Official October Team Bumpkins

Congrats HarmonyBunny!
I'm 36 weeks today! Can't believe it! Lo has really engaged now so my bump has dropped a lot lower than a few weeks ago. it makes me feel like I will fall over flat on my face when I walk haha :D

No probs Cloud9mummy - glad all the tests came back clear and that Kai's ribs have grown, let hope he will be able to breath fine by himself when he is born :thumbup: :happydance:

Happy 33 weeks harmonybunny :happydance:

Happy 36 weeks danuta :happydance:

I just remembered - it's our first antenatal appoitnment tomorrow at 2pm :happydance:

Hiya again girls

Right well i was thinking and am unsure about the "autumnal" part of the name so what do you think to just "Team O'Pals" I made this so you can see how it would look

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/pals2-1.jpg

:hugs: to you all xxx

i am now 32wks and due 29th October. All seems bit more real now saying 'next month'. Watching Bean move at the moment - my belly is making very strange shapes x

BabyLove, that looks really really good! :thumbup:

I'm just lurking about abit at the mo, really down about my friend who lost her husband a few week ago..been trying to go see her as much as I can and yesterday I had her little girls over to play with ds. It was so sad to look at their little faces knowing they will never see their daddy again,and will not really remember him that much (there 6 and 4)
Then today has been the funeral. Very intensely emotional. My poor friend,had to be helped to walk down the ailse behind the coffin in church she was so distraught :cry: that set me off crying as soon as I saw and heard her suffering. I didn't go to the crematorium after as I knew I wouldn't be able to handle it, I'm glad I didn't as I've been told she was even worse there. I spoke to her briefly at the wake and she was trying to put a brave face on but my heart was breaking for her for what she must be going through.
Baby Ethan has been kicking and moving around like mad, he must be picking up on me being upset?!
Hope everyone is well, I will try catch up when Im feeling up to it xxxxx

:hugs::hugs: Helz, what a hard day you have had, I'm sure you will feel emotionally drained so rest up hun x

baby.love, loving the pic, well done you. Not long now to oh's op either, I would be on a countdown!! We are just waiting for another referrel to come through the door, any day hopefully!!

:hugs: to everyone else, pregnancy brain has got the better of me and can't remember who else I was going to mention so apologies if I have missed something I really should have mentioned:blush:

Well, it was my last day at work today, phew!!! Am struggling now and as baby is still not in the right position its making things harder to do.
Have an appointment with osteopath on Monday to see if they can do anything to help me and get baby off of a nerve that keeps making my leg give way, not good:nope:

Am bouncing on the ball every evening now to try to get him to turn a bit, fingers x it will work!!

Oh one last thing has anyone heard anymore from LK, know she was busy with the move last weekend. Hope everything is ok with her and lo.

Well I'm off to have my chips n curry sauce now, celebratory last day at work tea, lol!!!!

Congrats HarmonyBunny!
I'm 36 weeks today! Can't believe it! Lo has really engaged now so my bump has dropped a lot lower than a few weeks ago. it makes me feel like I will fall over flat on my face when I walk haha :D

Congrats to you too hon:happydance:
I'm dreading the droppage, i already feel sometimes that bubs is gonna fall straight through the bottom of my tummy. He just feels soooo heavy at times lol!

Morning Ladies...

Gosh you were very busy yesterday... I hope those of you feeling under the weather start feeling more 'you' soon...

XTaylorsMummy ~ Hope you get the eon issue sorted... We had issues with eon when we first got our house; we paid by DD but they didn't take enough money off us monthly to cover the bill for over 2 years. I called them frequently to inform them of the fact every month, for 9 months... Even wrote to them... When they tried to get arsey over the fact they didn't have a leg to stand on as I'd informed them etc... Don't get me wrong we still paid the short fall, but we paid it on our terms not theirs... We did it over 2 years rather than the 6 months they wanted. As they'd let it build up to £900 too... We're still with them and now pay £88 a month for duel fuel... Big difference to what we have been paying... Should be a interesting winter this year too... As we've had the windows, floor, roof all renewed and instulated...

I spent yesterday afternoon and evening at the hospital yesterday, and I'm still none the wiser or feeling any better off... I called the community mw yesterday morning, she came and checked me over. I'm in pain and just so uncomfortable. She found I have a urine infection, babe's heart beat had dropped right down and wasn't happy with the pain I have. Sent me to the Large hospital, where Mum & I spent all afternoon and evening... They did monitor babe, do blood tests and poke about my bump... We went to find some tea as we had hours to wait for blood results, went back to the unit; they'd done staff change and had made no mention of me to the new staff... When they got the bloods back they said oh they've not worked. We need to do it again, we may need to keep you in and we'll do a scan tomorrow... It was 20 to 9 then and it would have ment another 2 hour wait before they told me I was staying or not?!

So still none the wiser... Came home last night, going to call the hospital later to see if they've got the blood results back; I'm still in pain but it's no worse and no better... I'm not peeing very much but I can keep an eye on that and if things get worse I can go back to the hospital. If I'm still the same on Monday I can go to GP's and see them... I've only 2 weeks left at work so I'm not too fussed as to what work thinks... Dr was pretty nice at the hospital and could understand why I'd done what I'd done, as with the local hospital being closed it makes it hard on their staff dealing with the extra patients as well as makingit difficult for us to get to and from...

I was annoyed when I left, not with being no better or non the wiser; but with being kept hanging about so long to be told things needed doing again before they could decide if I was to stay! etc it seemed a little like black mail as well... WHy hadn't they decided they wanted to do a scan when we 1st got there? Why when the bloods couldn't be done hadn't they come to do them again? Rather then leaving it all so late... Ok I was tired and in pain, as I still am; but after being told by mw here not to hang about and get myself up there asap, was I then kept hanging around for hours without seeing anyone; then to be forgotten and have someone come up to me and say why have you just come in, what can we do for you? I'd been there all afternoon! k rant over... Certainly has put me off going to that hospital for labour, can see it now... In labour a four hour wait before mw comes to see you, what are you here for?

:hugs: Eswift doesn't sound like the staff did a very good handover. I do think some midwifes think they are above all others!

My tummy hurts this morning, not sure if its from naughties in the night :blush:

Eswift hope you ok :hugs:

Ive been having stomach pains from last night and had what looked like a show im just going to rest today see what happens ive also dropped and hurts if i bend down.
Taylorsmum i had loads trouble with Eon over gas/elec i was on a payment scheme with them and instead of taking the money off i was paying they were sending me full bills make sure youve got copys of every payment youve made to them and get in touch with cab they really helped me get it sorted :hugs:

eswift - I hope you're feeling ok.

Mumof42009 - keep resting up!

I'm having trouble sleeping at the moment.....not because of insomnia, but becuase every position I try to sleep in, I get an ache, a pain, a cramp, heartburn, something will disturb me. Eventually exhaustion takes over and I fall asleep but I wake up an hour later unable to move. I'm going to try leeping sat up slightly more tonight as it's supposed to help but last time I tried this I woke up back down flat on my back! :dohh:

I really can't wait until Monday!! I know I'm getting old (lol) but my birthday was one of the big landmarks, the next one is baby's EDD!! :happydance: I can't believe it's come around so quickly! Plans for Monday is to get hubby home from work at about 2 ish, have some lunch and then head out late night shopping. I still have no idea what I'm getting or what I want for my birthday....any suggestions girls?

Right, I'm going to go and get dressed (only been up half an hour) and then I've got laundry to sort out. I feel a bit bad as I've been neglecting my housework as I've been so achey. I feel I have a little more energy today....so lets hit the mop and bucket.

Wish the postie would hurry up too! I'm hoping for my birthday cards to arrive...it's so exciting! :happydance:

Morning all,

33 weeks today :happydance:

1st Antenatal class at two, will fill you in on how it is going.

I have lost my holepunch! Trying to do paperwork and felled at the first hirdle. Oh well lets hope I can get a cheap one at Tesco. Food shop soon, I will just wait until everyone is back from the tip / recylce place.

Sis and BIL are here and helping OH de clutter - I almost have a back garden!! Cellar next! Yipee! It feels so good!

Eswift - sorry to hear they messed you about so much, I hope you get sorted and feel better soon :flower:

Congrats Taylorsmummy on 36 weeks

Right I am off for a bit - can't be seen as slacking :D

Congrats to everyone reaching milestones and hope all well with everyone.

Babylove - new name and pic is really good.

xx

Postie's Been!!!!! and I've got a parcel.....looks like it's from the MIL. I'm desperately tying not to open it, but it's so tempting! lol. (I also have it on good authority that there's a next voucher in there....baby clothes ahoy! lol)

Morning ladies! Congrats to everyone notching up another successfull week :) .
I'm having a lazy day today methinks. Was up half the night with the dreaded heartburn again and i've developed a really sore throat to boot. I'm wondering if it's the whole acid reflux associated with heartburn that's causing it tbh. It does seem to feel like the acid is burning right up to the back of my throat. Hmmm, any advice on this would be muchly appreciated :) . I'm figuring that it can't be an infection as i've just finished a course of antibiotics xx

Morning ladies! Congrats to everyone notching up another successfull week :) .
I'm having a lazy day today methinks. Was up half the night with the dreaded heartburn again and i've developed a really sore throat to boot. I'm wondering if it's the whole acid reflux associated with heartburn that's causing it tbh. It does seem to feel like the acid is burning right up to the back of my throat. Hmmm, any advice on this would be muchly appreciated :) . I'm figuring that it can't be an infection as i've just finished a course of antibiotics xx

Sounds like acid reflux to me! I'm suffering too and I'm going to try a glass of milk before bed followed by sleeping sitting up. Hopefully this will work! :hugs:

Hello Girls, hope we are all well, didnt sleep to well again last night, and i still havent got dressed today, lazy day i think! im really thinking all the time now about the birth, and whats to come etc, im really uncomfy and tired too, i really cannot wait any longer, does anyone else feel like this, normally im up & out but feel like i really cannot be bothered anymore............. sorry for the rant ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mornin' Girls,

Well I've been having Braxton hicks all freaking night. It started yesterday evening, and got that heavy dull achy period feeling also. Autumn has been really active also.

I'm not too concerned as the OB said from now on I could be having up to 2 or 3 Braxton hicks an hour.

I also spoke to him about the 'discharge' (I know some of you where also getting this) He said it's not uncommon, he said some women have this rather than have a whole plug come out, it will just be very watery discharge. He advised wearing a mini pad.

OH also, this visit was the first time in this pregnancy I have NOT put on any weight hahaha. I determined to be under 200lbs when she comes!! (BP = 140/60)

He said she's deep in the pelvis, but he won't be able to tell which station till next week (Thats when they start checking the cervix) I also get to have scan next week to check growth/fluid levels etc) I asked him about going over due, he said he tries not to let us go over our due date :happydance::happydance:I could have kissed him. That means in 3.5 weeks I'm going to have a baby!!! :shock:

Babylove ~ Banner looks cool!

Eswift ~ Sorry you had a rough time at the hospital :hugs:

TaylorsMum ~ Congrats on 36 weeks.

Mumof4 ~ Hope those pains go!

Kte ~ Congrats on 33 weeks!!

To all those with heartburn ~ Look forward to the dropping, that will go!! :)

Ok I need to go food shopping and make some cupcakes for a girls night in tonight. Have a great Saturday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->