Official October Team Bumpkins

36 weeks 2day! I can't believe I've made it this far after12 years of TTC! An absolute miracle that words cannot describe, am soo close I'm gonna burst ! lol xxxx

Love and hugs to Oct mummies! :)

Yemii ~ Fingers crossed that they let you home, surely it's a good sign that Stanley's not yet engaged... Either way good Luck...

Off to collect my car from Mum & Dad's, left it there after Friday's trip out... Anyway, I'm going t o try not to moan any more today... Have a lovely day girls xxxx

I'm coming back to cook roast lamb, yorkshire puds and all the trimmings for lunch, That's just what I fancy... Fed up of eating crap...

Evening ladies x

I am writing this from my hospital bed!! I started having contractions at 5am!! By 9am they were 10mins apart...at 1pm I went to my local labour ward and after obswrvations, monitoring, swabs, bloods etc they have kept me in...jabbing my poor bottom with steroids!! TMI lol sorry!!

Anyways I have to stay her till they stop or stanley is born whichever comes first!! BTW I'm only 33weeks tomorrow!

Please keep stanley in ur prayers (tho he is bigger than average so I'm hoping that goes in his favour!)

Xxxx

:hugs: Hope you will be ok huni, Stanley will be fine so try not to worry to much :hugs: The steriod injections kill and your bum aches for ages lol!
Hope he can stay put a bit longer for you xx

Morning Ladies :flower:

I wont be around tommorrow so just wanted to celebrate today 34 weeks tommorrow :happydance::happydance: can you believe i was told i wouldnt get over 32wks let alone be here now! Ive got my consultant review tuesday and scan to find out the condition of my placenta if it has started to fail in any part at all they will section at 35wks but otherwise they have said around 36/37 wks so not long now.
Hope everyone is ok and bumps are ok xxx:hugs:

Yemi ~ :hugs: hope u and stanley are doing ok! thinking of you....

Alright ladies,

I am feeling like crap... eerrr.... :nope: sleep at all!!!!

well trying to get some sleep.... now!!! hopefully I can!!!! :haha:

hope everyone else is enjoying their sunday!!!!! weather is crappy here....

Morning all,

Yemii - fingers crossed for you, hope everything calms down and Stanley stays put for a little longer so you don't need anymore injections :hugs:

:happydance:Congrats for today daopdesign :happydance:
&
:happydance:Congrats for tomorrow Mumof42009 :happydance:

Wow some of these little bumpkins really are in a rush!

OH has gone to collect the new car with his Dad so I get to relax, do a bit of paperwork and wash clothes. Think I will do baby item washes in between normal washes as a bit on an incentive!! We bought a load more outfits from the carboot today, spent about £5 in total, even managed to get a few sleep suits with integrated scratch mits in too so I am super happy :thumbup:

Nibble time me thinks!

:hugs:

i feel abit poo today =[ got back ache and been on loo all day =[. in a foul mood lol, hot and sweaty.

Does it drive anyone else mad when people like to tell you so and so have had there baby, when you dont even know the person who has had there baby! my sister keeps texing me telling me her friends friend or blah blah has had a boy/girl today. ARGHH i dont want to know!

Yemii- God, I really hope bo9th you & Stanley are doing okay... :hugs: (anyone had any news; I' pretty sure she doesn't have a text buddy yet)

Has everyone read Honeybee's post about Jadesh101??? She's a bumpkin too, from Wales. She was due 8th oct and is only 19 & has had a pretty rough pregnancy & pre-eclampsia, but she had an emergency c-section today (5th sept) & had her little girl Kiera Cariad, (cariad is welsh for love, btw) weighing 5lbs 12oz. Jade (altho in pain) & Kiera are doing well according to her sister. (I think I got all the info right... but anyone, the thread is in the 3rd tri section for peeps to read themselves, lol- the pics are gorgeous).

Also, RebaMc had her twins; a girl Matilda (Tilly) Grace AND a boy Jasper (Jas) Gabriel, born on 24.08.09, (-5wks4days), weighing 5lb1oz & 5lb15oz

So that's 4 October babies so far, with possibly Yemi's on the way too... keeping my fingers (& legs) firmly crossed for everyone now!!!

I updated the front page.

thanks for the update yemii - your jab wake up call sounds most unpleasant!!

i bet you could do without the sleep deprivation just at the moment keerthy! same for you too maffie as you were up very early x

congrats daopdesign - having a baby really does feel miraculous :) even more so when been much wanted for so long.

mumof42009 - congratulations on making 34 weeks!

we went to a christening today - me and OH are deciding whether to have one for kai are not. i'm dithering but falling more on the side of not because we aren't religious but OH seems keen on the idea!

we went to a christening today - me and OH are deciding whether to have one for kai are not. i'm dithering but falling more on the side of not because we aren't religious but OH seems keen on the idea!

It sounds a bit bad but we will have a christening for our LO mainly because the best school near us is C of E and they will have to be christened to get in. Plus I think it will be a nice excuse for a family get together afterwards :) OH and I aren't religious even though we were both brought up in religion (OH was actually the lead quior (sp?!?) boy at one point, he is very :blush: about it though, he got to sing in front of the Queen and was even a better singer than Gareth Gates (if anyone can remeber him) who was in the same group. Hence my singing is never up to scratch but I don't care I can howl the house down and still be happy :rofl:

iv really really been craving the sherbet out of sherbet fountins, had like 4x a day but past two days not had any but today im major major majorrrrr craving it. iv cried because i want a couple soo bad =[

Evening ladies...

Well, tea was lovely... Stuffed now though... I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with the yorkshire pudding batter... but they're cooking flat... I not been able to cook them since becoming pregnant, normally I don't have a problem... Mind you I did end up wearinng my tea all over my clothes and arm... OH just laughed at me...

Hope everyone was is feeling much better this evening...

I'm quite glad DS is back to school tomorrow... Things will soon get back to normal, he has so much energy and is so bored at the moment... Bring on the rountine...

Here's hoping we all have a great nights sleep...

Just realised am 35 WEEKS TODAY!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am happy, scared.... errr mixed feelings right now!!! will have the LO in ma hands in other 35 days!

well, today has been a lazy day..... couldnt take nap, no comfortable position to sleep! Just had a nice bath, washed ma hair... dried... had a glass of orange juice!!!! Now hopefully I can sleep tonight, that is if the LO lets me to... :haha:

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

me and dp has just had a blazing row AGAIN.. he called he a fat c**t! and no wonder why he doesnt want to marry me!

HES IN BED!!!! i wanted to go bed yday and he made me feel like shite about it so i got up.. but now hes in bloody bed

It sounds a bit bad but we will have a christening for our LO mainly because the best school near us is C of E and they will have to be christened to get in. Plus I think it will be a nice excuse for a family get together afterwards :) OH and I aren't religious even though we were both brought up in religion (OH was actually the lead quior (sp?!?) boy at one point, he is very :blush: about it though, he got to sing in front of the Queen and was even a better singer than Gareth Gates (if anyone can remeber him) who was in the same group. Hence my singing is never up to scratch but I don't care I can howl the house down and still be happy :rofl:

Nah, it doesn't sound bad :winkwink: the christening we went to today was catholic and i suspect that was carried out for two main reasons. a) to get the baby into the best school locally which happens to be catholic and b) to show her off :haha: the service was so dull - was 45 minutes long and I got a numb bum and there were babies crying all way throughout and it felt like 3 hours long!! Sounds awful but I have been to funerals that were more inspiring. If we were to christen LO would be CofE like you. There is a very good CofE school near us but have to go to church regularly for years and years to get in and I think I would feel just too hypocritical and manipulative doing that :shrug:

me and dp has just had a blazing row AGAIN.. he called he a fat c**t! and no wonder why he doesnt want to marry me!

HES IN BED!!!! i wanted to go bed yday and he made me feel like shite about it so i got up.. but now hes in bloody bed

Sounds like you're having a really rough time of it, hon. I really hope things get better for you :hugs:

We're on about getting our LO christened too... OH is not religious at all, and was raised very open minded... LOL his sister use to be head of RE in her last school... We even had a registary wedding... But I'd like a blessing aventually...

I was brought up open minded but mainly C of E, we ended up living abroad loads when I was a child/teenager so we had lots of experiences that were from other cultures and back grounds...

I do feel that the final desicion is up to LO in the end, but I can't see the harm in a grounded education within a religion... DS was Christened at 4 months old, and attends a C of E school; through my choosing... I've had no regrets... I've to decide which secondary school to enrole DS into next year...

I've plenty to choose from as we fall into the catchment area for 5 different ones... LOL Now't like being spoilt for choice... DS will be in the last year at secondary school as LO will be starting primary school...

Hi. Thought would say hellooo. Not much to report. Sleeping lots. Bump bit painful sometimes and lots of BHs. Lots of hiccups a day (up to 4x) and lots of movement. Just starting to get the fear of getting bump out! :wacko:

Don't finish work for another 2 weeks! Shattered.

35 weeks today! Congrats too keerthy.

Take care. x

Morninng Ladies...

Certainly doesn't feel like I should be up and awake... I had an awful nights sleep... Up and down all night, could I get comfy... Nope... I've got back ache, hip ache, swollen fingers (complete with pins & needles) generally feeling run down and out of sorts... Not fun, feel like I've been like this since Friday...

New mantra "I must try not to moan, I must try not to moan..." LOL I feel more like "I feel like crap, I feel like crap..."

OH is in bed zzzing, he's back on nights... He's happier... DS is still zzzing too, thank goodness he's back to school today... I so want to be zzzing away... OK I'm jelous...

Morning all

Eswift feel free to moan I think it cvan be great therapy!

Woke up early today, woke up screaming and crying from a nightmare, OH was really good and was cuddling me as I woke up. He thinks it must be stress his ex is causing. She's not ebing very pleasant about us having a baby.

My new moses basket should be arriving today so cant wait :happydance:

Had a lovely dinner last night, as oh had been cycling half the day we had a chinese, wow it was scrummy. Mixed starter selection, lemon chicken, sweet and sour chicken and banana fritters........ hmmm might have a fritter for first breakfast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->