Official October Team Bumpkins

eswift i have added your Charlotte's details to the bumpkin chat thread x

Hey girls - I'm still here and no signs. I wonder if i'll make it to be an October mummy or whether i'll be a November sparkler!

Got a MW appointment tomorrow.

Hi all not had much chance to get online as only got home fro hospital sunday night.

Congrats to all who have had their babies. I'll write my birth story when ive not got Noah on my lap. It was ridiculously traumatic and poor oh was so worried about losing us both as my intubation was a little complex and unexpected. Ive never seen so many doctors, midwifes and anaesthetist in one room.

Hope to catch up soon

I saw Aimees post but this phone was super slow!!

congratz to Aimee and Eswift xx :happydance:

Oh no I don't have Aimee on my facebook! No fair! lol Congratulations anyway :thumbup:

Congratulations Eswift! :happydance: another one down!

Pandas- yay, someone else in here still!

I'm either having my erm 'clear out' or I've just eaten too much spicy food cos I've had the runs 3 times so far today!! Nothing else to report apart from the usual tightnings.

Congrats to eswift and aimee, well done ladies x x

Lots of labour dust to those still waiting, come on babies!!!!

Congrats to eswift and aimee!!!!! Well done xxxxxxxxx

Huge congratulations to Aimee and Eswift!!! That's wonderful news :hugs:

Come on Bumpkins, time for the rest of you to make an appearance too!! :D

CONGRATULATIONS eswift & aimeelou! :)
Lots of new bumpkins to add to the list, lol. :)

Good evening ladies,

First off, thank you for all the congratulations! I wasn't on a normal ward so couldn't respond to anyone. Drew wrote on my facebook page and told me all about your replies so thank you so much.

We've just got home (about an hour ago) and we're already settled at home - so nice to be home! Earl is a star and I couldn't have asked for him to be any better (the midwives were all besotted!) He has slept so soundly and hardly cries....and is so alert that everyone is taken aback by him.

I'll post a proper birth story when I get a chance but some vitals for you.....

Earl Francis Fleming
born 12:06pm on October 26th 2009
Weight - 9lb 6oz (cringe!)

Contractions and labour lasted a total of 42 hours from start to finish! Active/established labour for 10 hours! Didn't quite get the water birth but used the pool for about 5 hours and only had G&A - Drew said it made me sound 'posessed' :shrug: but didn't use anything for last 2 hours so last part of labour and pushing him out into the world was completely au naturale and quite possibly the most painful experience of my life! Drew helped me through the entire thing and I could not have done any of it without him there. I am so proud of him - he has been my rock (and even got bitten on the last push :dohh:)

Few more gory details to follow but I think you get the idea! lol :dohh:

Thanks again from the Fleming clan! :cloud9: We are literally on cloud nine!

Catch you later everyone xx

CONGRATULATIONS Aimee, I've been dying to know what u had and what they were called!!! Glad your home safe and sound xx

Well, thats it, stick a fork in me I'm done! 40 weeks today, c'mon baby get a shift on, I'm fed up of waiting!!

Congrats to Aimee and Eswift and fingers crossed the remaining bumpkins put in an appearance sooner rather than later! Can't beleive Phoebe is already two weeks old and really pleased that she is back up to her birth weight which was 9lb12 so no easy thing!

Aimee, what a lovely, important sounding name! :) Hope you're both doing well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->