Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning all!! how we all today, hope your all well, well the nursery is nearly finished just need a few bits, which i will get tommorow, i was going to put the pics on, but im unsure how you do it, any ideas girls??????????

Morning all!! how we all today, hope your all well, well the nursery is nearly finished just need a few bits, which i will get tommorow, i was going to put the pics on, but im unsure how you do it, any ideas girls??????????
If you click on the little paperclip an attachments window will open then you can just upload them from your computer, close the window and click on the paperclip again and your files will be there

where is the paperclip thing?? ANY IDEAS

Baby George 033.jpg

Baby George 037.jpg

Baby George 036.jpg

Baby George 035.jpg

Baby George 038.jpg

Not finished yet girls , need to get a few last bits xxxx
Delighted with it though :thumbup:

Hey sam your nursery looks fab!!! i love the wood floor and the walls, it all looks really good together :)

got to get a few more bits mobile, rug, few more pics , but im so made up with it all xxx

Aww how fab is that nursery!! I've got to wait another month before ours gets done.....and it's killing me!

Well done on getting it all sorted...also I love the name George! It was on our shortlist as it's Hubby's dad's name. :thumbup:

Morning girls

32 Weeks today :wohoo:

H702 if your belly button is lower chances are that bubs is moving down,... But hey its all good i guess as our babies are getting prepared..

Well Freya seems to have moved up a bit this morning so getting a small bit of relief in the pelvis for now! Although she keeps punching me quite low down... What a little madam i have on my hands already :lol:

Well its time for my weetabix and then to tidy up.. TTFN xxx

Lovely nursery Sam.

I'm shattered this morning. Woke at 3 and couldn't get back to sleep so had a bath at 5 and managed to nod off about 5.30. Tummy just felt wrong, baby seemed to of moved and everything felt tight.

Managed another bit of sleep but still tired :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Need to find energy as I want to sort some stuff today and clean. Lots on my mind so want to keep busy.

Morning Ladies,

sam- the nursery is lovely

maffie - hope you get some decent :sleep: soon

2nd ante natal today on 1st stages of labour arggggg... Il fill you all in tommorrow on how is goes. OH boss is being a total ass about giving him time off for these classes. But he is getting it off with great difficulty.

:hugs:

ohh sky man is here =] getting sky + in livingroom and in the bed room :happydance: lazyness from now on, no need to get out of bed lol [obv for DD but DP is here :blush: ] lol <3

Morning Ladies,

Looks like it going to be a lovely day today so going to try and wash all my little mans clothes as got to wait for gp to ring not sure what time that will be, my dads also coming to paint my living room so i can finally get some new carpet down so looks like girls are in the garden all day playing while i help him.:thumbup:
I found something really interesting yesterday about heartburn im going to do a thread over in 3rd tri about it i was pretty amazed that gaviscon can make it worse :saywhat:

Aimee-lou coco-pops are my craving at the min with ice cold milk yummy!

Hope you all have a good day enjoying the sun xx

Mornin' Girls,

Well it's almost 5am and I'm wide awake. Ah 4 hours sleep .. great! Autumn had the hiccups 3 times whilst I was in bed and when I just got up her butt was all the ways out to the right of my bump. Looked most odd lol.

The ball is a good idea. I have one from a couple years ago, I've been sitting on it, it's so comfortable.

Eswift ~ I know it seems a long time but it's actually quicker than I thought it would take. The only downside is the court that covers our area is about 80 miles north of us. That's gonna be fun with a newborn!
Re weight, I'm pushing 200lbs now. I started at 157. I'm not overly worried tho as its all bump and boobs, I've put no weight on my legs/arms/butt/face at all. I've always been lucky like that with weight and carried it well. When I went to get fitted for my wedding dress, the woman looked at me and said, what are you? A size 8? I almost fell on the ground laughing, I ended up with a American 14 dress (English 10/12) Nicest complement I ever got haha.

Aimee ~ My boobs aint leaked ... yet ... I got some of those breast pad things just in case tho.

H702 ~ I was getting the same "caught up" feeling down below as if a foot was caught .. turned out she was head down (Has been since 28 weeks) and it was her hands down there punching me in the hoo haw lol. I don't think they will try turning up until the end, cause baby can still flip at this stage.

Sam ~ Re pictures, you can also make an account at photobucket.com, upload them there, copy the link it gives you and then at the top of the reply box there is a button that looks like mountains/sun. Click that, paste the URL and it will dump the picture directly in to the post.
Your nursery looks great! :)

Babylove ~ Congrats on 32 weeks :happydance:

Lindak ~ Have fun at the class!

Ok, off to hunt the lesser spotted frosted shreddie!

Happy hunting Chaos...

Sam - the nursery looks fantastic!!

Baby.love - hope Freya eases off on the pushing below soon...

Maffie - I know the feeling about getting motivated, I've been pottering this morning; can't believe I'm still in my pj's... Best get dressed soon..

LindaK - Enjoy your classes... We're off for a trip around the ward on Sunday...

I've started with the shakes - I off to find some munchy...

Arghh....just seen the time! I've been browsing ebay for bargains and just realised it's 11 o'clock!!!! :wacko:

Spoiled for choice now....not got that much to get so looking for nice cuddly toys and decorative type bits for when the Nursery is painted. I've fallen in love with ELC Blossom Farm range...it's so gorgeous and matched the farm theme we've picked for the rest.

I really need to sort out the dining room today.....in two minds as I need to get the washing done but once that's done I may wash all the baby clothes. I'm itching to do it but hubby says it's too soon! :dohh:

Right, i'm off to get motivated!! Have a lovely day girls!

Aimee the blossom farm range is adorable isnt it! Freya has got the blossom farm gym which we got off a carboot for £4.. Plus there are always blossom farm cuddly toys about :) I love the colours of them all and Lavender Lamb is so damn cute lol.

Well Freya is still being a good girl lol.. I have been told by my OH that i am to do nothing today and to take it easy.. I think i might be able to manage that!

Off to watch some daytime TV and nose about online.. Catch you all in a bit xx

Afternoon girls. Well I must have been very tired last night lol. Despite James doing a whole load of wriggling and squirming when I went to bed I was out like a light and slept til 11.10am (well with the usual hour of being awake trying to kick OH out of bed to work). Have been very bad and scoffed bourbon biscuits and a cuppa lol. Weather is absolutely gorgeous so I'm going to get as much washing done as possible today. Just watching the end of 60 minute makeover and then I'm going to stick in the first load. Must be at least 25 degrees out there already!

Sam - your nursery is beautiful! This time in 2 weeks my nursery will finally have furniture and I will hopefully have dressed it. Only 10 days til I move house thank goodness.

Sam, where u get them letters from? weve done Dexters room in that range. The pics look bloody lovely!

Baby.love same here, iv told DP that im doing sod all having a lazy day and he can run around after me all day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->