Official October Team Bumpkins

I like the picbaby.love, just wondering if the mummy and baby would be better in a shade to match the other colours rather than black? I love the foliage :cloud9:

Well i've just phoned and paid the balance off the pram :happydance: and OH's mum is sending me a check. Seems so generous. We are very lucky with both are mums buying things.

I had a dream last night about making a chocolate and pear tart, so going to look for a recipe today :shrug:

Morning all,

baby.love - I wish I were rusty with painshop - I don't have a clue! I like what you have done :D :D

yemii_2009 - :hugs: hope everything is OK :flower:

Maffie - sorry to hear your not feeling 100%, I couldn't believe it when I saw your post at 1! Hope you can get some rest today and feel better soon :hugs:

LindaK - Congrats on 33 weeks! :thumbup:

I just had news that a collegue of mine has had a little girl this morning :happydance: Unfortuantly I can't spell the new arrivals name. So happy for them (yet a little jealous but in a good way of course!) Mother and baby are doing well :thumbup:

Well done Babylove, looks fab!!!! i love it, not long till Freya & George will be here!!!
Im excited now and abit fed up, but it will be worth the wait xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I like the picbaby.love, just wondering if the mummy and baby would be better in a shade to match the other colours rather than black? I love the foliage :cloud9:
How about an autumny brown / burgandy??

Hi Ladies

Baby.love it looks really good wish i was artistic!
Lindak congrats on 33 wks
:hugs: to everyone who needs them

How often do your bubs get hiccups? im sure my little man gets them at least 5 times a day i dont know what he is playing at in there! :baby:

Hi Ladies

Baby.love it looks really good wish i was artistic!
Lindak congrats on 33 wks
:hugs: to everyone who needs them

How often do your bubs get hiccups? im sure my little man gets them at least 5 times a day i dont know what he is playing at in there! :baby:

My LO will be fine for a few days then sometimes it is 2/3 times a day. LO had them at 2am this morning :)

Thanks girls

I have played about a bit more and am now uploading to photobucket :)

Ok sample #2 lol.. and i am liking it alot better without the yellowy frame!?

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/1opals-1.jpg

I like this one better as well. Thanks for doing this :)

Oooo yeah, really like it better without the frame as well. Plus all the different coloured leaves too, it looks like the wind is blowing / swirling them around :thumbup:

Baby.Love ~ I'm liking the picture...

Maffie ~ I too am feeling so out of sorts, not sure why... I feel as though I'm in pain, but couldn't quite tell you where the pain is from. I feel so uncomfortable too... Oh, well I'll be right aventually...Made shopping around tesco's rather a drag...

Mind you I did walk into the metal shutter on the gate yesterday as DS didn't close the gate, I've a cracking bruise on the left hand side of my tummy... OH was concerned as I did cry out, it really hurt, felt as though I'd poked babe in it eye before it's even here... Poor thing... Could be that...

The child labour day's just not working! Sent him to bed in the end, think he's had far too many late nights, he seems to be so dence; maybe it's my mood too... Giving it up as a bad job, moved Nappy changer out of babe's room to the top of landing, gonna sort out the moses basket this afternoon... Sorted out the nest of tables and set up my new stereo (£39), OH was like you could have put that money to the new radiators...

(Thanks I was using DS's getto blaster, but the builders broke that so I'm without anything to play my music on... Then he started on that I could have put the money to the new radiators... I've already got the money to pay for the lino to be fitted... I could have swung for him, probably a good job he's at work..) I know it because money's tight and priorities... He's not one for music nor does he like spending money... It's not as though I've not got most of the stuff for the babe, or contributed towards the decorating or cover the cost of buying food... It's all to do with his wages are going to be crap this week, what with the BH and being on days... He worries, then in the next breath he tells me to order the bits to fit the dish washer!? I can't win... LOL men???

Hmmm might call mw later if this pain doesn't ease... breath...

I'm with you eswift on the weird pains. Only thing I know for definite is pains and pressure down below. I'm too early for baby to be engaging aren't I?

Tried snoozing but thats not working either.

Baby.love love the second design, it's lovely :thumbup:

Baby.love it looks fantastic:happydance:

Sxxx

i am so STRESSED! had the e:on bloke round this morning demanding 900 off us, for gas and electric! i havent recived one bill from them since living here [feb 09]. So made dp talk to him about it and were having prepaid things put in.

Money is so so tight atm, i feel so stressed. Will be glad when dp gets a job, if someone would give him one! he applies for everything! =[

Babylove- the name & the pic are awesome- well done. I would never have a clue how to do anything like that, lol. I have enough trouble on my phone adding the words 'so so weeks' to my bump pics & have never even used or attempted to use anything like photoshop & dont even get me started on picasa3, lol!!!

So far this sept, 5 of my friends have had their babies; really brining home how close my due date is. I'm 35 weeks today, so in 35 days (or something like that, coz I can't see my ticker atm) I will be due for the arrival of my little boy. Still haven't chosen his first name, but at least we have everything he could possibly need for his first few months, lol. Just need to repaint house & have carpets cleaned & then we're 100% sorted for most eventualities. :)

My belly button has gone all weird; like inflamed & red at the top, but not really sore or anything; just looks rank is all. Have put a pic on- do you think it could be getting infected, or is it the start of a whopping stretch mark or something???

Attachments

• DSC01580.jpg
    DSC01580.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 8
Dont know if any of you have seen this https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...n-concerning-member-jadesh101-thankyou-3.html lets hope her and her little girl are ok :hugs:
I love that one baby.love thanks for doing it for us all :hugs:
Just wanted to put my bump pic if thats ok i didnt think i'd still be here im so happy bring on 35 wks! https://i25.tinypic.com/juafqf.jpg

just realised you can't really see it very well, but oh well. I figure if it's still dodgy at my 36wk check-up, I'll get them to check it out then.

random, but I currently have the Red Arrows flying over me: looks awesome, but kinda scary how low they fly!!!!

Taylorsmummy, speak to eon I wouldn't have prepaids they are usually more costly. If you haven't had a bill request one and ask about payment terms as they should of been billing you. Make sure they have the correct readings too. With many energy companies if you get a DD and go paperless and have both supplies with them you can get good discounts.

just realised you can't really see it very well, but oh well. I figure if it's still dodgy at my 36wk check-up, I'll get them to check it out then.

random, but I currently have the Red Arrows flying over me: looks awesome, but kinda scary how low they fly!!!!

It looks sore hun does it hurt? Try some sudocream on it. x:hugs:

Baby.love...its really nice...I prefer the second one (without the frame) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"