Official October Team Bumpkins

congrats on 30 weeks maffie :)

had a lovely day saturday for my baby shower, got lots of nice presents too!! now going to wait til i finish work then can go out and get whatever else we need. only 3 weeks left and im done for a year or more!!!!!! woo hoo!

everyones nursery's are looking fab, cant wait to see all the photos of babies in them :)

have a good morning x

Mornin' Girls,

Well my first official week off work and what time do I wake up? 630am! Ah well, its nice to see the day come in (sometimes!)

I think I'm going to go see The Time Travelers Wife today. I'm a little nervous cause I don't want it to ruin the book for me.

Request ~ Can everyone take a look at the first page of this post and tell me how it looks. Up until a couple of weeks ago, the yellow storks were next to peoples names as the pink/blue ones are, now to me (I used firefox, not IE) they appear under each name. Its kinda annoying. If it looks the same to you lot I might ask SC if it can be fixed. Thankies :)

Helz ~ Awsome 4D pictures!

Znwinnie ~ :wave:

Eswift ~ Have fun carpet shopping. A couple weeks? wow, that sucks. I know some places out there do next day fitting.

Mumof4 ~ Aye I aint sleeping either, I don't feel tired tho, more wired. I've always had problems with sleep and they had me on clonzepam (sp?) before I was pregnant to help that. Alas not allowed it whilst carrying so I just gotta suck it up. OH god I wish I could sleep 8 hours lol.

Babylove ~ The nursery looks great!

Amandas ~ That's great news about the water birth :) Hmm fry up, lovely English fry up, oh how you cure hangovers .. um .. anywho! I used to look after a sevear diabetic. Her sugar was constently up in the 20s and really hard to control .. I think key with it is to watch your starch intake because the body will break down that in to sugar. So, anything with white processed flour, spuds, pasta etc. Whole grain stuff is a lot better so brown paster, bread, etc. Not long to go :hugs:

Sarah ~ Hi and welcome to the group! :) I added your duedate/sex to the first page of this post.

Cloud9Mummy ~ Your details have been added also! Our nursery theme is also Pooh! :)

I'm glad to hear good updates on Mer and LK!! :)

Aimee ~ I hope you find your purse :hugs:

TaylorsMummy ~ Take it easy!!!

Dom ~ Your nursery looks great! :)

Maffie ~ Congrats on 30 weeks!! 75% cooked :)

Ok off to eat Marmite on toast!

Chaos the yellow stalks are under the names for me. I'm a firefox girl though not IE

Chaos - Could you update the front page for me as team blue! (due 23rd) Did email once before but think it may have got lost in all the other messages.
Thanks xx

Dom85: your nursery looks lovely. The bedding is awesome! Also, glad the bumpcast went well. I'd love to see a pic when you get the chance. I've never seen one before, lol.

Maffie: congrats on the 30 weeks. :)

Chaos: I use IE & the yellow storks are appearing under the name rather than next to it too, so I dont think it's just a firefox thing.

Chaos - the yellow stalks on my work PC which is IE are under peoples names, blue & pink ones are next to names. Also, Pipholders seems to just be displaying be a red cross (as of about 13.23) :)

Also - I'm sure the film won't ruin the book, they always change bits and miss stuff out in films, I hate seeing a film after I have read a book, but then again when I do see a film first I sometimes find it hard to envisage the charactes differently to the actors if I do it the other way around iykwim! Hope you enjoy it :thumbup:

Had my 32 week GP check-up today & finally met my actual doctor who I'm registered with for thye first time & she's lovely!!!!!!! So pleased to have a doc who I can relate to, chat to & feel completely comfortable with. :)
Everything with baby is fine; he's still head down (and has been since 20 weeks) & has now swivelled to face backwards, which is why I feel him kicking less & feel his butt & shoulders pushing outwards instead. Heart rate was good, my BP is fine (120/78- the highest it's ever been, lol) & I'm now 12 stone 2 lbs. (I'm kinda hoping that I'll be able to stay under 13 stone, but probably wont, hehe).
The only thing she was even remotely concerned about was that I'm still measuring 29cm, but I have another midwife app on 31st, so they'll check again then & if it's still small, I'll be offered a growth scan. She said it was nothing to worry about though.
As for my sciatica, she said to carry on doing my stretches & take paracetamol if I feel i need it.
Also, my iron is now up to 11.6, thank god.
So, all's well & full steam ahead for the next 7 1/2 weeks :) :) :)

How's everyone else doing? :)

Congrats Maffie, for 30 weeks!

It's one of these days today where everything seems to be going wrong! I woke up in the night with a stomach upset and spent most of the night and day so far throwing up. My boobs seem to have magically grown even more overnight and have started leaking - so I've got leaking boobs and a too tight shirt which is not very comfortable! So I'm just in a bad mood because I feel like my body is in a bad mood with me!

Mty boobs shrunk during the 1st tri when I was a vomit machine :rofl: maybe they'll regrow :shrug:

My boobs have definatley grown. I was a 34A and now im popping out of a 34c I reckon im more d cup now. And I hate them I used to always think I would love my boobs to be big but I really want my little ones back please !!!!! They will prob be more like two little teabags when Im finished breastfeeding though. :haha:

Thanks girls!

StirCrazy waved his tech wand and added the yellow stalk to smiles!! :) :happydance: Makes things a lot simpler lol.

MummyL ~ Added Blue!

Pipholder ~ Fixed :)

My new playcentre has arrive :happydance: Gosh this baby is spoilt. My cat approved she got straight in it. :rofl: had to shoo her away.

Mine have got a bit bigger but I don't want them to grow anymore!! I have reached an E cup :shock: I used to be a C/D cup (depending on bra and style, mainly D's tho) so they have not grown signicantly, but I liked them as they were!! They don't fit as well into my clothes! No leakages yet, hoping I can last a little longer.

:hugs: Danuta

I have had to downsize my wardrobe again, I have been getting away with wearing some of my old tops with my maternity pants but the time has come because they just don't cover all of my bump anymore, so now I have 4-5 tops and 3 of them are for work! Argh! Oh well!

Lol my cats liked the pushchair so had to hide it in LO's room away from them!

So far my cats have only sat in the rocking chair in the nursery and Winston jumped in the crib, sniffed and jumped out.

I have the pack and play bassinet and the bouncer down stairs, they've left it alone so far, they just both sit either side of them as if that are guarding them lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->