Official October Team Bumpkins

Hi girls,

We've just got back from popping down to see my Dad for a little bit. He's fine..I took him a jam and chutney selection as his birthday pressie so I hope he liked it!

Hubby is just off out on the bike for a little bit as he needs to fuel it etc so I'm just catching up.

Glad to see everyone is home and ok...

Baby.love - Ii've had varying degrees of SJP since I was about 9 weeks and I'm having a flare up at the moment. It's very painful and like my whole pelvis is out of whack! I also feel occasionally like baby is literally stabbing me in the lady-bits. It actually stops me in my tracks as it's so painful...poor hubby just looks scared now when it happens as he thinks it's labour!! :lol:

Been shopping on ebay for a couple of things....got a really cool little t-shirt (says 6-9 months but looks the same size as some of the 0-3 months ones we've got so we'll see) which says 'I listen to T-Rex with my Daddy'...he loves it!! At the moment I'm watching bottle warmers - will be glad when I have everything sorted tbh....getting tedious now! :sleep:

Hope we're all ok. I'm off to do some washing up and stick a tin of soup on the hob ready for hubby getting back...which could be any time before midnight!!! :dohh:

Hi everyone! hope everyone is having a lovely evening, I'm having a quiet night in while hubby is out... desperately trying not to go mad shopping online though, now I have started buying things, it won't be long before I am out of control! I am borderline shopaholic at the best of times, never mind when there are so many cute baby things to be bought!

Is anyone else finding they get totally fixated on the stupidest things? Like I have convinced myself that I just have to have a certain swaddle blanket in a certain colour, but I can't find it online with any of the sites that have free postage. I can get it on other sites but I don't want to pay the postage... but I really want it...

I think pregnancy is making me crazy!

I don't know about you girls but I am getting really excited now... I know my bumpkin needs to marinade for a bit longer yet, but I am itching to meet him or her and see what they are like! and also itching to finish work, but that's a whole other story I won't bore you with! only 3.5 weeks to go though!

anyway, I think I need to step away from the laptop for a while before I bankrupt myself!

big hugs to all xx

Baby.love- mine dropped too last night, its great i can breathe :happydance: and the top of my bump is all squishy :blush: it frightened me cos my 1st never engaged. she is so low that they struggled to get a clear pic of her head today on the scan :dohh:. As for the pain not had that yet :hugs: are you ok???

Lk glad to see your home hun :hugs:
amee-lou- i know what you mean about the teduios shopping im so bored of that now :sleep:

hope you are all well, My scan showed that bubs is borderline anemic so i have to go every week for a scan now. And its just a case of waiting to see if it gets worse and if it does they will whip her out :wacko: its getting a bit scary now.

Thanks girls

Mer: I am ok thanks hun, just got a bit worried with the pains in my pelvis & foo-foo lol! I really doubt my body will go another 7 weeks with the amount she has dropped, i just hope i get to full term atleast before she decides its time to come meet the world. How have you been sweets?

Not bad thanks hun, still having loads of tightenings and feeling a bit wet down there today :blush:
Hope she stays in for you hun :hugs:

now excuse me while i get eaten alive by my new kitten :haha:

Yay!!!! :thumbup::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Got my Lindam Day and Night Feeding system! £11.50 on ebay brand new!! Woohoo!! One less thing to buy and a few more pennies saved!

:happydance:

oh my i have such bad heartburn/indergestion! im so much pain =[ it hurts so much! i cant breath right ouchiieeee

hello i have been suffering from heartburn too in the last wk or so!! driving me mad!!!!!
People say its the hair on your baby?????

My stupid stupid IBS has decided this evening would be a fab time to play up. So I keep ending up doubled over in pain, running to the bathroom only to pass a bit of wind...and then waiting for it to happen again :( Havn't had a flare up for months so had kinda gotten used to not having to do this.

Maffie - what advice have they given you to get baby to turn? James is stubbornly transverse and has been for about 11 days now.

Evening!

Well we had the appointment with the bankruptcy lawyer today. It went well. Basically we can file, to as which version of bankruptcy we can do depends on where our income falls after deductions. We have to complete a work sheet and we find that out next time. It should take about 3 months to complete all in all.

I've been scouring the second hand shops for some shelves for Autumns room. I have considered getting some new ones, but I love the look of the old ones. Its frustrating because before I wanted them, the 2nd hand shops where full of them!

I did some scrapbooking today, I'll be working on the 1st and 2nd trimester belly pic pages tomorrow. This is what I did today.

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/29WeekSBP.jpg

Eswift ~ I feel you on the bigger boobs. I started at 36B. Just enough for me lol. I measured my self the other day for nursing bra and am a 38DD :shock: I was reading that when you measure for nursing bra you should add a cup size for when the milk comes in. I want my little boobs back!!!! lol

Keerthy ~ I'd be careful about adding plain old table salt to your drink. It's so processed that there is really no nutrition in it and it will just dehydrate you more. You're better off getting one of those drinks that are made to replace electrolytes etc.

TaylorsMummy ~ I think as long as you have a baby monitor downstairs with you that it will be safe. Some people don't even bother with the co sleeping and just put them in the nursery from day one. I'm going to be having Autumn in the bedroom with us for the first few months simply because it will be easier with breast feeding in the night.

LittleKitten ~ Glad you're home :) :hugs:Sorry you had a crap time at the hospital.

Mumof4 ~ Re heartburn, its actually not been so bad the last few weeks, although I have a bout right now.

Maffie ~ It's interesting to me how everyone is saying their sense of smell is hightened at the moment as I was born with out a sense of smell. Ah well no crappy nappys for me :)

Mrs029 ~ Congrats on 31 weeks :happydance:

Jlo ~ Glad the trace went well :hugs:

Babylove ~ Aye I've been getting discomfort in my pelvis and period type aches for a few weeks now. OB said its where Autumn is dropping down and its putting pressure on everything.

Ok time for me to get some sleep!

My stupid stupid IBS has decided this evening would be a fab time to play up. So I keep ending up doubled over in pain, running to the bathroom only to pass a bit of wind...and then waiting for it to happen again :( Havn't had a flare up for months so had kinda gotten used to not having to do this.

Maffie - what advice have they given you to get baby to turn? James is stubbornly transverse and has been for about 11 days now.

Her biggest piece of advice was to get a birthing ball and sit on it everyday. Other things where dont lean back when sitting down sit forward with legs open. When standing open legs and rock hips side to side, more walking. She said as the heasd is the heaviest I need to promote him into turning by keeping pelvis open. So means less slouching about for me :blush: I'm going to look for a cheap birthing ball online.

Her biggest piece of advice was to get a birthing ball and sit on it everyday. Other things where dont lean back when sitting down sit forward with legs open. When standing open legs and rock hips side to side, more walking. She said as the heasd is the heaviest I need to promote him into turning by keeping pelvis open. So means less slouching about for me :blush: I'm going to look for a cheap birthing ball online.

Another cheaper option is to buy a swiss ball (pilates ball) all the supermarkets seem to have them on offer at the moment for about a fiver :happydance:
Or... I've been bouncing on OH's giant orange spacehopper :blush: but that stays in here :haha::blush:

I had a cheap gym ball but it kep tleaking air, I know I wont use it loads so begrudge paying loads.

You're up early pip

Argos has them for £6.99 including a pump....I've been considering getting one. At least I could get some use out of it after too. I've heard Tesco's are quite good for stuff like that too but I never get to Tescos as it's miles away!!

Morning Girls!?!?!

The sun is starting to wake and dawn has just broken, feeling as though today's going to be a good day... Just not sure what to do... Feeling rather Skint... Kinda hit yesterday that we've slightly over spent this month, buying bits for nursery, DS's room and babe in general... Oh well we'll manage... We've still got a lesson to learn about us both having weekly wages...

Chaos - It's a shame the paperwork is going to take so long to complete, but I guess once it's done it's done... If the lawyers over there are anything like the solicitors here you'll still be going backward and forward in months to come...

I'm still getting the heartburn, I've never heard the old wives tale about a hairy baby before... Until a friend said it to me last week... I had awful heartburn when expecting DS found that the cure last time was 'raspberry slush puppies', doesn't work this time... Went a got a repeat for the tablets that the Dr's prescribed, they work wonders... lol

I'm still rather uncomfy in my body again/still, there doesn't feel as though there is enough room for babe and for food in there at the moment... OH is having to help me get off the sofa more so come the evenings, and I feel as though my bed time is getting earlier and earlier.. Won't be long and I'll be going to bed about 6ish...

I surprised myself the other day, gingerly got on the scales and weighed myself... It's been months and months since I had the urge to get on them; I wasn't sure I could look at the numbers, but did - I was so surprised, since the start of the pregnacy until now all I've put on is 2lb... Guess I should go for a wee, before getting on the scales next time... So I guess that means I've actually lost weight as I did when expecting DS...

I lost 3 stone, when expecting DS; put most of it back on before having him. Feel as though I've done the same again this time just not quite as much I lost 2 stone earlier in the pregnancy but not sure if I lost more than that as I was getting rather concerned/obssessed. So I'm feeling quite positive on the weight front...

Like many of you, I too have been getting BH, boy can they stop you in your tracks... As does having a limb right up against your ribs when driving or anytime... Wishing babe would get comfy (so I'm comfy too)...

Have a lovely morning all...

Good morning ladies.....

eswift - I know what you mean about limbs in your ribs....bubs has taken a liking to my lower right rib and it permanently feels bruised now! Wish there was a way to shift bubs but I can't even drive now because literally 5 minutes in I'm in agony. Thankfully I'm on leave now so don't have many reasons to drive.

Has anyone else started to leak quite violently. My boobs are getting caked up at least 4-5 times a day despite me cleaning them a lot (freaks me out to see them 'crusty' lol. I woke up the other morning with creamy liquid all over my arm and bed clothes.....yuck! Annoying thing is I'm not going to be BFing so it's all wasted effort on the part of my body...grrr!

Anyhoo, I'm off to get dressed having had my daily dose of coco-pops (addicted at the mo!! :thumbup:) and then I've got to re-pack my hospital bag into my newly cleaned suitcase! :happydance: It's all getting official as it's 31 weeks today! 6 weeks to get everything sorted....eeeek!

Have a good day ladies! :hugs:

Aimee-Lou ~ The leaky breast thing only gets worse... I found it really hard to deal with when expecting DS at 19/20. I'm not sure that 10 years on it any easier... I've been wearing pads for weeks, pregnancy doesn't bring out the pleasant things about being a woman... Does it?? Leaky boobs, lack of bladder control, heartburn, aches, pains, constipation, sickness, lack of sleep and I'm sure there's lots more... Not too long now...

Oh I know....At least the gas has gone for now, to be replaced by the constipation. The lack of sleep is starting to get me down now but I suppose I'd better get used to it!

Who'd be a woman! :shrug:

morning.

ive been having period cramp type pains in my pelvis area for the last few days now, and i can kind of feel baby moving that low down too. i sometimes feel like i must be trapping his foot or something the way im sitting! i havent been able to see my belly button for a while now. do you think this means he is moving down ? seeeing the midwife tomorrow so maybe she can shed some light, and tell me if he's still breech!

at what point would the doctor try turning the baby do you know?

hope everyone has a good morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->