyone is getting this nice sunny weather :D OH and I went food shopping this morning, had a nice breakefast in Tesco cafe then mooched about town. I feel so worn out now though, not done much since we got back but feel like I need a nap!

Bonfloss - sorry the hear about the lack of sleep :hugs: How is the nursery coming along? Congrat's on 29 weeks too!! :happydance:

That's good news Chaos :thumbup:

Did you find any bargains baby.love? We are doing yet another car boot tomorrow, OH is just loading up the car now so then we can just relax for the rest of the evening.

I to need put some washing in so I don't feel too lazy and guilty about not doing much! I feel a munch 'fest coming along too so I think I may go get a giant bowl of cereals *drool*

Hiya girls

Kte: OH YES! I am currently sat with my feet in a foot spa :D Its bubbling away and massaging my feet as i type.. It was brand new and we got it for £5 .
Also got Freya a few cuddly toys for the nursery, a M&P Barnaby Button baby bouncer - £3!! i wasnt going to get a bouncer as we have a papasan but for that price i couldnt resist.. Plus my boy got some dvd's :) all in all a good boot sale i think...

Eswift: I hate washing atm! i always have loads and my washing basket is never empty :(

Right i am off for a scout about.. TTFN xx

Babylove, you always get bargains well done!!!!!!

Is anyone else having problems with baby trying to break your ribs!

My dd didn't do this so it's new to me.
He seems to press against my right hand side rib and push really hard for a minute or so. It's flippin agony.

Can they actually break a rib? Seriously?

I think I have a foot pressing into part of my intestines as when I breath in you can here that section gurgle. I've had rib kicking it's very sore I try to get on all fours to shift him.

Is anyone else having problems with baby trying to break your ribs!

My dd didn't do this so it's new to me.
He seems to press against my right hand side rib and push really hard for a minute or so. It's flippin agony.

Can they actually break a rib? Seriously?

I swear to God for about 2 hours today my LO had his foot stuck under my rib & it really hurt & I couldn't bend or twist properly, without feeling like his foot was gonna break through my bottom rib. Then suddenly, he flipped over like a somersault, which make me feel physically sick for a few seconds. Was really weird, but apparently, not unusual.
Seriously though, I dont *think* they can break our ribs. I *hope* they aren't capable of that, lol!:shrug:

hiya all =]

32WEEK TODAY! been up to the inlaws all week =[. So first chance to get back on here =]

I have a growth scan on tuesday as im fat and they cant tell how big/small baby is, and because DD was 8lb15nhalf they think this one is big, even though she was 2weeks late.

I really really think this lil un is going to be so much smaller then taylor, is that possible? Hes still moving about ALOT and no where near me ribs yet and also my bump isnt half as big as it was with taylor, i still look fat lol.

How are we all? Getting some strong BH lately =[ i spent bloody 170 in babies r us on just bedding and a toy for DD!!
Still now had maternity grant! =[

Taylorsmummy my daughter was 9lb 6oz but my son was only 7lb 8oz! they do have different dads though so could be why.. I think Freya will be in the 7lb's as she is no where near my ribs and feels quite dainty when i press about :lol:

Happy 32 weeks hun x

Gosh girls i am stuffed like a xmas turkey.. just ate a cheeky chinese and it was yummy.. xx Off to watch some TV.. catch you all in a bit xxx

My baby is doing strange things tonight too..I feel all swollen and hot down below and it feels like he's kind of poking around my lady bits from the inside! Bizzare! It's not hurting but it isn't comfortable. Hope he stops soon!!

Ooo foot spa sounds so nice!

I'd be more scared of breaking them if I thought LO was stuck somewhere!

OH and I were going to watch a DVD tonight but the player is being awkward and so it's a mystery, poor OH trying to figure out why even though everything is plugged in.

i think i may of had diabietes [sp] with DD, i put on about 5st, constantly had protein in urine but GTT came back clear, where as this time no protein in my urine at all lol.

I brought some right cute clothes in adams sale today <3 love it!
got a pizza in oven im starving!! lol.

Baby.love i reckon this lil un takes after his dad whos tall and skinny lol he was only 7lb born so im hoping he will be smaller then DD.

hi,

is it ok for me to join the thread? my little one is due 22nd October.

I keep feeling his bum sticking out of places and some gentle rib tickling but nothing as strong as what you are feeling yet! although he seems to squirm a lot on my bladder which feels strange!

chaos - i had to check out the hypnobirthing book to see the evil baby - that is funny! i wonder why on earth they picked that photo?? :wacko::shrug:

hi ladies,

Just had some Corn! yet to have ma dinner.....
Baby is being tooo active since 3 days...... been kicking me... like hell!

Had been for a walk this evening - had horrible kicks.... tummy went hard, and baby kicking really low... it hurt a lot! Felt like I had to Pee asap!!!!! (though I peed 10 mins back)
Anyone feeling like this????

So hows everyone feeling today???Hope ya all enjoying ur weekend. Husband doing all the cooking today.... me sitting on the sofa watching movies! :p

Evening ladies. I am so so tired. Spent the afternoon with OHs cousin, her hubby and her son and daughter. Not long got back and so her daughter is now in PJs and watching a DVD so hopefully I will be able to go to bed soon. Was a bit of an emotional afternoon cos OHs cousins son is going in for surgery on Monday (and may not survive it) and he has autism and so normally wont do any kind of eye contact and hates people in his face, but he adores OH so he was cuddling him and pulling his face down so he could rub his nose against OHs nose. Both me and his mum got a bit teary.

I'm new to B&B and kind of confused about it all haha :)
I'm 28 weeks pregnant today :) Due 31/10/09 - Bumpkin :)
Baby kicking and rolling around loads!! Feels like shes having a constant tug of war with my ribcage. Is it too early to be feeling that?! x

Morning all and welcome to the thread to sallybaybii and cloud9mummy

Had a lovely soak in the bath last night and was so tired I only just managed to get upstairs to bed. Up this morning and got the washer on. I hope the rain stays away so I can breack the back of this mountainour washing!

I'm still having lots of weird and whacky dreams. I hope they stop soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->