Official October Team Bumpkins

Hubby is, I'm not! He ends up mis-placing his pillow and suffocating me as it lands on my head! :rofl:

Be glad you're not, aimee-lou...it can be a real pain flipping once you are comfy but pillow starts heating up! If you are a cold sider...well, you have no choice, you must flip!

Hi
Can I please be added to the 24th October. Hope all is well with everyone.
xx

Hello
Had my dating scan and all is well. Saw baby and heartbeat:cloud9: makes it all so real now, They dated me as 14 weeks and 1 day so my EDD is now the 20th October :cloud9: So Im officially moving over to 2nd Tri today :happydance:

hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Girls, I am sooo chuffed, just got a big bag of maternity clothes all free:happydance:
I posted a wanted on our local Freecycle webpage and someone replied so just been to collect, she only had her baby in December so all fairly new and its all good stuff Topshop, H & M, Blooming Marvellous & Next, I have some clothes!!!:yipee:

Yay I joined the Team Bumpkins group on Facebook. And I am a very lucky girl. Got home from work to be greeted with a huge bunch of flowers and roast lamb mmmm.

Awww, Little Kitten - at least he realised he'd been an idiot xx

Evening Ladies...

Well it's happened, OH is now out of work. He has finally been made redundant today. So now we have half a house and he has no job either.:cry: I have lost all my positive feelings now and really think that this year has only one good thing happening in it. And that's the babe.:blush:

Been and seen another architect today, he's gonna do a report etc for us, to help fight our corner. As the plans are wrong etc. I'm so hoping that something gives so very soon; I feel as though I'm going mad...

How can I not worry or stress when life keeps throwing me duff balls to catch??? :hissy::hissy:I really don't know how we're gonna manage, but know we'll do what we have to do together...:hugs:

Evening Ladies...

Well it's happened, OH is now out of work. He has finally been made redundant today. So now we have half a house and he has no job either.:cry: I have lost all my positive feelings now and really think that this year has only one good thing happening in it. And that's the babe.:blush:

Been and seen another architect today, he's gonna do a report etc for us, to help fight our corner. As the plans are wrong etc. I'm so hoping that something gives so very soon; I feel as though I'm going mad...

How can I not worry or stress when life keeps throwing me duff balls to catch??? :hissy::hissy:I really don't know how we're gonna manage, but know we'll do what we have to do together...:hugs:

:hug: :hugs:
Just remember what doesnt break you makes u stronger!!!
In years to come you will be able to tell the story to your grandchildren complete with a happy ending x
Try not to worry too much thou hun, easier said than done at times I know!!

eswift, I am really sorry ot hear that. I know the added stress is no good right now! Just keep thinking positive and it will come back around to you!

jlo...I am very chuffed for you about your maternity clothes:) I had no idea what that meant, but I looked it up online(ain't google great!?) and learned a new word! I think it is cute, might start saying it here in the U.S. just to be special! LOL

I'm just off to bed and will catch up / update things in the mornin' But I just wanted to share this joke with you that just arrived in my inbox. Made me laugh out loud heh.

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam. The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed..

"Breast-fed,"she replied.

"Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered.

She did. He pinched her nipples, then pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a while in a detailed examination. Motioning to her to get dressed. The doctor said, " No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have any milk."

"I know," she said, "I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came."

Chaos....Wow I love that joke. Really made me chuckle!

Eswift - sorry to hear your news. I agree with jlosomerset - these things will only make us stronger. Just keep fighting, keep strong and you will get there adn then some. We're all here if you need support or just somewhere to moan!!

I've had a fun morning....I had to drive my car 13 miles to the garage next to my work, WITH NO BRAKES!!!! I managed to touch them only twice the entire time and made it to work in a record 48 minutes (normally takes about 22 - had to go at 25 mph the entire way! :rofl:) Hoping beyond hope that the garage have quoted me correctly and there is nothing else wrong with the car as we have about £6 to last us until next week. Nothing quite like a challenge is there? :rofl:

Baby is fine I think - felt distinct fluttering/movement last night (think bubs found my cervix to be a handy trampoline! :rofl:)

Hope everything is ok for you guys. Have a good day...hopefully the sun will come out sometime soon!

Morning girls. Hope everyone is well. Got my first physio appointment this afternoon. Its a 'Pelvic and Back pain in pregnancy group'. Anyone else think this sounds like a 'here is more people in the same situation deal with it' kind of thing?

Morning ladies... Just...

Been a very strange morning today, kind of feel as though everything is a bit limbo. Been and seen MIL and told her of all the happenings, we try to tell only what we need to as she's in her 70's and tends to worry about things that she needn't.

OH has applied for a few jobs in the last couple of days and is gonna scout through the internet for a while this afternoon. But there just seems to be so few jobs and at the moment when you talk to the companies all are saying in a couple of months but nothing at the moment. Shame really...

Hopefully, this is the start of thing picking up. At least I hope so...

hi im alicea and this is my first time. i am due on 26th October,2009 and i cant wait.

Mornin' Girls n Bumps,

Well I had my monthly check at the OB yesterday. Everything looks good. HB is good. He said my womb is to my bellybutton already! (I read it should be sitting about 1.5 inches below lol) I guess shes in a hurry!!

They took blood from me to do all that testing for Downs etc etc. He told me if the results come back elevated not to freak out because there is a high false-positive rate and if thats the case they send us to another place to have a more detailed scan to check the baby out.

I decided to make a private gender scan appointment. It's on Saturday. I just want 100% on the sex and my next OB scan aint till 28 weeks, I REALLY can't wait till then lol.

Thank God there's only two days of work till the weekend!

Good to see you all on the facebook group :) Thanks to Jlosomerset for setting it up!

Bonfloss, R&JBabybean, Afarish88 ~ Due dates all added.

Jlosomerset ~ Great news on the M.Clothes! What a find :)

Eswift ~ Sorry about the Hubby :( :hug:

Ok, off to work, Have a great day!

Afternoon girls! Well what a gorgeous sunny day....shame I'm stuck in here not enjoying it! My facebook says it all really!!

I'm off soon anyway as the car is ready - just hope it doesn't cost me any more than what the woman quoted me! FX'd!!! As I really cannot afford any more than that!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->