Official October Team Bumpkins

Evening all,

Just saw this when checking my MSN baby No. 19 :shock:

XTaylorsMummy ~ Hope you've been and seen somebody... Let us know how you've got on...

Maffie ~ I still think you're doing wonderfully well baking and cooking the meals...

Thank you ladies for all your wishes... OH is now on his way home, we're having Indian Take Away for tea... Rather skint, but it's a special occassion...

Had coffee out with a friend today, her treat too... Was so nice to catch up, with the hols and work etc we've struggled to do our regular catch up... She also came to look around the house, loves the carpet, sofa and the baby swing and bouncer... She also commented on my size lol even asked if I was bigger than my weeks and how big they think babe is... I couldn't answer her questions... LOL all I know is last time I was measured I was only measuring a week ahead... Wonder if she'd been talking to my Dad??

I called in to see him on my way home today, it was his day off today; he was chatting away abbout babe's arrival, and how much happier he is about mw coming to me for a home birth rather than me trying to get to the hospital and he was glad the house is coming along and hopefully will be finished before babe shows up... He carried on to say that although we've now less than 7 weeks before babes due, we should start looking at it as though is probably closure to 5 weeks rather than 7 as, 2 weeks either side of the due date is still within the normal range and as DS was so fast it could be any time... I came out of his house laughing as I hadn't said a dicky bird... He's obviously really been thinking about things, and I guess he's really quite excited... Aww Bless him... I came out of there feeling very positive about the prospect of having a home birth and the arrival of babe... I feel so very lucky to have the support of my family like I have...

Eswift- sorry am bit late wishing u!!!!! Excuse my hormones....Happy anniversary!!!!!!
Hope u enjoy ur Indian Take away n have nice evening!!!! :hugs:

Taylors mummy- I'm too late to tell you to go get seen so I just want to say I hope you did go to be checked out and that all is well xxxxx

Keerthy- Happy Birthday!

Eswift- Happy Anniversary!

Aimee- Glad to hear you got your cheque at last :thumbup:

Well girls, 32 weeks today for me :happydance: and finally I have a date for when I'm leaving work! I've decided to leave 2 weeks tommorow,...17th September..mine and hubbys 5th wedding anniversary..so double celebration! :happydance::happydance: I am so happy!! I really struggled with my job today,it was a full on shift,not much of a chance to catch breath, I wanted to carry on untill 1st October untill today but for an extra 2 weeks, it really isn't worth the stress and exhaustion,my baby is far too important :cloud9: and Ive decided to take the full year out,going back September 2010 when my oldest 2 will be starting back a new term at school. It will be lovely to have the whole summer hols with all 3 of them.
I feel so excited now I have this sorted out in my head.

Is anyone else a little worried about TaylorsMummy? I hope that she's ok.

Thank Helz...it's good to have money for food again! :thumbup:

Turns out that despite the paycheck being pretty healthy with the delay in getting the funds it's not going to cover all of the things we wanted to do/get which is gutting! I'm really upset as there were a couple of things I wanted to get for hubby (power tools for doing up the nursery) that we're now going to have to try to get from the car boot or do without....not very happy about that! But still...if I get a decent amount of money for my birthday (my parents have very little imagination when it comes to these things! lol) I may be able to stretch to them still....I love him just that much. (going to go and get something nice for me too...don't worry, I'll get something out of it too!!)

Gosh I'm uncomfortable...all day bubs has been making life miserable for me by attempting to break my bottom ribs! either that or I feel like an extra from Alien with one of those chest burster things.....it's not nice!

I'm off anyway. Hubby is bringing in tea again so I'm going to sit and watch harry potter and try to chill out before my appeal meeting tomorrow......really not looking forward to that (I've updated my thread if anyone is interested).

Have a good evening girls! xx :hugs:

oh dear... really hope Taylorsmummy is ok... let's hope it's just a wee touch of dehydration or something...

EDIT:mmm... sounds more serious than dehydration now I've read her other thread... fingers crossed she is away getting chekced out now...

hiya im back =[

Everything is fine thank god, hes really head down. Cervix is closed, but had protein, white blood cells and ketones in urine. Was on moniter for hours, was so uncomfy didnt think they would let me home =[ but all is well =] the two midwifes were bloody lovely! =]

Taylorsmummy - glad everything is well with u and the LO. Glad u have been taken care of!!!!! :hugs:
hope u take it easy, put ur feet up n rest!!!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hiya im back =[

Everything is fine thank god, hes really head down. Cervix is closed, but had protein, white blood cells and ketones in urine. Was on moniter for hours, was so uncomfy didnt think they would let me home =[ but all is well =] the two midwifes were bloody lovely! =]

thanks goodness! take it easy, now xx

Evening all i'm off to bed soon. OH thought i'd done a bit much so we decided to pop to asda via the trafford centre. Just had a lovely panini with a piece of cake and a frapaccino (sp) Home now and going to bed in a minute.

Hope everyone is well

night all x

hey Taylorsmummy; glad things are okay- was really worried reading your posts.

:hi: to the newcommer's as well.

Had a busy day. Went to Southampton today with my OH, sister & 2 nephews to get some random stuff, lol. It was nephew's 1st bday yesterday & he got some money & stuff, so I was 'helping' my sis spend it, lol. Took my 5 yr old nephew to Ikea for the 1st time & was amazed by everything; had to laugh the way he was like, 'wow' at every tiny little thing & went completely mental in the kiddies section & wanted pretty much everything they sold, bless him. Also managed to get some bits & pieces I needed for the house now I've thrown all my old crap out. Just need a unit thingy for the bathroom now to put towels etc in & then I'm officially done. My feet are all puffy now from walking around the shops all day though, but oh well.

Q: has anyone else started taking RLT capsules yet? I started taking mine today. I'm doing 2 a day of the 400mg ones from Holland & Barrett, then upping to 4 a day at 36 weeks, then the max dose of 6 a day at 38 weeks. Anyone know if that's right??? lol

another Q: my boobs are leaking like crazy now- if I sqeeze them, I can get a good teaspoon in like 4 sqeezes, it's kinda gross but also awesome at the same time. I'm hoping this will bode well for breastfeeding, now that I've made up my mind to try it. I've bought a little carton of milk for my hospital bag though, just in case.

anyways, better go. Need sleep. Byeee all.

just thought I'd share this article with you - it made me giggle!

https://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/sep/02/mumsnet-pregnancy-tips-advice

some of the comments are pretty ... interesting though!

Very Good morning bumpkins,

Hope everyone's sleeping well.... I am in agony today... unable to sleep due to leg cramps n pelvic pain. Looks like LO is engaging... :phew: thats so uncomfy¬!!!!!

Good Morning all...

Tea was lovely... Shame it was a case of eat and sleep... LOL just no pleasing some people...

OH has just left for work, I won't be far behind...

XTaylorsMummy ~ Glad you've been and seen, hope it was nothing serious... Try to take it easy today...

Keerthy ~ Sorry to hear that you're up so early with pains, it's going to be one long day... Hope you manage to catch some zzzz's later...

Gosh, I feel as though things are really moving very fast at the moment... We're nearly another week gone... Golly, it's not going to be long... Can you beleive that tomorrow's Friday? Is anyone else finding time is moving fast or slowly? I suppose it all depends on how we're all doing...

I go to collect DS tomorrow from my Nanna's house, bless him. He's back to School Monday... I hope OH is on nights next week... As then at least Monday will be reletively normal for DS, Tuesday he's gonna have to go to my friends house at stupid O'clock as I'll be at work (OH might not be home in time, fingers crossed...) Oh Anti-natal class on Monday too... I've a busy week next week... Hope I don't tire too much...

Morning all...I'm sat on the playground waiting for daughter to go in!! The joy of internet phones lol its cold and wet! Not nice to be sat around! I also realised this morning that my waterproof coat no longer does up!! Eeek so bump will still get wet if it rains too hard!

Hope everyone has a good day! Xxx

:thumbup: Yipeeeeeee 36 weeks today girls!!!!!
Cant believe it!!! Not long now to go, hope everyone is ok xxxxx
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Morning Ladies, Well at last I got some sleep did wake up a couple of times but got back to sleep thank god !

Ante natal was on breathing and positions for labour was interesting and I am thinking or buying a tens machine for labour. Anyone else thinking of using one ?

Hope you are all well xxxx

Morning all...I'm sat on the playground waiting for daughter to go in!! The joy of internet phones lol its cold and wet! Not nice to be sat around! I also realised this morning that my waterproof coat no longer does up!! Eeek so bump will still get wet if it rains too hard!

Hope everyone has a good day! Xxx

Lol, I realised my coat was too small as well this morning as I was walking to work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->