Official October Team Bumpkins

Chaos - What a nice looking bump!?! Love it...

Littlekitten - Good Luck!

Morning all...

I finally finished the kitchen yesterday, went on to teach a friends daughter how to cook lasagne, and made some chocolate/plain buns too. OH was so surprised when he got up... It was the first proper meal I've cooked since being pregnant... Not felt like it and the kitchen has been rather cluttered with boxes etc so not been much space to move either...

Friends daughter, told me she coming most days next week too. So we can do more cooking as she enjoyed it... Aww bless... Her brothers gone up to Scotland for college, so there's just Mum & her, I think she's finding the house a bit too empty when Mum's at work...

DS is really enjoying his hols, My Mum's finding it all a bit much with my Grandparents being there all the time. She clashes with my Granddad big style... My Dad and Mum will be ready for a break on their own when they come back, don't think it's been a relaxing hol so far...

OH & I are going to help my cousin fix his car today when we have finished work, and going carpet shopping with my other Nanna tomorrow... Quite excited by that, seems to have been a long time coming; plus it also seems a really big step forward...

OH is concentrating on our bedroom floor next week, so hopefully; we'll soon be in there on a night and then I can get babe's room done... Friends daughter wants to help me do that too... As does DS when he's back...

Oh well best get ready for work... Have a lovely morning all...

Morning all, well it was lovely going out with my family. Mum bought me a new beddng comforter set but keeping it until we eventually move house and I bought some cute rompers and one of those baby sleeping bags. Mum said I need another one.

Half way through the day she said lets have a meal out instead of a quick takeaway. SO had a lovely carvery followed by hot waffles, cherries and ice cream :cloud9:

Wasd a tiring day but loved it and a lady in Asda asked when I was due (it ws lovely feeling) Baby seems to of shifted as bladder and down there feels under pressure. It's like baby has moved down :wacko: Not slept much though last night as baby was having a right party :rofl:

Good morning lovely ladies,

Littlekitten ~ Good Luck!!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Maffie ~ glad u had a lovely day!!!! I am feeling the pressure down there too..... baby's moved down! :hugs:

Hows everyone doing? Hope you are enjoying the weekend. :)

Weather is kinda bad here..... cloudy, cold and drizzly!!!!!! arrgghhh!!! wish the sun was out!!!

Congrats on 33 wks yesterday Chaos :D

:happydance: I'm celebrating 30 weeks today! :happydance:

Good luck LK :hugs: has anyone heard anything?

Making OH a surprise present soon . . . need to get on with it!

Hi bumpkins,

Just got a message from Littlekitten ~ She has been kept in @ the hospital and is being given steroids. She's got to stay in again tonight.

Will keep u guys updated.

cheers,

keerthy
xxxxxx

Thanks Keerthy!

Blimey! Looks like we've got a few more early arrivals by the sounds of things. Hope Gemma and James are ok though. xx :hugs:

Update from littlekitten.... She's yet to meet the doctor!

Will keep u guys updated

I hope little James stays put a while longer! Whats going on with all these oct babies so eager to get out, do you think they want to see the little bit of sun we have :rofl:
Ive felt alot better today so done some housework looks really tidy for 5 mins until the kids start, had a shower and sorted my hospital bag out yet again! Think might watch a film tonight as naff all on tv.

Hellloooooo hunnies im home :happydance:.

Baby is OK, They dont know what was causing the tightenings but i am not in labour :happydance:.
There appears to have been a catastrophic poo up at the hospital, Apparantly i shouldve been having brain scans to check the blood flow to babys brain every two weeks from 22 weeks :growlmad:. I haven't had a single one yet :gun:. I met my consultant last night, for the 1st time since i have been pregnant (i've always had his understudies) and lets just say that he is not a happy bunny that i haven't been given the standard treatment for the condition that i have. But anyway, depending on the outcome of the scan of babys brain she could be here in a few weeks. If all is good on the scan they are going to induce her at 38 weeks :happydance:, but to be honest the consultant doesn't think i'll make it that far without problems :cry:.

Huge thanks to baby.love for keeping you informed, sorry i couldn't update more i have been and still am feeling very rough :hugs:

think i may go for a cuppa and a bath then bed

Hope you are all well. ill catch up a bit later :hugs:

Mer

So glad your ok and your little girl, i hope you get the right treatment from now on xx

Oh Mer hunni welcome home :hugs: I'm glad all is ok and that the consultant seems to be doing whats needed now!

Now Mrs go put your feet up and have some YOU time! sounds like you deserve it x

im sure dexters going to come early lol, im sure hes dropped down =[

Been gettin sharp pains all over bump and in my mini moo and bum =[

Anyone elses mini moo get really sore and swallon after:sex: ?

Sister had taylor all day so me n dp been ikea to get taylor some chest of drawers and dexter a curtain rail lol =] Also got my leggins & a new bra for bros wedding lol, tried my outfit on and i feel so pretty :thumbup: lol Will be glad when its over though costing a fortune in outfits ect

how is everyone and there lil munchkins

im sure dexters going to come early lol, im sure hes dropped down =[

Been gettin sharp pains all over bump and in my mini moo and bum =[

Anyone elses mini moo get really sore and swallon after:sex: ?

Sister had taylor all day so me n dp been ikea to get taylor some chest of drawers and dexter a curtain rail lol =] Also got my leggins & a new bra for bros wedding lol, tried my outfit on and i feel so pretty :thumbup: lol Will be glad when its over though costing a fortune in outfits ect

how is everyone and there lil munchkins

awww hun, cant say that my moo is swollen after that cos im too fat to do it :haha:. As for dropping keep an eye on it and keep us updated :hugs:

Taylorsmummy i am having the same hun x Freya has dropped loads and i can feel pressure downstairs! From what i have read from googling it means nothing! we can carry on feeling like this for weeks, Just means our babies and our bodies are getting ready x

As much as i get fed up with being pregnant now i want her fully cooked so she better stay put till atleast 37 weeks :)

lol mer01 you should see the size of me, not attractive, no idea what dp finds attractive tbh!

baby.love, yeah a couple more weeks until i get pram then he can come whenever he wants lol, Hes 5lb6oz already!, Im so fed up with being pregnant! getting induced at 38-39weeks but hoping to go into labour naturally =]

Here he is...our little sleeping beauty.....

https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/helen81_2007/HELEN_12.jpg

https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/helen81_2007/HELEN_11.jpg

https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/helen81_2007/HELEN_21.jpg

He's the spitting image of our other son..here is a pic of him when he was a baby for comparison....

https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/helen81_2007/25-07-03-2-1.jpg pretty similar don't u agree??!! Note the arm up to his head..obviously his brother takes after him,but he played nice at re-scan today :happydance:

Aww gorgeous pics helz! They really do look so much alike! How cute :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->