Official October Team Bumpkins

Kte: Jealous of the hair cut, i'm getting mine done next week :) . Your poor presents, what are the odds lol!

Thanks - it was overdue, think it was Christmas time last year I had it done :shock:

I know lol. OH going to replace them for me this weekend bless, although he cleared his wallet out the other day and has a sneeky feeling the recipts were in there! :haha:

Kte: Jealous of the hair cut, i'm getting mine done next week :) . Your poor presents, what are the odds lol!

Thanks - it was overdue, think it was Christmas time last year I had it done :shock:

I know lol. OH going to replace them for me this weekend bless, although he cleared his wallet out the other day and has a sneeky feeling the recipts were in there! :haha:

Aaw, bless him!

Ha, it was Christmas last year for me too. Totally shameful:blush: I really want to get it coloured at the same time but i don't think my bladder could take the wait or that i'd be able to sit for the duration lol. Sometimes i feel like such a special case :haha:

I need a haircut badly. Been a year since I had a cut. I ha a patch suddenly fall out last year with stress (my old job were been arses and I got mugged violently) So I refused to go back to hairdressers after the patch fell out but its grown back since :happy dance: although its weird having very long hair but one patch is only about 5 inches :blush:

Kte i'd be taking the watch back for a replacement and the money for the battery. Cant believe a hairdryer quite that fast, take it back without a receipt. You just have to be a bit pushy if they say no.

hey all. I'm all puffy from walking too much yesterday while I was out shopping :( Just had a nice long bath though, which seems to have helped a little bit.

Q: does anyone else get a sensation like your LO is trying to claw their way out of you??? I get this feeling every now & then in the very bottom front part of my bump & down into where I imagine my cervix area might possibly be & I swear to god it feels like he's trying to scratch me with his fingers or something. Is that weird??? Should I talk to my MW about it when I see her next week? Just wondering if it's normal or abnormal, lol.

Kte ~ What a bummer about the presents?!

Maffie ~ What a lovely looking cake! Ok... When do we all get a taste... LOL... I'm so into munching through out the day... Problem is it's all snacks and crap...

Lindak ~ Yes, I'd definately recommend one...

Eswift - I know! I can't believe it!

Harmonybunny - I was worried just for a cut, especially when it was time to wash my hair. I'm fine normally, its just if I think I can't reach a loo. I think they would have been nice and let me go though. When I went in the guy who first served me looked at my bump and went 'Oooo :shock:' It made me chukkle, not had that response before!

Maffie - I will get OH to do the dirty work, he is so much better at complaining that I am! I think it has something to do with me being a red head as all I do is go beetroot red and then feel stupid, even if I am within my rights!

That's the 2nd hairdryer I have killed this year. They have both been Babybliss ones, I have been fine with their products up until now. I don't think use every other day for a month is excessive?!? My hair is only shoulder length too.

Good afternoon girls...

Right just so we can stay as a group incase any babies are born September, how about the group name "Autumnal O'Pals" Its seasonal and plays on the word Opal which was mentioned in a previous post?

Let me know what you think, and if its really crap be honest :rofl: I am so tired that it more than likely is awful :blush:

Will sort out the image when we decide on a name xxx Thanks for the input so far xxx

Hello everyone!

What a day girls! I'm shattered but I've got to go out in about an hour to go and get hubby from his day 'with the lads'.

I had my appeal this morning....everything went ok. I'll pop an update on the thread. I will have to wait for the response which should be here by next thursday, but I officially never have to go back there! woohoo! :thumbup::happydance::thumbup:

After that, I came home, collected hubby and we went out for a celebratory lunch at BHS! (High life this you know) - lasagne and chips (woohoo!). He then got the bus into town to meet his mates and I hit the shops! I went to ASDA, bought the essentials, went to boots, bought baby clothes :)happydance:), went to the pet shop, bought dog food (and nearly came home with the most adorable pair of male rats that were up for adoption....it is my birthday on Monday after all!! he he) and went to Tescos and got my free nappies from my bounty pack. All in all a very nice way to spend an afternoon but I'm now officially knackered. Also found he stickers and stuff to decorate the nursery while out so will be going to get those in a couple of weeks :happydance: - bargains all round! (Bought a very cute stuffed giraffe too.....but I think that was more for me! lol)

While I was in Tescos I did notice, there is nothing in there I would want. It's the first time I've been in a shop and actually struggled to find something to buy! Felt really silly just claiming my free nappies lol. But, a freebie is a freebie!

Anyway girls, I'm off to get a drink. chill out, watch Hollyoaks and then it's back out to collect Hubby!

Hope we're all good! :hugs:

Good afternoon girls...

Right just so we can stay as a group incase any babies are born September, how about the group name "Autumnal O'Pals" Its seasonal and plays on the word Opal which was mentioned in a previous post?

Let me know what you think, and if its really crap be honest :rofl: I am so tired that it more than likely is awful :blush:

Will sort out the image when we decide on a name xxx Thanks for the input so far xxx

"Autumnal O'Pals" - You have my vote! :thumbup::happydance: Like the play on words too :D

mmm i so cant wait for tea lol donner kebab lol yum yum yum in my tum lol. im such a pig! really cant be arssed to cook =[

Looks like hubby is staying out until midnight....I wonder if he knows he's up at 5am tomorrow?! :dohh:

Hey Girlies...

Havent Posted In Here In A While!!

Just Spent About An Hour Catching Up On Posts...

Hope Everyone Is Well Today..

Lying On My Bed Now, Got A Pain In My Stomach, It's Hurting Quite Bad... Hurts When I Lie On My Side, Back, And I'm Not Even Gonna Attempt To Lie On My Belly!! lol

Isn't So Bad When Im Sitting Up... I Think I'm Just Fed Up Of Being Pregnant Now, I Want My Little Man Out!!! :(

Me And OH Don't Live Together Yet, And We've Been By Each Others Sides For The Past 3 Weeks Now, So I Decided To Have A Night Off From Seeing Him Tonight..

Dad Has Made Me Food, Gonna Pop To McDonalds In A Bit Coz Im Craving A McFlurry... Random,,, Got The Need For Ice, Or Cold Things!!

And On A Different Note, There Are 3 Boys In My Street Standing Outside The House Across The Road And I Don't Know Why But They're Really Doing My Head In..

They're Only Talking Amongst Themselves, But They're Chavs, And Their Laugh Is Going Through Me.. I Just Want To Shout Shut Up Out The Window!! Lmao!!!

Argh, Rant Over...

Sorry, Didnt Realise How Long This Had Turned Into...

:) Sarah xx

Well cant sleep, I keep going hot and cold and nose keeps going from bunged up to runny. Watching Jamie in America on the TV and trying to decide what to eat as I have the nibbles.

Good Morning Ladies...

I collected DS from my Nanna's yesterday, she gave us £20 so we could go for a meal for our Anniversary... As it was curry night at 'Wetherspoons' how could we resist?? Well, the evening was wonderful and an excellent surprise... DS actually ordered a curry too, which is a 1st... It was a massive adult meal and he ate the lot!!! Then asked for pudding too... He can eat more than me...

DS is zzzzing away upstairs, I'm not sure if he realises how much we need to do today. As I struggle to get down to the washer, we've the laundry to do; and the house to clean... Poor kid, who said slavery is dead and gone... LOL Child labour looks good from my angle at the moment...

OH is at work already, bless him, he left me to sleep... He called the agency yesterday and after weeks of trying to speak to the main man, he finally managed to get him! Wow... He thought OH was wanting to complain about doing nights, not calling to complain about all the weeks of days that he's been doing. The main man was not impressed at all, he's assured OH that he won't be on days for the rest of the month... I know it seems silly to moan, but he looses so much money, and the day shift drivers are "we're not going to cover your leave!" So if day drivers won't cover night shift, why do night drivers have to cover days? Guess we'll have to see what happens... OH did mention about babes due date again was reassured not to worry about it, give them the heads up closure to the date and they'll expect a last minute call... OH seemed more settled and happier after speaking to the main man on the phone rather than the underlings... He doesn't moan or complain very often...

Coffee time I think... Catch you all later xxxx

Baby.love - I think its cool :thumbup:

Well ladies I am 33 wks today yey :happydance: roll on the next 7. Had some strange pains last night started to wonder was I going to go early but Im fine this morning.

Thanks crunchie its friday ladies ! oh and only 4 more weeks in full time work wooo hooo .

I also went and had a look at the creche for the baby when I return to work and the baby is 6 months. It seems nice but I arrived when the kids had all gone home so I would like to go back when there are kids there as I think you get a better feel for the place and feel for how the staff interact with the kids. There is on 3 babies taken so that is good and the baby will get enough attention which is very important ! I would love to not have to put him in but its just not an option for us.

Hope you are all doing well today xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Morning all, well another bad nights sleep, this heartburn is driving me potty. I keep getting pressure and wanting the loo, its very uncomfortable. :shy:

Just had a soak in the bath and just not feeling 100% if that makes sense. Should have breakfast and see if that helps. I noticed while in the bath when I go to lie back you can see shape of baby as tummy muscles work :rofl: Good job I have handles on the bath. I'd never manage to lie down, sit up or get out.

Off to see the midwife...hopefully she can reassure me as stanleys not been moving yesterday and today...also want to check about my hospitals policy on gbs....well see u all later...have a good day xxx

Hiya my lovelies

well i cant believe it.... 5 weeks today and Freya will be born :wohoo: I am getting more excited by the week :)

Right well i have played about with a few images and boy am i rusty with paintshop lol..

So far i have come up with this

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/opals-1.gif

I am trying to keep colours to an autumnal feel.. Let me know what you think and i'll see what else i can come up with :)

Hugs to you all xx

Hiya my lovelies

well i cant believe it.... 5 weeks today and Freya will be born :wohoo: I am getting more excited by the week :)

Right well i have played about with a few images and boy am i rusty with paintshop lol..

So far i have come up with this

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/opals-1.gif

I am trying to keep colours to an autumnal feel.. Let me know what you think and i'll see what else i can come up with :)

Hugs to you all xx

Thats lovely baby.love ! well done !

Thanks Linda, Its a start i guess lol.. i havent used paintshop for such a long time and am getting used to all the effects etc ! Congrats on 33 weeks hun xxx and for getting to under 50 days :) It seems ages since we were all celebrating viability and 99 days etc! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->