Official October Team Bumpkins

Glad your home now LK :hugs:

Good luck with the trace jlosomerset :hugs:

Enjoy your MW appointment Maffie :flower:

Oh yes, all 3 of my cats are super clingy at the moment, it drives me mad, I feel bad though as they are only being affectionate but I can't cope.They all seem to do it at the same time though and sulk if I show one more attention that the other! OH tries to cuddle them then but they just shun him and come right back to me! Smokey just wanted to sit right up in my face yesterday and even then that wasn't close enought for her!

Glad your back home LittleKitten :hugs: what a worry it must have been for you xx
Jlo, hope the trace goes ok xxx
Maffie, belated congratulations for reaching 30weeks :happydance:

I am so tired,can feel the same kind of tiredness from 1st tri creeping slowly back in. Doesn't help that my iron levels are low..hubbys gone to work on his bike this morning and left me the car so I have NO EXCUSE to go pick my script up for iron tablets. I have been asked to go for another blood test too but Im really reluctant to as Im convinced I'll have it done then be later told I didn't need it doing and I was mistaken for a non pregnant woman- seems to be what normally happens to me! :growlmad: Also I have ds with me and he shouldn't be watching someone stick a needle in me should he?!
Hope everyone is ok this morning :flower:

Morning Ladies,

Lk - Glad you got home
Jlo - Good luck today

Helz- I can sort of feel that tiredness coming back aswell !Although I had a really good sleep last night , feel asleep at 9 woke at 1 to use the toilet and back asleep till 7. Got my ass off to the gym and now I am very tired again lol. Im on a half day today so not too bad.

Hope you all have a nice day xxxxxxx

wow dont know where you find the energy to go to the gym linda!!! i find it hard enough going to work and taking the dogs out :)

glad your back home LK, hope he stays inside a bit longer for you!

hope everyones having a good day, im so tired could just fall asleep at my desk! x

I agree!! - just thinking about the gym right now wears me out!

Just ate a giant fruit cookie and a peach melba yoghurt, LO seems to approve and is having a big wiggle :D

So wish I was not at work today, Im quite busy and its annoying watching other people swan in and out of the office having extended tea breaks and chatting. I must be in the wrong job! I have a routine eye appointment at lunch time so at least I can escape for a bit, but not too long I hope as it will eat into my flexi time!

x

Kte i'm sure an eye appointment is classed as medical that shouldn't come out of your flexi time. I know where I work they try to ask for all appointmentrs to be made out of work hours where possible, but opticians, dentists and doctors appointments are all paid and not counted as time off.

Good Afternoon all...

Been busy at work, kind of glad I'm off work tomorrow... I know I'll still have to get breakfast early, but at least I can creep back to bed for a little while longer...

I was going to do chicken kievs today, but chicken's not defrosted yet... Guess we'll be doing them tomorrow instead...

I'm reassured that its not just me that has become tired again... Must be a sign of the times... Only 4 & 1/2 weeks left at work!!! It'll pass fast now...

Good luck with the scans, mw and other appointments...

As for the pets being clingy, the answer is oh yes... Tom (cat) want's to be at my side all the time, Jasper (cat) has started to spend more time inside and now comes for cuddles and Tyke (dog) keeps lying on the bed with his ear resting on my bump... Guess they know that a new addition is on it's way soon... It can be very over whelming...

Hiya girls

:hugs: to all in need of them x

I am so tired today and am sure Freya is starting to engage as i keep getting aches and pains at the top of my pelvis and weird feelings actually in my pelvis! This little madam needs to stay blooming put i tell you :lol: I have also been nesting like a mad woman the last few days which more than likely explains why i am so tired, all my housework was done by 9am today ...

I hope everyone is ok, will catch up more when my brain wakes up xxx

Hi everyone :hi:

Glad everyone seems to be much better than they was :hugs:
Ive been really struggling with heartburn to the point its making me sick now as thats the only thing that gets rid of it. :cry: Anyone else having it really bad?
Im bit p'd off the hospital where my gp referred me and wanted to me to go have refused me due to no beds :saywhat: so until my gp sorts something im without a hospital :cry: which isnt good but nothing i can do.

Afternoon all, just got a pizza in the oven.... hmmm cant wait. I think baby made a big move today as I feel like I am getting punched in my lady bits and that would mean baby has moved surely as baby was transverse. Will see if midwife can tell when I go at 2.

I'm finding boredom stting in recently. I have urges to clean (I keep smelling funny smells) but i'm just too tired :rofl: Anyone else having a funny sense of smell?

I smelt kippers today for no reason in the corridoor at work . . . I could smell wet dog at home the other day too (we don't even have a dog) so my sense of smell is playing tricks on me!

Eys all ok! Thanks for the tip Maffie. Work do ask us to go out of hours but I have core hours in the day(10-12 & 2-4) so in between I can leave if needs be, but obviuosly that's my flexi time. Thankfully I was there and back in 35 mins! I was super impressed.

:hugs: mumof42009 - hope they sort you a bed soon, thats just crazy x

Well it was my daughters first day in Primary 1 today!
It went well and she only blubbed a wee bit at play time.
Shes done better than I did anyway. I cried non-stop all day on my first day apparently!

I am good. Seem to have lost my crazy appetite over the last week, which is a relief as I was really packing it away :rofl:

Am getting mild sore heads, but I think thats just the muggy weather.
Also very very tired. Need a nap most days now.
My back is hurting all the time too, even if I am lying down. I have a birthing ball which I will start using soon.

Everone keeps saying I am carrying really low. Also I am measuring big, so I have a feeling I may go early. I was 2 weeks early with my dd.

31 weeks today, I think I move up a ticker box tomorrow!!!

Hi girls

I'm back from hospital, trace was all good and they dont really know what was going on with lo.

He was breech before but she couldnt tell today how he is lying so whether he turned in the nite possibly???

Got to go back tomorrow morning for another trace and hopefully a scan, if they can fit me in, to see how he is lying.

Hope everyone else ok:hugs:

I'm off to catch up on some :sleep:

hello bumpkins,

LK ~ happy u are back home! :hugs:

Hows everyone doing today?
Am feeling better today..... Skin on ma tummy overly stretched!!!!! arggghhh
Been really sleepy today..... though had a good nights sleep. Lost ma appetite, taste etc...

LO, has been wriggling and stretching .... prob lack of space.....
am off for a nap now....

Catch u all later...

Afternoon girls. Been to DAU for my check up and all seems well. He is still laying transverse little sod. Still very uncomfortable due to how he is lying. Just got chicken kiev and chips in the oven cos I'm starving! Catching up on Underage and Pregnant cos I forgot it was on last night lol cos we got caught up playing Game of Life. Hope everyone is feeling ok today. Can't wait til our growth scan next week to see if he stays transverse and then what the plan will be if he does stay that way!

Kte they sound like court core hours! They are the same as my core hours.

Had midwife appointment, baby transverse and gave me tips on getting baby moved as they aren't concerned at the moment but want to try everything to get a vaginal birth as a section will bring possible complications with my meds.

I'm measuring spot on for my dates too and she went through signs of labour in case it starts early. So I have a list if what to look for and go hospital if needs be.

Felt very reassurring.

Glad to hear you're okay LK, even though they left you waiting forever at the hoispital. And Jlo, glad the trace thingy went okay. :hugs:

2 days left at work... it cannot come quick enough!

littlekitten - i'm glad you are home from the hospital and james is staying put! hopefully he will turn in time for the birth...

jlosomerset - good news on your trace!

maffie and kte - i'm also having weird smells - have smelt wet dog a few times now!

helz81 - loving your 99p bargain!

florabean - i have the opposite problem - i was measured at 28 weeks and showing as 28 but then when midwife measured me yesterday I'm now measuring 35 weeks! can't believe grown 7 weeks worth in 2 weeks. i'm scared about what it means for kai. i'm having a scan on thursday so hopefully will find out more at that.

The midwife asked me if i'm still working and i said I'm planning on finishing 4 weeks before due date and midwife said that she thinks i need to reconsider and that i will have to finish earlier even though feel well at the moment. my friend said she thinks this is her way of saying that the doctor will admit me to hospital early so feel a bit anxious.

Hi girls

I was wondering if any of you have had severe discomfort in the pelvis? i have had it all day now and its driving me nuts, i keep getting aches at the top of my pelvis and really odd sensations actually in my pelvis, it almost feels like she is clawing her way out of my foo-foo :blush: I am sure my bump has dropped as when i look down i cant see my belly button now :lol: Being my 3rd i am assuming from what i have read that if she engages totally then labour will be pretty close so i am hoping this isnt what it is.. xx

:hugs: to you all xx

babylove I think mine has dropped too as I can breathe easier and I also keep getting weird sensations down there and some pain too in pelvic/hip/groin areas, not to mention I was up 8 bloody times to the loo last night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->