Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning all, well my little sniffle and sore throat is now a full blown cold. Thankfully not too achey just bunged up and sneezing. It's making me work my pelvic floor muscles :rofl:

Might have a semi lazy day today, OH has said for every 5 minutes im up doing something I have to have 15 minutes relaxing. We stocked up on fruit last night so going to try t get lots of vitamins. :thumbup:

I think this week has gone by so fast, in fact I think the last few weeks seem to of got faster and faster and I have a feeling they will continue to do so. It will probably slow down at due date and seem to stop if we go over due!

Right time for some Jermey Kyle and a grapefruit for brekkie.

Morning all,

OH was resting his head on my tummy/bump yesterday and LO gave him a few nudges. OH didn't move (I was waiting to see if he realised because LO has kicked him before and he never knew!) Suddenly LO used all their strength and lifted OH's head right up!! It really freaked him out - he thought it was me! I couldn't believe how high his head went, it was amazing!!

My hairdryer conked out this morning, I have only had it since the end of July! It was a birthday presnent too - at leat OH kept the reciept.

LOL its dragging for me this week, feel like I am paying for having an extra day off!! Only 2 more days to go until operation de-clutter at home!

Good Morning! Hope everyone is having a better morning than i am, it's pouring down with rain and i've been up half the night with horrid heartburn. Bah! Seems like it's gonna be one of those days lol! Can't wait for the weekend, i'm camping in bed for the duration and refusing to leave :) . I reckon i deserve it, this past week has been so draining. Had UTI number 2 and a chest infection to boot. Poor little guy wont know what's hit him being bombarded with antibiotics and the like, it makes you feel so guilty. A weekend with duvets and chocolate should be just the cure :) .

morning all =]

Rubbish night sleep again =[. But feeling okay apart from swollen legs lol. Need to go and borrow money off my mum tomorrow, this week and last has cost us a fortune and have no pennies at all now =[ had to do mot, tax and car insurance </3.

i cant belive im 36 weeks on saturday! this week has gone so so quick lol i love it!

Hiya girls

Right i have managed to get my new pc set up and have my paintshop on it now :) So today i have set myself the task of making our new badge for when we have our babies :D So what shall we have as our group name and what sort of image would we all like? I will keep colours neutral or i can do 1 pink and blue badge! which is more likely as i am having a creative day... Please girls get your thinking caps on and let me know what your ideas are

xx

oooh something to match the season baby was born in maybe?

I miss having paintshop

My lazy day as turned into a baking day :dohh:

Hiya girls

Right i have managed to get my new pc set up and have my paintshop on it now :) So today i have set myself the task of making our new badge for when we have our babies :D So what shall we have as our group name and what sort of image would we all like? I will keep colours neutral or i can do 1 pink and blue badge! which is more likely as i am having a creative day... Please girls get your thinking caps on and let me know what your ideas are

xx

October Opal's?? I just found out October's birthstone is Opal. :shrug: Lol.

Great idea!! what about a something to do with the seasons., Autum babies

Mornin' Ladies n Bumps!

Well guess what ... 36 weeks today!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

It's so great to be able to tell people, when they ask when I'm due, "End of the month!" (Seeing as the 1st is a Thursday haha)

I have an OB appointment today, will be weekly checks from now on, have to book a scan for next week also. I gotta get him looking at my belly too, as yesterday I was holding Murphy and the builders turned the hoover on, freaked him out and I now have 3 scratches across my belly. I'm sure its fine, they are just surface, but you never know!
Also that stupid fluid in my hands/wrists. I can't move my wrist hardly at all, not just because its sore, but because it won't physically bend! I'm getting cheesed off with it.

I've decided to start couponing. Its quite big over in the states. I was up till 3 last night looking coupons up on line and clipping ones out the papers. I have a shopping list for today and have coupons that are going to save me over $30!!! And its not stuff I'm buying for the sake of it, its stuff we need. Then all the coupons from the paper I don't use, am sending to the troops because they can use them for stuff. It's actually quite fun! I found a really cool forum that lists what coupons are coming out when, they also have a section for "freebies" I signed up for a bunch of baby freebie samples last night! Love getting free stuff in the mail lol.

Kte ~ Yesterday when I went to my chiro, he turned up in his bright yellow Corvette. It was SWEET. When the hubby had the Camero, once a year all his hotrod buddies would meet in the mountains and they'd have a weekend of driving around, really fun!
I saw that Dugger thing the other day. I'll tell you, her hoo haw must look like a old over used asda bag, cause there aint no way that thing is pretty anymore. I came across this blog post the other day about it, it cracked me up!! https://notgoingpostal.com/2009/01/30/dear-michelle-duggar/

Here's a little snip of it:

But of course, thanks to the magic of YouTube, I can watch it. Michelle, you looked lovely. Usually you’re rocking that mullet hair in your denim jumpers, but apparently the heathen wardrobe and makeup department gave Cletus Ray Jim Bob some kind of sedative so he would allow you to be tarted up with the devil’s face paint and wear normal clothes. Even the mullet bangs were pulled back in a camouflage ploy.
Although, as I’m writing, I’m wondering if the mullet is the secret to your seductive pull over Jimmy Dean Jim Bob. Maybe with the mullet down, he might just attack you on the couch. It was probably for the best.

Keerthy ~ 102/62 actually a good blood pressure for pregnancy. Mine was around that last time I went to the OB, I think it's the highest my blood pressure has EVER been haha. Normally sits at 90/60.

Helz ~ Congrats on 32 weeks :)

Taylorsmum ~ Glad you're ok. REST!!!
Have you sorted out things with your mother yet, who's taking her to Chemo? You and your sister need to give her a big hug and lots of support.

Flora ~ Nope, no leaky boobs here yet!

Sam ~ Congrats on 36 weeks! :happydance:

Harmony ~ Hope your HB subsides soon.

Baby.Love ~ Hmm I'll put my thinking cap on!

Ok off for my 8am Frosted Shreddies. Yum!

I think something seasonal rather than mentioning the month maybe as even though we are all October bumkins some might be the month before or after IYKWIM.

Well The frencvh apple cake is almost ready to come out the oven. Then I can put lunch in (jacket potato with sour cream) Going to chop all the veg for the chicken fajitas later, that way if i'm tired its all prepped and OH can knock them together quickly.

Decided to get rid of the dining table as we aren't using, so going to buy a tumble dryer to take up its space :happydance: It's murder drying bedding and towels in the winter.

Chaos I have a machine you put ice and water in and a cuff goes round the swollen area to keep iced water around it. I got it when I had knee reconstruction but I find it great on other joints like my ankles, just wish I could do both at the same time!

LindaK ~ I've got a TEN's Machine for the labour, used on upto going to the hospital with DS... Hence why I'm planning on using one again... My Sister brought me mine from ebay, as I was looking at rent 1 from Boot's but it's rather expensive £29 hire for 2 weeks and £25 deposit. Where as I got a brand new one to keep for £35 including postage... It's come with all the bits and pieces as you'd expect (states can be used in labour and tell you how in instruction booklet..) I know it sounds silly, but check as not all of them can be used in labour...

XTaylorsMummy ~ Hope you and sister can pull together, life is too short...

Only 2weeks and 1 day left at work.... Woo Hoo... As one of the lads pointed out that's 11 shifts...

I'm shattered now, off for a nap... Catch you all later xxxx

I want to buy a tens machine, what brands are recommended. I want to browse ebay later.

Thought i'd show you all my work from this morning

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g110/maffiebabe/057.jpg

Just had a nice big slice while it was still hot.

Well hellllllloooooooo laaaaadies!
It has been forever since I popped in here. I think I am bout 200 posts behind in my reading!:rofl:
Of course, I am getting worn out and am hardly on at all these days. Too much to do around the house, and of course, still working:)
I hope you all are doing ok! Maffie...I really want to eat that cake! I am hungry all the time. I swear I even wake up hungry in the middle of the night.
I have also been throwing up at random times, which is getting on my nerves. I cannot believe I made it all the way to here and only now am getting sick. I think I am just out of room down there and the old belly can only handle so much.
We got the nursery pretty much finished except for some wall decorations and such this past weekend.
Bought the little guy a nice solid wood set with a crib/changer all in one and a nice dresser for his clothes. It looks great with the turquoise walls. I washed a bunch of his little clothes and put them away the other day and that was a very strange feeling, I must admit. The first time in my life I have found myself "putting away" baby clothes. That and the fact that he isn't here yet was just a very strange experiecne. Thanks to my glorious hormones, I teared up.
I can't believe how fast time is going. I am ready to get it over with and hold my little boy. I am also more than ready to quit working for awhile.
Oh, the days are draaaaagging right now!

LindaK ~ I've got a TEN's Machine for the labour, used on upto going to the hospital with DS... Hence why I'm planning on using one again... My Sister brought me mine from ebay, as I was looking at rent 1 from Boot's but it's rather expensive £29 hire for 2 weeks and £25 deposit. Where as I got a brand new one to keep for £35 including postage... It's come with all the bits and pieces as you'd expect (states can be used in labour and tell you how in instruction booklet..) I know it sounds silly, but check as not all of them can be used in labour...

So you recommend it then ! Brilliant . I think Im just going to buy one as its only a little more expensive than renting. The MV said to be careful as some brands are not great !

maffie- that cakes looks so nice ! Your oh is spoilt lol

Chaos - Congrats on 36wks not long now

Djgirl - good to see you popped over :hugs:

My OH says he needs to eat lots of cake due to all the cycling.... He's dead slim well apart from his musclely bits. You wouldn't believe the food he can put away!

Afternoon all,

Chaos - Happy 36 weeks :happydance:

(Her labour must be so quick, they must fall out!)

Maffie - *drool*

I am soooo thirsty today. Just had my hair cut feels so nice to have a hair style rather than a mop!

Lol, funny thing (I have to laugh) not sure if anyone saw my earlier post today mentioning that my birthday hairdryer died this morning - well my birthday watch has now gone and done it too!! Two presents on the exact same day!! What are the chances!! I just spend £8 on a battery for it too!! :rofl:

I cant believe I am due in 4 weeks!!

This time next month I'll be 3 days OVERDUE!!! (hopefully not though :))

Sorry this this just hit me lol

Kte: Jealous of the hair cut, i'm getting mine done next week :) . Your poor presents, what are the odds lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->