Official October Team Bumpkins

Taylorsmummy sorry to say it hun but you dont need someone like that around you and soon to be 2 young kids! If my OH was like that he would be out the door :hugs:

Girls i was wondering if its time to have a bumpkin thread over in 3rd tri seeing as we are all there now? we can either start a new one or i can PM wobbles about this one being moved?! There are loads of Oct mummies that dont use this thread due to it not being in the Tri section - dont think they know where we are! lol x

baby.love i know! his attitude changes like the weather! im so fed up and cant stop crying today! hes made me so friggin mad!!! i have to hold myself back at punching him tbh

30 weeks today! :happydance: I think...

Wow... looking at what people have, everyone seems to have bought a lot more than me so far! *needs to start buying more stuff*

I keep eating loads too :blush: since I got up i've had a small bowl of museli, 2 necterines, a banana, some marmite on toast and 2 little clementines.

Taylorsmummy you dont need that stress hun. :hugs:

baby.love I agree lots dont use this section.

Right it's time I got off my bum I think :rofl:

Girls what i will do is pop a thread in the help section and see if a mod will move us - Chaos i hope you dont mind hun :hugs:

Well i best start getting sorted as i have MW at 1.45 :) I am so tired though and finding it hard to motivate myself today.. Catch you all in a bit my lovelies xxxx

I have popped a request in the help section... will have to sit and wait now and see if we get relocated :)

xxxx

sounds good so we don't miss out any new members :) I subscribe to this thread anyway so I just visit it through my 'User CP' - I also put a link in my signaure in case I post somewhere and find someone that way! (Ooo must remeber to check link if / when we are moved!)

Congrats Neferet :D

Ok I have just eatern a Chiken Tikka wrap, some cheese & onion crisps, a bag of maltersers and am just about to eat a yoghurt. I am drinkning a cold drink and trying to relax - I have hardly felt LO move at all today :( This sucks.

Maffie - at least your stuff is healthy!!

I have had a bottle of Orange Lucozade, 2 bagels with butter, a packet of buttons and a bar of galaxy cookie crumble.
I am embarrassed typing that!!

I will have some pasta later and probably a glass of milk in a moment.

Babylove - Yes we might as well move as we are all in 3rd Trimester now woohoo!!

I try to eat the health stuff as was trying to lose weight before I got a BFP and didnt want to gain loads fo weight through the pregnanacy, thankfully only up 3 kilos since bfp weight.

I'm embarrassed to say i'm still hungry eeeeek!!!! Although it is almost lunch time :lol:

Well, something worked and LO is having a play :happydance:

I just noticed i have a hole in my t-shirt, its only small, but I feel like a scruff bag now lol. Oh what a day!! Im just beginning to laugh at it all now!

Afternoon girls...

XTalyorsMummy - What a pratt? Where does he get off? You've done better than me, I'd have gone off on one at OH was to be like that towards me... What planet is he living on? If you're as shattered as I am at the moment the whole world could go on without me and I wouldn't complain... I hope either his atitude changes or he's prepared to pull his weight more when you have 2 young kids at your ankles; as then he'll have even less of your time than he's getting now. We could all come round and give you a hand to put him in his place...

Well, I've managed to clean all upstairs, down the stairs, and half way through the livingroom... None of which has been an easy task... So much crap & rubbish lying about from OH doing all the DIY since the builders and us sorting DS & babes room. I've filled 4 black bin bags and mopped upto the halfway point in the livingroom.

I've given in cleaning for now, as my back's aching and I'm getting about ready for a nap... To be honest I can quite happily leave it and finishing the livingroom and kitchen off tomorrow. The rest of the house is done now, still dust about; but until the carpets are down, the decorating finished I have a feeling I'll be battling with the dust... Especially since OH keeps sanding...

Gosh I didn't realise quite how tired I am, Right girls I'll catch you later; I'm off for a nap... Sweet dreams xxxx

Mornin' Girls,

Well this week is my last week of work. I'm so excited. Thursday is my last day :) :happydance:

I'm going to a Mums meetup this morning. Over in the states there is a thing called "The Mommies Network" That is the parent site, then each area has it's own branch of it where they organize events, get together, playgroups. It's pretty fun. I met a bunch of pregnant girls on Saturday.

So I gave in yesterday as I didn't want to take painkillers anymore and got a wrist brace. I only got it for my right hand as they are 17 bucks each and that was the worse out the two. It worked *wonders* my hand is a little stiff and sore this morning but I can actually move it!!! :)

Re moving the thread, I aint fussed. When we talked before we had said the PC was better, I just don't feel comfortable asking for it to be moved again, so if Mods are happy to help that's all cool n stuff. If we need to start a new one in the 3rd Trimester I have all the code saved from the first post with everyone's colours ect (Each name in the first post, if you click on it links you to their profile)

If everyone can just check the first page to make sure I've put you on there and if not shout at me and tell me to do it (I need your due date and b/p/y bump) :)

Cloud9mummy ~ I've had LBP all my life and got really dizzy every time I stand up. Pregnancy is the only time this aint really happened lol. I'm anemic and aint got that symptom, but everyone's body reacts differently. Might be worth getting your MW to check you out.

Karentia ~ Welcome to the group!

Kte ~ My DH is on cat litter duty also haha. The cats boss him around, because he scoops it once a day, but if they think its too full, they will stand at the entrance meowing until he gets up to scoop it!
I think that's a great idea about having a thread for us all once the babies start arriving :) It will be nice to be kept caught up.
:hugs: to you, hope you start having a better day.

Lucilou ~ I'm nesting! I cleaned the house top to bottom in like an hour yesterday haha Had a rocket up my butt!

Maffie ~ Oh what a wonderful dinner. I miss a good pub lunch.

Baby love ~ great bargins!

Eswift ~ haha I don't know where I get them either. I got in last night and just fell in to bed and was asleep before my head was even on the pillow.

Helz ~ I totally love that little bunny on the cot!!

Craftymum ~ Welcome to the Bumpkins :)

Florabean ~ Thanks for that! :) I've updated the first page.

Keerthy ~ :hugs:

TaylorsMummy ~ Omg what a jerk!!!! What is stopping HIM putting the washing on? His arms fall off? I would have told him to fk off and continued doing what I was doing. MY DH would get a smack in the gob if he ever dared speak to me like that. MEN!!!!!!!! Don't you let him make you feel guilty about anything, You need to take it easy .. let him have his 5 year old tantrum and be pissed off, only one its hurting is him. :hugs:

Ok I need to get ready for the day. Have a great day girls!!

afternoon everyone.

taylorsmummy - i agree with everyone, he shouldnt be treating you like that.

im feeling really tired today, havent really slept the last few nights.

Hiya girls

Chaos: I have asked and SC said he will get back to me as they are thinking whats best for the pregnancy teams.. :hugs: I dont mind it here, just i noticed alot of Oct mummies in 3rd that dont come in here so thought it would be nice for them too join us xxx

Well back from seeing my MW and all is well :) I am measuring 30.5cm so pretty much spot on, she doesnt expect Freya to be a big baby and said 7-7.7lb as a guess.. Went and had my bloods done too so waiting to see if i am anemic (sp?) I am so tired all the time and totally drained so MW said she wouldnt be suprised if i am... Freya is still head down so reckon she will stay that way now.. So all in all a text book pregnancy so far and hopefully it will stay that way.. Off to eat some noodles now as i am starving.. xx

I need energy. ive done virtually nothing today but feel so exhausted.

Same here honey! :hugs:
Am so tired since morning..... unable to keep my eyes wide open!:nope:

not hungry also today.... so tired, gloomy n sleepy!!!!!

Ohh I wwant to get back to normal asap!!!!! :blush:

MrsO, Ive responded to your posts about weight gain before as I am very similar to you..weight just piles on during pregnancy! It doesn't seem like youve eaten that much today to be honest?! Ive had..2 slices wholemeal toast slathered with low fat butter and jam, 2 small slices of raison loaf,again,with butter,glass of pure orange juice. Cheese and bean toastie, packet of low fat crisps, chocolate bun and an apple. Tonight Im having veggie fingers,roast tatys and veg..prob followed by a yogurt or some icecream.
See...you haven't eaten that much in comparison to me!! No wonder Im 2 stone up :blush: I wish I hadn't weighed myself now- I resisted temptation since 20 weeks but couldn't hold off any longer! Will wait untill 37 weeks now and see what the full damage is :blush: It does bother me,but I know with breastfeeding and starting running on my treadmill again I'll soon be losing weight and hopefully be back down to 9st 4 come summer 2010.
Right, best go get some ironing done. :hugs: to all the girls needing them (all of us??!) xxxxx

my god i ache so much, got a major head ache, hot and so so tired =[ got a stiff neck too lol.

so bloody hot and cba to eat but im hungry =[

hiya ladies , wow i cant belive how busy this club is lol just spent 10mins reading posts since yesterday :wacko: well went to tesco wit oh i had to leave him too it i was aching soooo much i went an sat in car an left him to pack :thumbup:

I'm going to try venturing to the shop soon for chocolate, just need to figure out how to reach my feet, lol i'll stop wearing trainers soon.

What are the symptoms of anemia? Just wondering with being so tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->