Official October Team Bumpkins

AimeeLou where are youuuuuuuuuu lol

2 days left untill my little man is late. I am totally 100% FED UP already. I know I'm not over due just yet BUT I've had alot happen that made me all excited and led me to believe things were going to happen soon, I had a bloody show 2 weeks ago!!! Even the midwife I saw the same day it happened was really excited and was reassuring me that it never takes long for labour to start after that happening as it means the cervix has already started to dilate a tiny bit. Since then I've had green snotty discharge which I'm sure was my plug, but thats it! I'm starting to think my body doesn't know what to do :wacko: Maybe my contractions will take me by suprise and just start out of the blue. I'm seeing MW on wednesday and I'm kind of hoping I get examined to see what the heck is going on in there?!

Hiya ladies

Just popping by with some extra strength labour :dust: for anyone needing it!

Started my parenting journal today and already i am filling it with loads of pics of Si :) Its weird starting it as it doesnt seem that long since i was doing my preggo one.

Hope you all have a good day... :hugs: to you all xx

Hello all

Aimee hope your Lo is on their way / has arrived x

Well this morning I think I lost some of my plug :happydance: I never knew I could be so happy as seeing lots of green/yellow snot/flem like jelly gunk lol sorry. OH came into the bathroom as I was shouting I think it had gone, he didn't see it but said the room smelt the cheeky git!! I still have the pains, period type ones and I feel a little bit iffy can't describe it lol

Eswift - yeah my sis, family and some friends. I left the phone off for some peace and quiet and could fAce them better since my plug came out, not that I am telling them ;)

Good luck Kte :happydance:

Babylove- it's really nice of you to keep dropping by here to see how were doing (mind you, think theres only me and Eswift left now? :wacko:) Sienna is beautiful :flower:

Hello?!?! Golly it really has gone quiet in here.... I'm sure it echo's in here now...

I'm guessing as there's been no Aimee-Lou, then her LO is definately here... Oooo I'm so pleased...

Kte ~ Sounds good reguarding the snotty yucky discharge... LOL I've had it for weeks and weeks and I'm still here; I hope the feeling off is a good sign that your LO will arrive very soon...

Helz81 ~ Hopefully if you're starting to feel as if your time is up, it soon will be...

I'm back at mw tomorrow, LOL never thought I'd be there... Mind I suppose there's a small chance I might not be... Have a feeling I will be seeing her though... OH is at work for 5.30am tomorrow, that's not too bad; compared to a 4am start I suppose...

My Mum & Dad called today, to tell me that the Maternity unit at the local hospital has fully opened today; so all's well for babe to come now as I can go there... LOL Mum there saying you can start pushing now, are you listening babe? And all I can hear in the back is my Dad panting away... LOL I needed it really, they're so funny at times...

DS's is doing my head in?!?! And we're only at the start of half term, so relieved it's only a week... He's argued with me over everything! I mean everything... Suppose he's as bored as I am... He wants babe here already, he was telling me today that he's hoping he's gonna be a good big brother... It's so not like us to be stuck indoors... Even without the car we'd have walked the dog into town; or to the local river you know just done anything to get out of the house... Instead he's played out under duress this morning, and played on the playstation all afternoon...

I went to sleep on the sofa for an hour, woke up with a start with him pushing his head into my bump; boy did it hurt; he wasn't too impressed when I told him off... Then he did it again 10 mins later when my eyes were shut... Told you he's pushing his luck... Not too sure what he was trying to do. He wasn't listening to it as he didn't have his ears to my bump, just the back of his head? Think he was trying to use me as a pillow...

Anyway, still now change; still here, still tender, still massive and still bored... LOL I've nearly finished the cardi I started yesterday, half a sleeve to do then sew it together, collars and cuffs to do after that...

I'm still here although hopefully not for too much longer! X This side of October please Lo!! I'm just making slow progress that's all lol

Sometimes I am positive and can cope, other timed it drives me bonkers! I just feel like I need the loo all the time now!

Still no Aimee?? Oooh she's definitely got to be in hospital having baby!

Really hope things progress soon for you Kte, Eswift and Helz :)

Evening ladies:flower:

Sending you all lots of positive vibes to get these bubbas out before the week is out, they must all be lazy boys:baby:

Seems strange that this time last week I was still pregnant and thoroughly hacked off, all I can say is he was worth the wait, typing as he is snuggled up on me:cloud9:

Ooh, can't wait to hear from Aimee-Lou, I hope everything has gone well!

Kte, helz and Eswift, fingers and toes are well and truly crossed that you don't have too much longer to wait!

Ooh, can't wait to hear from Aimee-Lou, I hope everything has gone well!

Kte, helz and Eswift, fingers and toes are well and truly crossed that you don't have too much longer to wait!

I really appreciate you girls who have already got your babies popping back in here, your support means alot!! Especially as it's so quiet in here now.

AimeeLou, hope everything has gone great for you and you are too busy cuddling your baby to come post on here, I'm dying to know what flavour you have had!! x

Eswift and Kte, any news from you two?

Nothing here really. Had abit of clear stringy stuff when I wiped after going for a wee this morning and more braxtons than usual but I'm not getting excited. Due tommorrow but I know I'm going over :wacko:

All babies that are overdue or fully cooked please make your way to the nearest exit .. Thank you x
Morning gorgeous pregnant ladies :flower:

I hope you are all well

Aimee: I hope you are currently sat cuddling your baby x

Bless you girls left here.... I wont stop posting in here until everyone has had their babies x

Lots of hugs to you all and seeing as i like you all here is some more labour :dust: xx

I so far just feel totally normal today, typical, knew I shouldn't have got my hopes up!

Got to go sort the cats out soon I miss my mog cuddles

OH leave will run out soon so he will get hardly any time with LO :cry: this sucks so much, we won't have any holiday to have any family time until Aug 2010. I just feel like I have done something so wrong somewhere to not be allowed to enjoy this time. I know at the end of the day the main thing will be having LO here safe and sound so I hope they will be. I hope it doesn't mean I have to be induced either as that means more hassle as I will need to go back to the original hospital which is miles Away and will cost us more money than we can afford. it's five a day here already by at least we can share that cost with his mum. I know I have no control over it but I feel so damn useless.

Helz- hope you don't go too far over, I'm only +3 but it's driving me mad

Awh just getting a doggy cuddle, animals can be so sweet

X hugs and labour dust to you all

hey ladies... still no news on aimee???

good luck to the\rest of you who are still waiting. hope people\arent driving you too crzy with the 'is the baby here yet' messages?

I'm dying to find out what Aimee had and the name!

Hope everyone else isn't waiting too long.

5 days left of October, I wonder how many more bumpkins will make their appearance?!

I'm dying to find out what Aimee had and the name!

Hope everyone else isn't waiting too long.

5 days left of October, I wonder how many more bumpkins will make their appearance?!

Good Morning All!?!?!

Just a quicky...

Charlotte Helen Gladys Swift, arrived this morning at 9.35am; delivered at home (2 midwives) weighing 7lb12oz...

She's adorable! OH was at home too, woke up at 3am, told him at 4am he wouldn't be going to work; he called maternity unit at 6.30 (when my waters broke, missing the carpet in the livingroom) at midwife arrived here for 7.30am... I had my tens on from beginning to end and no other pain relief... That's about all I can give you for a birth story...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->