Official October Team Bumpkins

hello everyone,

Hows everyone doing today????

Flora - Congrats on Team BLUE!!!!

today am very low!!! as hubby left to UK and got to stay without him for another 6 weeks :cry: I know it sounds silly! but I am finding it hard to stay all alone... and feel like an alien at my moms place!!!!

I just miss him soo much already!!!!!

*Burp* Oh yes midnight cheeseburger and fries from McDonalds. I love pregnancy cravings hahaha.

Man my belly felt like it was gonna split in two today, I don't possibly see how I can stretch any further!!

Keerthy ~ :hugs:

Good Morning ladies! How are we all today. Looks like we've got a nice day to look forward to and for once I'm up and addem!! :happydance:

I've put an update on my other thread about my work issues if anyone is interested. (Rather than type it twice - really cba this morning!!)

I've also got a new bump pic taken last night....I do look rather like a bumble bee but I love my yellow tops!! :happydance:

Keerthy....I'm sure 6 weeks will fly by...:hugs:

Chaos....very jealous of the Midnight McDonalds!! What I wouldn't give right now......:rofl:(And it's 8am!!!:rofl:)

Right, I'm off to go and get some breakfast....and no idea what to eat.

Couple of questions.....Why on earth can't I get rid of this headache? It's been with me for 3 days and no matter how much I drink it just wont go away. I really hope I don't need new glasses...that's all I need.

Can you sleep too much? I've been sleeping in almost every day while I've been off and I've had this headache and been feeling very sluggish.....have I slept too much? I've been like a teenager!! :rofl:

thanks girls! I am feeling much betta now! I think everything happens for a reason...... Counting days from now... till July 4th!!!! Thank you so much for being with me! :) :hugs:

Girls, Im definatley on team blue :blue: :baby:
He is so beautiful,saw his little face and all his features so clearly and half way through the scan he got hiccups!! Looked adorable :cloud9: Im smitten and I havn't even met him yet! Sounds funny but his face,the shape of it,looks very much like my 1st son.
I can't wait to hit the Florida malls next week now! :happydance:

Can you sleep too much? I've been sleeping in almost every day while I've been off and I've had this headache and been feeling very sluggish.....have I slept too much? I've been like a teenager!! :rofl:

Maybe so, I get a wicked headache if I sleep too much. I had Thursday off work and slept most of it and got a bad headache and just felt so groggy.

keerthy - big hugs xx my hubby is only away for the weekend and I miss him...

Aimee-Lou - I do feel sluggish and headachey if I sleep too much, so that could be it. Hope you perk up soon!

Florabean - congrats on team blue! so it was really obvious on your scan? we've got our 20 week scan on Wednesday and we don't really want to know what team we're on... hubby wouldn't know if it was staring him in the face but after all I have read on here about boy bits vs white lines, if I can see it's going to be really hard to keep it to myself! I wouldn't be gutted if we did find out (we'd be equally happy on team pink or blue and knowing would make it easier when it comes to buying stuff and preparing the nursery) but we would rather it be a surprise... We plan to tell the sonographer at the start that we don't want to know, but I don't want to keep my eyes shut the whole time!

Anyone else been able to see it really clearly on the scan, whether you wanted to know or not?

Phew, it's taken me several days to get through this thread. That'll teach me to take a few days off. It's taken me longer to catch up than the couple fo days I had off in the first place!

Sounds like theres lots happening for the bumpkins at the moment. Keerthy, it must be tough being apart just now :hugs: I understand because my hubby rotates 4 weeks home and 4 weeks away for his job, but at least I am in our home and I have my family and friends around me. I know you have your family but if you feel a bit 'alien' then obviously you are not happy. I hope you get to join hubby soon.

Eswift, how is your dad doing? I presume you will be at the caravan now. Hope you are having a lovely time.

Chaos - for me its the BK chicken royale. Mmmmmm!

Aimee-lou, I really hope the work stuff isn't as bad as you think it might be. I would think it unlikely you can take hubby in with you as normally it is a colleague or union rep. If hubby is banned from site then it wouldn't seem likely. Have you got a friend at work you can talk to over the weekend and take in with you?

As for the headaches, I've posted about this plenty of times in various sections. They drive me around the twist. My worst one has been 4 days but 3 days is normal. Midwife told me I could take co-codamol (paracetamol and codeine) pharmacist told me it wasn't licenced for use in pregnancy :hissy: Finally when I couldn't take it any longer I went to my doctor who spent ages with me explaining everythign and reasuring me that that co-codamol is safe. He gave me a prescription for them. It's still not as effective as my pre-pregnancy medicine but its better than paracetamol!

Not a lot happenign with me. Hubby back home in two weeks *yawn* sometimes it just drags. He is only home for 3 weeks this time and has to spend a week on a conference. Boo!! BUT i get to go with him! And the hotel looks AMAZING! I've been to a lot of hotels with both our works but this looks great. The website says " Relax in the winter garden with a complementary glass of champagne while we take your bags to your room then once you have reached the state of relaxation we pride ourselves on delivering to you, the hotel is your oyster."

Yeehaa!!

Lucilou- as soon as the scan started and I saw a view from underneath,I knew he was a boy..it was obvious! But I guess if you tell the sonographer you don't wanna know the sex,they won't even look down there.

thanks Helz... and congratulations on team blue! secretly I think we're on team blue too but I have no idea why! just a feeling. And that fact that it's pretty much all boys on my hubby's side - brothers and cousins and uncles galore!

Florabean - congrats on team blue! so it was really obvious on your scan?

Yep, on ours it was obvious- couldn't have missed it unless we weren't looking at the screen & didn't hear the sonographer giggle, hehe. I was actually quite surprised by how obvious it was.
The lady asked us before she'd even put the gel on my bump whether we wanted to know or not. I said I only wanted to know if she could be 100% sure & she said ok. She never went down the genital area end at first to actually get a proper look, but when he opened his legs for all to see, she laughed & was like, 'well, I guess I dont even need to explain what that is! He's certainly not shy.' It was only then she zoomed in on it & stuff.
Me & my OH couldn't stop laughing- kinda looked like he was trying to naked break dance in there! :rofl:

I think the only reason my OH wanted to know was because he was literally the ONLY person around us who thought it was a girl! lol.

Congrats, flora and helz!
Flora, so cute he turned out to be a little "flasher" for you!:rofl:

I'm staying team yellow but I'm pretty convinced we're having a boy (strangely so! :rofl:) so potentially I have another blue bump! :rofl:

Hope we've had a good day. It's been a weird day actually. I've had a busy afternoon after doing pretty much nothing all morning lol. I've even baked some banana and oat muffins to use up the banana's that have been stinking up the kitchen for 2 days!! :rofl: They smell wonderful and I can't wait to have one but must wait until after my dinner lol.....I must have been brought up well! :rofl:

Have a good evening and I hope everyone is enjoyin the sunshine that we have at the moment. Hubby just spent the last 2 hours mowing the lawn and he's now tinkering with the bike....not sure what to cook, or even when to cook up. Does a Banana Muffin make up a balanced meal? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->