Official October Team Bumpkins

Before I go..babylove, glad midwife appointment went well..good that you are measuring bang on..you can blow a huge raspberry now at those insensitive people who made unnessecary hurtful comments about your bump before :hugs: I too am measuring spot on,Im right on the average line on the fundal height graph in my maternity notes booklet..does that mean a 7lber baby? Whats average??! I was quite suprised actually,with ds weighing 8lb 13.5 at birth I assumed an even lager baby this time. Maybe not the case then?!

I just got a great bargain from Ebay!!

I already have my pram from my daughter, it's a Mamas & Papas Ultima travel system but I got the one with the XCel chassis eg wheels that don't swivel.

I have decided to get the MPX chassis as my carrycot/buggy/car seat from my pram are compatible with it and it has the swivel wheels.
But, I couldn't find anywhere online that sells the chassis seperate, and no way am I paying £650 for the whole system again, so I found this on Ebay, and now not only do I have the chassis I want, but a spare pram/buggy/car seat too. £137 inc delivery! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

This is the new one, and the one I have already.

Attachments

• pram.jpg
    pram.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
  • pram2.jpg
    pram2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_1773.jpg
    100_1773.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_1774.jpg
    100_1774.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 2
hiya ladies , wow i cant belive how busy this club is lol just spent 10mins reading posts since yesterday :wacko: well went to tesco wit oh i had to leave him too it i was aching soooo much i went an sat in car an left him to pack :thumbup:

:rofl: Yes - it's dangerous not regulalry checking in here, we can't half talk!

Good idea! I struggled to follow OH around Tesco the other day, he just wizzes off everywhere, he gets so impatient when it's busy but I just can't keep up, I end up anticipating where we are supposed to be next and meeting him there!

:hugs: to all.

I'm feeling much chipper now thanks everyone. Home time soon as well :happydance:

Glad your appointmetn went well baby.love :flower:

Maffie - :hugs: Have you tried incresing any iron in your diet to see if it helps with the tiredness? If I remeber correctly from what I have read / heard it's extreme tiredness, sometimes dizzyness and also hard to concentrate.

Hi girlies

Maffie I'm with you on the tiredness, swear to god my backside is going to end up the size of a small country the amount of time I spend sat on it, lol!!!

I was back to work today after 2 weeks off and my did it drag, we are really quiet at the mo so its very boring, was soo glad to finish at 2pm, not long left now though, I forget about the bank holiday end of August too so means 10 days left to work now till Mat leave, yay!!!!!

Fab bargain on the pram Mrs0..Ive got that pram too with the mpx chassis, in ice colour, I love it :cloud9:

Hello gorgeous bumpkins :winkwink: just checking in on you all. I will have to back read later, because you have all done a lot of gassing since i was last on here :wacko:.

Just wanted to ask you all, is anyone else having period like cramps? i mean like in your back and under your bump? i know its not braxton hicks cos they are different for me (kinda like being squeezed from the inside).

Anyway hope you are all well, and i promise i will be here a lot more often now :hugs:

Mer

xxx

Hiya girls

Mer: hey babes how are you? I missed you :flower:
Helz: I saw a chart which showed the average size is still in the 7lb's.. :) My Ethan was 7lb 8oz so i imagine Freya will be around that.. x

I just had a lovely snooze and have decided to have fish & chips for tea :munch:

Catch you all in a bit xxx

iv got growth scan tomorrow =] yay, and consultant boo! taking DP and my best mate with me, she comes to my scans she loves it lol shes being my birthing partner with DP. Im so stressed its untrue dd keeps drawing on my leg, im tired and DP IS IN BED!!!!!

Awww baby.love missed you too :blush:

generally i dont feel too bad, apart from the fact i feel like i may explode :haha:

Aww Mer, i feel like that too... Freya stretches so much and my tummy feels like it cant possibly go any further!!! Also she has taken a liking to dive bombing my pelvis head first :dohh:

Great to see you back babes xx

lol i've not had that yet, i know it sounds mean but i wish she would just get out :cry: i feel like i cant stretch anymore. I bet shes overdue just cos i want her out early :haha:

Hi Mer01...

When I saw MW last I mentioned about pains and being rather tender below... Almost bruised, she said it's caused by everything moving and stretching... Not sure if this helps you. I end up with days where all feels fine and others where I'd like to be able to sit very differently...

You've all been busy this afternoon... I managed about an hours nap, then OH came downstairs... He was surprised by how much cleaning I've done today. Said I need to remember to take it easy too... Can't win?!

I eat constantly, but tbh; I'm not worried about the weight I gain as like others of you; I'm planning on breast feeding and I can always get back into getting fit after babe arrives... Loads of walking (we've some fantastic walks around here, even a walk into Richmond town is about 4 miles from here.) and with 2 swimming pools close by I've no excuse really... Certainly going to try not using the car as much, I'm not too keen on biking around here, I struggle with all the hills here.(Last time we made a real effort at cycling around here, I had to keep pushing my bike up all the hills, I was shattered, and the boys kept laughing at me)

Maffie - I suffer from LBP with anemia regularly, I tend to find I just feel really run down, very drained and very tired too. Food that it high in iron, is red meat, green cabbage, broccolli, spinach etc... It can take time to get the energy back to where it should be... Dr's tend to give iron tablets out, they can make you constipated (if they do the opposite, go back to dr's)

Oh well, OH is on nights again, and I've his sannies to make. He's zzzing on the sofa at the moment... So want to poke him... I will resist...

I love the pram too... Catch you later...

Evening bumpkins. Welcome back Mer! Know what you mean about feeling like you are going to explode.

I'm in a fair bit of pain today. Think I may have overdone it yesterday and pulled some muscles in my bump or something. Feel like someone has kicked me incredibly hard in my belly. Feel bruised and very tender to the touch. Wondered whether I was going to get an upset stomach but nope just seems to be pain. James seems to be spending alot of time stretching arms and legs out and sticking his butt out of my bump lol. OH was sat there last night poking him back lol.

Have had another busy day today. Got up with the kids at 9am and made cakes with them while OH had a lie in cos today was his first day off in 2 weeks. Then we went to a big indoor play place and OH and my housemate ran around with the kids for 2 hours while I read. Now both kids are napping so I've got a bit of peace lol. Going to have to wake them up for dinner in a minute though.

hey everyone, I'm still new on this thread, this is only my 2nd post, hope everyone is doing well today, I've had a crappy day I have hyperemesis, have been in and out of hospital with this on the drip too and lately have been fainting a lot (usually in the car weirdly enough) which the Docs just put down to weakness and baby's position crushing my vena cava and today I have been throwing up yet again, :cry: I find if avoid cold drinks I wont be sick but I'll still feel sick but I can only do that for so long. I really can't wait for this pregnancy to be over so I can eat and drink normally again - I would kill for a big glass of ice cold water and a hot meal too - been living on toast and cheese sandwiches/toasties and fruit since week 6 so I can't wait to visit pizza hut when this is all over. Think it's all the fruit keeping me hydrated now.
On a different note does anyone else get weird sensations in their tummy and then it feels like bubs is pushing down on your bum?? This happened to me today for the first and it really is the weirdest feeling ever, I hope it's normal and not something to worry about.
Just waiting now on hubby coming in from work, I'm so so tired today, I tried to have a wee sleep earlier but it just wasn't happening so I had a nice soak in the bath instead, back in my pj's again but feel like I'm resembling something a bit more human like now.
Hope everyone is having a good day and I can't believe I never found this thread before now as I do nip over to pregnancy club all the time! :dohh:

Hi craftymum, Welcome to the thread. Hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

Right ladies I'm going to be off in a bit, I'm going swimming in a last bid attempt to get fit before labour :blush: Although i must admit i like being weightless too :thumbup:.

I will be on later :hugs:

Evening all, well managed a trip to the local shop and got chocolate and coke (naughty naughty) Just managed to knock together arisotto for when OH gets home and washed up. Now feel completely worn out. Think i'll have dinner then have a shower and relax in fron tof the TV.

Sproglet has been kicking me so hard today my tummy has been jumping. The kicks are in a new place as well and I have a feeling he's moved from transverse to breach :wacko:

I'm sure he knows when i'm going to inject too as my bump moves alot and I have to wait for him to go quirt to jab myself quickly. There is certainly getting less to pinch on my tummy to do the injections!

chaos - i didn't think about low blood pressure! mine's always been low too although during pregnancy it's gone up to showing as 'normal'.

kte - i like the idea of having an ongoing thread - will be good to keep in touch when we are adjusting to life with our little ones too.

i have been having some mild period like cramps too mer01 and was wondering if this could be preliminary braxton hicks? :S every time i have them though i begin to panic a bit as my line of thinking goes along these lines... cramps... bleeding... arghhh!

mer01 it sounds like you may be feeling similar to me as at the moment i feel like my skin has been stretched and stretched this weekend and like I'm really bloated all over! in work today several people commented that my bump had grown a lot over the weekend! does anybody else seem to have these kind of growth spurts and then body settles back to not feeling quite so taut and uncomfy? not sure if that's the best description or not lol

hi craftymum - sounds horrific - i really feel for you with the hyperemesis.

maffie - enjoy your evening hun! x

Morning Ladies!!!

It is sure harder to get up and ready for work now that it's darker on a morning... At least I've a day off tomorrow...

Planning to finish off the cleaning that I managed to get half way through yesterday, boy did I sleep well last night... Not sure if my head hit the pillow first or not...

Anyway, best go make a move... Have a lovely morning all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->