Official October Team Bumpkins

hello ladies,

hope everyone's enjoying their sunday! :)
Haven't heard anything from littlekitten. Will message her in a while and update you guys.

I have a Excellent German-made pram, doubles as push-chair & carry-cot..... given by someone. Unfortunately, it doesnt fit in our boot and am looking for a small one.

I have included the photos... if anyone interested lemme know.

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2615/3825515371_83ce138ed7.jpg

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3525/3826315628_79db347bdf.jpg

have posted the same in the Buy, swap, sell section too.

Cheers,

Keerthy

Hi everyone,
Been following for a little while so thought it is about time I said hi!
Im due 30th October, expecting a little girl, no names yet just cant decide!
Had a very straight forward pregnancy so far, been very lucky, fingers crossed it continues this way!
Sarah x

Welcome Sarah!!!!! :hugs:

Update from Littlekitten - She has seen the doctor and has been told she can get back home later today!

Glad she is doing fine.

Hi Sarah and welcome to the thread!

keerthy - thanks for the updates on littlekitten - that's a relief she's able to come home.

Maffie - it sounds like your little one and mine are sharing tips on how best to keep mummy awake with their all night parties lol

mer01 - what a mess up! i'm glad you're getting treatment should be now though x

helz - great pics of ethan!

dom85 - how did the bump cast go?

after all our car boot talk last week i managed to drag myself to one for 6.25am this morning! mainly to make sure mum didn't get out of control! she still managed to buy kai some slippers, bootees, socks and pram books when i wasn't looking though!!

I got some items i wanted so very pleased! got a Chicco DJ Walker which hubby loved after playing with it in Mothercare. that wasn't a huge bargain at £15 but is in excellent condition and saved us paying full price of £50! Also bought a Mothercare cellular blanket and a Farmyard Friends cotton blanket for 10p each!

Our nursery theme is Winnie the Pooh and hubby said he'd like blue curtains - I couldn't believe it when I came across blue Winnie the Pooh curtains with matching tiebacks and lampshade all for the princely sum of £1!

Wooohoooo LK is coming home :happydance::happydance:.
I think october babys are going to be drama queens/kings :haha:

Baby.love will catch the pics in a bit, just woken up :blush:

Hope everyone is feeling well, im feeling a bit better jsut cant breathe now :dohh: i think babys moved up out of my pelvis and turned around cos shes crushing my lungs :haha: ah well the joys of pregnancy eh??

:hugs: for now ladies xxx

Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments on my scan pics, I have to agree,my baby is bootiful :cloud9:but then again, ALL babies are scrummy arn't they!!

Lucilou- you don't get to see any 'bits' on the scan as baby takes up too much room in your womb..we didn't see past his face and chest! So you couldn't accidently find out the sex.

Great news on Littlekitten :happydance:

:hi: Sarah. Welcome to the thread.

Keerthy- thanks for the updates on LK. :)

BabyLove- the nursery pics are gorgeous; you've done so well to make it look so homey & girly & pretty. I'm kinda jealous that I'm having a boy & not a girl now, hehe! :) Mine's gonna be all trucks & cars & manly if my OH gets his way.

My sunday has been very lazy. Been watching E4 & chilling in my lounge, looking at the washing up, but not having the energy to actually do it, lol.
Got docs in the morning, then charity shop people coming round to rid my house of all the crap I dont want anymore, lol!!!
2 days left at work (tue & wed) then I'm done. Cannot wait to not having to do 12 hour shifts that start at 7am or finish at 10pm & not being hit out at or spat on or having to be cheerful to people I'd rather slap, hahaha!!!
Got my landlord coming round on thursday coz I found damp in the back of one of my cupboards. I totally used the pregnancy card to guilt trip him into sorting quickly for the sake of my health, lol. Hopefully he'll be able to do it quickly & it's not a major problem or anything. Just my luck though that he'll end up ripping out the kitchen cupboards & disrupting my peace & quiet at home before the baby comes!

:hi: Sarah. Welcome to the thread.

Keerthy- thanks for the updates on LK. :)

BabyLove- the nursery pics are gorgeous; you've done so well to make it look so homey & girly & pretty. I'm kinda jealous that I'm having a boy & not a girl now, hehe! :) Mine's gonna be all trucks & cars & manly if my OH gets his way.

Girl or boy - our LO will be subject to all this! I have a feeling it will end up being a very girly girl as I was such a tom boy and loved things like toy cars and Thomas the Tank when I was little so they will end up the complete opposite and I will have no clue! I don't think a boy would mind that so much! OH loves his trucks and cars etc. He got really excited when we went to the Childminders to look at the place and he saw one of those town/road playmat things! He almost wanted to get in there and play with it himself!

Good to hear some better news for Littlekitten :)

Best go, one of my cats is demanding attention!

Afternoon girls!

We've had a lovely day....hubby and I went to Bridlington for the day, walked along the prom, had some chips and do-nuts. It was hard work and I've been having one long BH the entire 45mins journey home....:dohh: but it was nice to be out and about.

I think I may have lost my purse though :cry:. I went to do the shopping on Friday and couldn't find it. Had another look for it this morning and no joy. I will have to leave it now and have a final good look for it tomorrow before phoning the bank.....really hope I find it!

I have my appeal meeting tomorrow.....could really do without it to be honest. I'm getting huge and can't really drive any more but I'm going to have to tomorrow as hubby is at work and can't come onto site anyway (got banned back in May!). Wish me luck!

Glad to hear that LittleKitten is coming home! :thumbup:

We are on team yellow so we're playing safe with the nursery/theme of just animals in general, although giraffes and farm animals seem to be coming up trumps! (confused child thinking that you find giraffes on a farm! :dohh:) - but I was very much a tom-boy, never really went for girly things, and hubby and I have already decided that one of those ELC wooden train sets is a must for their first birthday, no matter what the sex! I will be glad when I can be a little bit more adventurous with the colours though as white, yellow, cream and beige are becoming boring now!! :blush:

i think i have majorly over done it today =[

cleaned living room, all 3 bedrooms and done washing, but im in alot of pain now, my stomach hurts keep gettin BH and my flo feels so sore and bruised =[. Keep getting bolts off dirariah [sp] TMI. Dont think its a stomach bug though. =[

Feel so rough cant wait for DD to go bed so i can relax at last! :(

REALLY WANT SHERBERT BUT DP WONT GO SHOP!:growlmad::devil:

hey everyone, hope you are all well today? I've had a terrible day after not sleeping a wink for the last 2 nights and avoiding cold drinks to try to stop me being sick I threw up bad this afternoon :cry: I just wish it was October already as a pregnancy with hyperemesis really is no fun :growlmad: If I could just manage a nice day out it'd cheer me up but I can't manage going out for very long or very far at all :cry:

hello girls, well we went for our hospital tour, and it was very nice, very clean, answered all the questions we asked too, it was very busy, cant believe in a few weeks i will be there!!!

Hey everyone, can't sleep so thought I would have a nose to see what everyone has been up to.

So glad Littlekitten is allowed home

Today was lovely, went to my friends to get my bump cast done, she was doing a BBQ for lunch though which was yummy.

The cast went well, it was just so hot in the room we were doing it in though that I only got one done today, so decided to go the whole hog and got it done from the neck down. It looks great, it's strange to see your bump the way everyone else does. I would post pictures up, however it's topless so dont want to offend anyone. I'm going to get another one done before he's born with my hands kind of cradling the bump which I'm looking forward to, it's actually a really relaxing process. She's going to smooth it over and put plaster inside so its stronger and can be wall mounted.

We were talking over the work situation this afternoon and I've got the midwife tomorrow so I think I will ask her if she's got any advice or knows more about it. I would have to do some kind of handover of my clients, the clients I work with are in the Middle East anyway and Ramadan is coming up soon so things are slowing down anyway. I dont want to leave them in the lurch or anything, just dont want to take any risks with the baby.

Amandas, hope you get to have your home water birth. I'm kind of lucky in a way that Type 1 diabetes runs on my Dad's side of the family so we've always been bought up on a healthy diet and I was never allowed to develop a sweet tooth (I dont think I tasted full fat Coke until I was about 15!), but it's still tough to keep my levels in check. I'm on insulin and I find that I have to stick to a pretty strict routine to keep them on a good level throughout the day. On the bright side, I've hardly put any wieght on during the pregnancy so I'm going to try and keep to the same routine food wise after the baby is born just to avoid the risk of it coming back later.

Anyway, sounds like some of you got some good bargains this weekend. Hopefully the sun will stay around for a bit longer.

I'm just waiting for the curtains to be made for the nursery. Here are some pics so far though

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 11
Morning all...

Sorry I missed you all yesterday, we spent most of the day carpet shopping... When we did get back home I was shattered; OH left me sat on the sofa and he finished the livingroom. He's been such a good egg...

Carpets are being fitted a week on Thursday!?!?! Nanna even brought the lino for the kitchen dinner, but OH has to level the floor before that's fitted and it'll need decorating too. Hopefully, it'll be done sooner rather than later as it's not worth now moving the furniture from OH Mum's until that's all done... Oh well, not to worry - The best made plans are subject to change...

I received a letter from the hospital on Saturday; they've cancelled my eye appointment on Tuesday! I am shocked that they left it so late in the day, after I've managed to sort OH & work out as I can't drive after it. Now have to rearrange everything for Sept...

Oh my is that the time.. Have a lovely morning girls, best get sorted for work xxxx

Morning all, had a busy weekend with OH's boys. Been up since about 3 this morning. In pain from one of my injection sites. Hoping midwife will have a look tomorrow and give advice. Been getting some pain under my coller bone too so not a happy bunny. Do wish these dreams and nightmares would go away!

Going to try to have a chilling day todfay. Awaiting DHL to deliver a bright stars play centre today :happydance: I just want a swing chair or rocker chair now :lol: OH says this child is spoilt already!

He came downstairs and made another couple of decent name suggestions today, so my list is growing.

Hope everyone is well and :hugs: to those who need them.

Morning girls.

Well after yesterdays efforts i am shattered.. But it was so worth it, I keep going in the nursery and just staring at it all... its hard to imagine a little bubba in there! and the fact that its 7 weeks Friday till she is born is even scarier.

My OH has suprised me yet again this morning and said he is buying me a new PC :wohoo: I am a sims addict and my laptop struggles to hold the graphics so he is buying me a swanky new desktop :D Now on the hunt for a nice desk to put it on.

Helz i forgot to comment on your scan pic's :dohh: I cant believe how much he looks like his big bro! You have some beautifull children there hunni xxx

Right i am off for a bit.. Catch you all later girls xx

Morning Ladies,

Had a busy weekend. I went out with my for a meal sat night and then to a club . Its really strange being around tons of drunk people I was so protective of my bump. Just stayed for an hour and left. Yesterday went to a BBQ which was nice. I can feel the tiredness coming back again. Looking forward to my ante natal on wed this class focuses on the 1st stages of labour :wacko:

Hope you all had a nice weekend xxxxxxxxx

Good mornign all,

I am worn out and hardly did much yesterday apart from catch up with a bit of washing, think it was left over tiredness from OH's birthday, we were up late as his cousins came round for a bit. It was nice to just relax and not do much with OH for a change. I got stuck at the top of the cellar steps though, I couldn't squeese through the gap at the top of the door like I used too with a basked of washing, OH had to come and rescue me :rofl:

aimee-lou - Ooo yeah, OH and I are getting LO a wooden train set too, not sure we will put it like, but its a must!! Hope you find your purse, its such a nightmare having to cancell cards and start again!

Craftymum & Maffie - Big :hugs:

sam76 - glad to hear your tour went well. I'm looking forward to mine on 23rd September, feels like forever away!

Everyone seems to feel like time is flying but it's dragging for me :wacko:

dom85 - nuresry pics look lovely :thumbup: the sleepy bunnies bedding is too cute! Think we need some teddy hammocks too!

:coffee: time I feel. I am super hungry today, already had a big bowl of cheerio's and a yoghurt, will be onto yoghurn no.2 soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->